• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The Hoenn Diaries (M) (IC)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024

Midori "Kyuu" Kuramoto

776155-bigthumbnail.jpg

phantump.png

The determined pair of Kyuu and Kii soon reached a junction in the road. Up north, all they could see was what seemed like an endless desert. It was already noon and the Sun was shining brightly, so the pair decided to stop and have lunch, on the soft grass next to the road, in the cool shade of the nearby trees.

While the Phantump nibbled happily on her Pokémon food, Midori pulled out her PokéNav and double-checked their routing and sighed in relief as she assured herself that they wouldn't have to go through the desert on their way. Now that it was settled that the way to go was South, Kyuu could finally enjoy her lunch, without having to worry about getting lots of sand in her hair and her shoes and all over her outfit. Looking over at Kii, she couldn't help but giggle a bit, as she came to the conclusion that the Stump Pokémon wouldn't be a huge fan of the desert either.

"Alright! Time to go!" Midori chimed happily as she got up and stretched, before packing everything up and then pointing towards her head for Kii to hop on as that seemed to be the Pokémon's favourite spot. Much to her surprise, the Phantump shook its head, making it clear that she had no intention of being lazy this time. "Oh, so you're pumped up as well, aren't you?" Midori said with a smile, to which her Pokémon nodded. "Well then, South we go!" an excited Kyuu pointed towards the sandy road they were to walk on, along the Southern portion of what the PokéNav listed as Route 111.

The day seemed so perfect. The Sun was shining brightly and there was no cloud on the sky. A soft breeze caressed Midori's skin every now and again and she was certain nothing could go wrong. A cheerful Kii was floating about, letting out happy cries every now and again. The pair was so distracted by the nice weather and their determination to make the most out of their journey, that Midori didn't notice a Zigzagoon resting lazily on the sandy path and she accidentally stepped on its tail, causing it to wake up and bark angrily. A startled Midori backed away a few steps, only to notice that a couple more Zigzagoon, most likely friends of the one she disturbed had shown up. The three looked ready to battle.

Kyuu turned towards her Pokémon and looked at Kii worriedly, as if asking wether or not the Stump Pokémon was ready to take on three opponents by herself. The Phantump was so pumped up that it didn't even wait for her trainer to give her a command and launched itself at one of the Zigzagoon, tackling it to the ground. The other two growled and tried to tackle the Stump Pokémon in return, but their Normal Type attack had no effect. Kii mocked them cheerfully as she launched a pretty-looking yellow orb at one of the Zigzagoon, causing it to get distracted and confused. With one Zigzagoon still down and one confused, it was now a one on one battle. Kiichigo assumed a battle stance in front of her trainer.

"Alright, Kii, Tackle!" Midori shouted as she started getting as pumped up as her Pokémon was, seeing how her little cutie was able to turn a three versus one into a one versus one without much difficulty.

Kii launched itself at the Zigzagoon, following her trainer's command, but the other Pokémon jumped out of the way just in time and then started hurling sand at the Phantump, to lower her accuracy.

"Jump out of the way and then use Confuse Ray!" Kyuu shouted excitedly and the Phantump immediately executed, firing another pretty yellow orb, but completely missing its target.

In the meantime, the Zigzagoon had been sniffing around, picking up the Phantump's scent then it launched itself at the Ghost Type full speed. It was going for a Tackle. The Phantump didn't even attempt to dodge, being certain that the attack would fail, much like it did before, but the Zigzagoon made contact and Kii was thrown out of the way and into a nearby tree.

"Careful, Kii! It used Odor Sleuth!" Kyuu shouted then called for a Poison Jab.

The Phantump regained her balance and her eyes started glowing red in anger. How dared that Pokémon trick her with such a move like Odor Sleuth? The Stump Pokémon's small hand started glowing purple as she angrily rushed towards the Zigzagoon and hit it full force with a powerful Poison Jab. The Zigzagoon howled as it hit the ground. Kii was about to hit it again, but Midori stopped her Pokémon when she saw the other two Zigzagoon that had recovered, crawl humbly towards their friend that was still not getting up and was having a hard time breathing. The Poison Jab had poisoned it.

One of the Zigzagoon, that was smaller in size than the other two started whimpering as it lickedits friend's nose. The other one turned towards Midori and Kii and growled, taking a defensive stance.

It was then that Midori realized that the three were a family and that the one she startled was the baby of the two that rushed to protect it. She figured that the (now) poisoned Zigzagoon must have been the mother of the little one. The girl felt bad about the whole situation now so she took a Pecha Berry out of her bag and, in spite of Kii's protest, she slowly walked towards the three wild Pokémon, showing them the Berry.

