The Character Challenge
Solo Run
Space Nerds Challenge

Unova
Blood Tranfusions
Highest Stat DEF
Monotype
Duo-Species Challenge
Thanks!! This is gonna be interesting...

I decided to just start with the top of the list, so here we go:

SUON PLAYS BINGO
A TYPE LINK CHALLENGE ON POKEMON RED
BINGO! challenges completed: 0/20

UPDATE #1 - 21/04/2018

Spoiler:

I started by picking Bulbasaur, who I called HANA. The very first battle against rival BLUE we lost, despite the use of a potion, so awesome start...

It got better though. We made it through Veridian Forest and battled Brock for the first badge. Two Vine Whips are enough.

Went on and HANA evolves into Ivysaur. Strolled further to Mt. Moon and caught a Zubat, who I named BATTO. All together we make it through the cave, beating Team Rocket on the way and obtaining a Dome Fossil.

We arrive in Cerulean and fight Misty. Again, easy peasy. BLUE (I forgot to battle him on the route to the League...) challenges me, and this time I'm the winner. 1-1.

My current team:

HANA @lvl 21
- Vine Whip
- Tackle
- Leech Seed
- Growl

BATTO @lvl 18
- Bite
- Leech Life
- Supersonic

UPDATE #2 - 22/04/2018

Spoiler:

We met Bill and helped him become a human being, in exchange for an S.S.Ticket. So went south and made it to Vermilion. I got a Bike Voucher and exchanged it for a bike, and got an Old Rod to fish with. Caught myself a Magikarp, who I called SAKANA.

So, first grinding to evolve SAKANA (with a bit of help from the daycare man for the first few levels). As soon as he evolved, he rampaged through everything on the big boat, including BLUE.

Got HM Cut, thought it to HM SLAVE A (Oddish) and battled Lt. Surge. 3 out of 3 where HANA needed no assistance...

Caught a few random mons to get HM Flash (for HM SLAVE B / Voltorb) and went through Rock Tunnel. Since there's not much I can do in Laveridge right now, I head to Cerulean to battle gym #4. This time, it's the recently evolved BATTO that solo's through the entire place.

My current team:

HANA @lvl 30
- Razor Leaf
- Body Slam
- Leech Seed
- Poison Powder

BATTO @lvl 32
- Bite
- Leech Life
- Wing Attack
- Confuse Ray

SAKANA @lvl 31
- Bubblebeam
- Bite
- Dragon Rage
- Tackle

UPDATE #3 - 24/04/2018

Spoiler:

So I played a bit more yesterday, here's a short(ish) update.

Hana evolved into its final form, Venusaur. I defeated Team Rocket in Cerulean and got the Silph Scope. Retraced to Laveridge and climbed the tower, to get the PokeFlute.

Taught HM SLAVE C (Spearow) HM Fly, since both my fly types can't fly. Went down to Fuchsia via the Bike Path. On route 19 I caught a Staryu, which I immediately gave a Water Stone and some awesome TM's. I named him SUTA.

I grinded SUTA by destroying Team Rocket in Saffron. Then, I caught a Drowsee and named it SAIMIN. Him, I grinded by fighting the Dojo in Saffron and beating the trainers east of Fuchsia. Then, after SAIMIN evolved, he single-handedly beat Koga and helped SAKANA beating Sabrina.

6 badges so far, but I'll probably play a bit more later today. Anyway, here's the team:

HANA @lvl 38
- Razor Leaf
- Body Slam
- Leech Seed
- Toxic

BATTO @lvl 36
- Bite
- Leech Life
- Wing Attack
- Mega Drain

SAKANA @lvl 38
- Surf
- Strength
- Dragon Rage
- Rest

SUTA @lvl 35
- Surf
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

SAIMIN @lvl 35
- Dream Eater
- Hypnosis
- Tri Attack
- Confusion

UPDATE #4 (FINALE) - 24/04/2018

Spoiler:

Again today? Yes, as mentioned earlier, I played a bit more. Heck, I finished it...

After beating Sabrina we surfed down from Pallet Town to Cinnabar to challenge Blaine. 2 watertypes VS fire? You do the maths.

Then, I flew to Viridean for the last gym. For the 3rd time this game I beat Giovanni, and again without any problems.

On my way to VR I meet my rival BLUE, and although I win quite easily, his pokemons are all quite a few levels higher then mine. I fear grinding...

Anyway, I make it to the League and decide to grind. After spending some time in VR, I get bored and decide to battle the E4 with 2 pocket monsters at a time, for training. Here I realise, even though I'm quite underleveled, that I should be able to beat them. I mean, I soloed with SUTA (Absolute MVP of this run, btw) until Lance, just for training... So, here we go!

Lorelei - HANA beats Dewgong, Cloyster and Slowbro with ease. I let SAKANA deal with Jynx and Lapras is food for SUTA.
Bruno - SAKANA beats both the Onixes and SAIMIN has no trouble with Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan and Machamp.
Agathe - I let SAIMIN solo this one. Agathe could have fought back, but using Dream Eater on awake opponents?
Lance - Literally 5 ohkos by SUTA. Disappointing, really.
Champion BLUE - SUTA ohkos Piaget. Next comes Alakazam, and I let SAIMIN deal with him (hypnosis/tri attack). Exeggutor comes out, and I let BATTO out. BATTO faints... SUTA finishes it with an Ice Beam. Also Gyarados and Aerodactyl are no match for SUTA. For Charizard I let SAKANA out, and he does not disappoint. We... Are... The... Champions!!

The Team:

HANA @lvl 52
- Razor Leaf
- Body Slam
- Leech Seed
- Toxic

BATTO @lvl 47
- Bite
- Leech Life
- Wing Attack
- Mega Drain

SAKANA @lvl 49
- Surf
- Strength
- Fire Blast
- Blizzard

SUTA @lvl 55
- Surf
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

SAIMIN @lvl 50
- Dream Eater
- Hypnosis
- Tri Attack
- Psychic

So, there you have it. Challenge numero uno completed. Until the next...

“You know,” said Arthur, “it’s at times like this, when I’m trapped in a Vogon airlock with a man from Betelgeuse, and about to die of asphyxiation in deep space, that I really wish I’d listened to what my mother told me when I was young.”
“Why, what did she tell you?”
“I don’t know, I didn’t listen.”