"It's ok…" she said, "this Berry can help your friend." Midori assured them as she placed the Pecha on the ground and then started backing away. "Go ahead, take it." she said while moving backwards. The tiny Zigzagoon walked towards the Berry and sniffed it for a bit before picking it up in its tiny mouth and taking it back to the poisoned one.It then whimpered at the poisoned Zigzagoon, compelling it to eat the berry.

"Come on, Kii, it's time to go." Midori said as she picked up her Pokémon and started walking away. She kept looking back at the group of three every now and again, hoping the Pecha Berry would be enough to cure the poisoning. She kept looking back until she could no longer see the group.

"I hope they're alright." Midori told her Pokémon, a sad look on her face. A silent Phantump nodded as it took its place back on Kyuu's head. The two silently carried on walking towards Mauville. The day was as nice as ever, but the mood of the two travellers wasn't in sync with it anymore.

By the end of the day, the two friends reached what looked like an old, abandoned house by a pond. That seemed like the perfect place to set up camp for the night.

Money:
Pok%C3%A9monDollar_III.png
Key Items:

images
Pokenav1.gif

Pokéballs:
5x
Bag_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Sprite.png

Medical Items:
2x
Bag_Potion_Sprite.png

Berries:
3x
Bag_Pecha_Berry_Sprite.png

Last edited:
Years
Skylar Rose- Chapter 3-1 "Humans. Why humans?"​

Skylar sighed and tried to ignore Stephanie, who was suddenly having second thoughts about running away and wanted Skylar to go back to her family. Skylar growled under her breath and covered her ears. She looked down at the tiny Poochyena, who was carrying her black bag on her back, and sighed. There was no way that she was going back to those idiots. They acted like they were so much better than everyone, better than her. She'd show them. She'd show her mother that she wasn't a stupid girl. Stephanie looked up at her, clearly worried.

"Skylar, you should at least see how they're doing," she said softly. "I mean, they are your family, and you did abandon them…" Skylar glared at her and growled again. Stephanie sighed and rolled her eyes. "You know, you COULD try talking to me. Or to them. Even in the pack when we had issues, we worked them out," Stephanie added after a few moments of silence. Skylar took a deep breath and looked down at Stephanie again, sighing when she saw that familiar puppy dog look on her face. She can be so annoying, Skylar thought angrily, looking away.

Stephanie suddenly started to growl. Skylar looked down and saw that the wolf's body was tense. That meant one of two things: she was either mad, or there was trouble somewhere. And Stephanie almost never got mad. Skylar fell down to all fours next to Stephanie and growled, even though she didn't know what exactly the problem was. "What's wrong, Steph?" she asked, looking around nervously. Stephanie growled again and looked up at Skylar. "Stand up normally," she whispered.

"There's a human here." Skylar stood up and couldn't help but growl, too. Stephanie walked forward and motioned for Skylar to follow her. The pink-haired girl followed the wolf silently and froze when she saw a man looking around nervously, almost as if he were feeling guilty of something. She noticed the Pokeball in his hand and glared at it. Stephanie growled and ran over to the man, barking angrily.

Skylar gasped and followed Stephanie. She picked her up and looked up at the man. "I'm so sorry about her," she said softly, silently wishing that she had put her shoes on. This guy must think she's a freak. "I don't really know what got into her. She usually isn't like this…" Skylar glared down at her. Stephanie frowned. "Something's not right with him…" she mumbled. Skylar looked down at her and let out a tiny growl. She looked up at the man. "What's wrong, mister?" she asked. The man sniffled and turned away from her.

"Y-You see, there's this Pokemon I have… I can't take care of him… I would love to keep him, but…" Skylar tilted her head as he pulled out a handkerchief and blew his nose. Stephanie growled again, and Skylar knew why. This guy was a faker. She could tell that much from her instincts. He probably doesn't even care about his Pokemon. He was probably just like her mom. Skylar petted Stephanie and leaned over to whisper in her ear. "When I give the signal, you attack, alright? I'm sorry that I didn't listen to you. This guy is evil." Stephanie smiled a smug doggy smile and stuck her tongue out.

Skylar set Stephanie down and tapped the man on the shoulder. "I can take care of your Pokemon, sir," she said softly. The man looked back at her, and she noticed that there weren't any tear stains on his face or anything. He was totally faking! Stephanie growled loudly and lunged towards the man.

Skylar watched as she tackled the man to the ground and sighed. Doesn't she know what the word "signal" means? she thought, a little annoyed. "Steffy, get off of him," she said, shaking her head. Stephanie growled and took the Pokeball from him and put it in the bag on her back. Skylar picked her up and glared down at the man, who was about to stand up. "You don't deserve to have a Pokemon," she spat out angrily.

The man shook his head and stood up. Stephanie glared at him and showed her teeth. "Look, girl, I was just told to sell this Pokemon to someone. I can tell that you're a capable trainer, so just give me the money and you can keep the Pokemon. I don't want any trouble." He let out a nervous chuckle and eyed Stephanie nervously. Skylar growled and hugged Stephanie tighter. "You're despicable," she muttered. "How could you kidnap an innocent Pokemon and sell it? You're a monster. If you don't want me and Steph to hurt you, you shouldn't follow us."

She walked away and didn't look back until she was far away. Stephanie dozed off in her arms and yawned when she felt Skylar digging around in the pack on her back. "What are you doing?" she asked softly. Skylar frowned when she pulled the Pokeball out and stared at it for a few moments before pressing the button in the middle. She watched as a Ralts emerged from a bright light, a bandage wrapped around its shoulder. Skylar frowned. "Now what, Steph?"

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Lannia the Ralts
Inventory: none

When Lannia emerged from her sphere shaped prison, she was already confused why she was put in the Pokeball in the first place. Last thing she remembered was laying down to go to sleep then waking up inside the false world that her pokeball sent her to when she was inside it. Why did Hark recall her to the ball? Looking around the Ralts soon asked a more important question out loud, "Where is Hark?"

Instead of the strange male human whose fascination with human inventions was clearly shown by his artifical arm, a female human with no shoes on stood in front of Lannia. Suddenly her great fear of rejection manifested itself in Lannia's mind and the small Emotion pokemon began to go into a panic attack. "Where is my Trainer? Where is Hark? Who are you, how do you have my Pokeball? Of coarse you don't understand me," franticly said Lannia as she broke into a cold sweat. She then spotted the girl's Pokemon and directed her attention to it. She almost screamed with a panic filled voice, "Where is my master?"

Years
Skylar Rose- Chapter 3-2

Skylar looked down at the Ralts and tilted her head. "Of course I can understand you, silly! I'm not like those other stupid humans. I don't even think I am a human. I mean, I look like one, but that was just a mistake." She fell down to all fours and sniffed the Pokemon. "You poor thing.. You don't know, do you? Your so called 'trainer' tried to sell you to me. If it weren't for Steffy here, you would still be with that terrible man. Isn't that right, Steph?" Stephanie stuck her tongue out. She licked the Ralts' face and smiled. Skylar sat down on the ground and petted Stephanie. "My name is Skylar, and this is Stephanie. We're all friends here, so there's no such thing as a 'master' or a 'trainer'." She couldn't help but let out a deep growl.

Humans are idiots... How can they be so selfish and cruel? They're all the same... Skylar glared at the ground and sighed. Stephanie frowned and looked up at the Ralts. "So... What's your name?" she asked. "I mean, I know you must be feeling sad knowing that the person that you trusted betrayed you, but... we're here now. You won't ever have to go to another human again. We can be friends. Right, Skylar?" The pink-haired girl looked up and nodded. "Yeah..." she mumbled. She stood up and looked down at the Pokeball. "I think we should get rid of that thing, don't you?" Stephanie tilted her head and winced as Skylar stepped on the Pokeball, smashing it into tiny pieces. "All better," Skylar sang.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Lannia the Ralts
Route 112

"Hark wouldn't sell me, why would he sell me? He cares for me… I know he does… I felt it," expressed Lannia as she started to cry. Her heart began to sink as she reached up and touched the bandage Hark had applied to her shoulder. Her self esteem was dropping as her mind wrapped around the pink haired girl's words. Tears began to pour from her eyes like a river as she started to cry.

Lannia collapsed to a sitting position as she cried. Her small legs were too weak from grief to keep her standing up. She cried for a solid minute before speaking again, "Maybe he decided I'm too pathetic. He had to protect me more than me protecting him." Lannia felt worthless as she cried, "Why am I so worthless? Why couldn't I be strong?"

Lannia ignored the strange girl's questions and even the fact the girl could understand her. Right now all Lannia could think about was why she was rejected once again and her own failures. She felt as she was alone in a world and no one saw any value in her. The last time she had seen Hark, he had cared for her and he had a fondness for her that she had felt. Yet, he still decided to get rid of her because she is worthless. How could he just throw her away for money… was he really so heartless?

Years
Tristan O'Byrne
Chapter 3
Team -
Spoiler:

Tristan had been on his journey for a few days now, and those few days had been some of the best in his life. Though nothing particularly interesting had happened to him since he left town, he was enjoying his journey nonetheless, thankful to be free from his hometown. He let Lafayette, his Eevee, stay outside of his pokéball most of the time; Tristan enjoyed his company, and didn't see the point of keeping it trapped inside. The pair have just taken their first steps into the mountainous area of Route 112.

"Maybe we'll catch a Pokémon this time." Tristan commented with a nervous grin. In the routes he had visited previously, he had tried numerous times to catch a Pokémon with Lafayette, and failed each of those times. What would happen usually is that after a brief battle, Tristan would throw a ball at the apparently weakened Pokémon, only for it to break out and escape. Sometimes he would miss the throw altogether. It was frustrating. "Vee," Lafayette acknowledged.

Looking up at the sky, Tristan determined it was an hour or two after midday. "Time to get moving," he told Lafayette as they started to make their way east, avoiding rocky terrain. "I hope we get to-... hm?" Tristan was interrupted, feeling Lafayette nudge his leg eagerly. He looked down at his Pokémon. "What is it?" The little Eevee was looking at something, and Tristan followed its gaze. A small distance away, a Starly was sitting on a tall rock, seemingly not noticing the two yet. Tristan immediately crouched lower, not wanting to be seen. He turned to Lafayette. "You think we should try to...?" Lafayette was nodding before he finished his sentence. "Okay..." He grinned, feeling that he might get lucky this time. He stood back up to his full height, ready to command his Eevee.

"Lafayette, use Shadow Ball!" Tristan shouted. The Starly was startled by the sudden shout, and turned its head to the pair, letting out its signature cry from its beak. Lafayette leaped forward, an orb of darkness materializing in front of its face. Once the orb was large enough, it was sent flying at the Starly. The ball was slightly off, but it didn't matter; it slammed the rock that Starly was sitting on with a force, knocking off chunks of it, along with the Starly, who landed on the ground. Tristan ran forward to get a better view of the Pokémon, who was flapping its wings desperately in an attempt to get back into the air. Normally, this would have been the point that Tristan threw a Pokéball; but from experience, wild Pokémon would not give up so easily. Instead, he called "Sand-Attack!". Lafayette started to kick dust into the air, but before much had been done, Starly sprang toward the Eevee in a shocking display of speed, knocking it off balance and damaging it.

When the dust in the air from the Sand-Attack disappeared, Starly flapped its wings to send it back into the air again, before one of the wings glowed faintly. "Swift!" Tristan snapped, hoping to hit it before it started to attack again. Lafayette braced itself, then sent a barrage of glowing stars toward the Starly as it swooped down. They were on-target, and the attack did more damage than Tristan had anticipated. Starly crashed into the ground with a thud, and he decided now would be the best time. He reached around and pulled a pokéball from his bag, then threw it at the crashed Starly. The ball bounced off, then drew it in with a beam of red light. It fell to the ground, and started shaking. In reality, it only shook for a few seconds, but for Tristan, it seemed like hours. He stared at the pokéball intensely, gritting his teeth.

Finally, the pokéball stopped shaking, and made a 'click' sound. Tristan was too surprised to move, having subconsciously expected it to break out, like all the others. When he recovered, he smiled widely, jogging over to pick up the pokéball; he put it in the same department in his bag that Lafayette's pokéball was in. "We did it!" He cheered as he turned to Lafayette, picking up the small fox-like Pokémon and kissing his forehead. He then sat him down, turning toward the main road. "That's a good omen... right?"

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
3-3 Finish Them!
Time of day: Afternoon
AJ
Akito Sasaki
Hark Rense

AJ's Inventory:
Spoiler:

Akito's Inventory
Spoiler:

Hark's Inventory
Spoiler:

AJ's Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Akito's Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Hark's Pokemon:
Spoiler:

AJ's right hand reached immediatly to the mysterious Pokemon's ball. Knowing that It would be the best way to keep the assaulting pokemon busy. He grasped the handle of his knife as he threw the ball knowing full well, he would have to use it; from behind a Bright light, the pokemon emerged, standing just in front of AJ. It was still holding his hoodie in its hands, unaware of the situation at hand.

The enemy Lombre rushed forward towards his pokemon, flailing it's arms wildly. Much to AJ's surprise, the mysterious pokemon reacted by manuevering the hoodie around one of the Attackers Flailing Arms and Threw the Lombre into the ground. AJ's adrenaline Began pumping, as he knew that his Pokemon was ready and capable for the skirmish. Then a faint reminder floated through his mind, warning him that he didn't even know this pokemon's species, Let alone any of its Moves.

"Hark! I need to know what kind of pokemon I'm using , and what moves It has!" AJ Shouted, concerned that His pokemon would disobey him otherwise.

Hark hadn't moved too far away from AJ, when AJ asked what type Pokemon he just released. Hark watched AJ's Pokemon for a second before returning to AJ. Hark handed AJ the modified sunglasses while saying, "I told you to distract their Pokemon not me. Use this so you don't have to keep asking me questions, if it breaks you're paying for the replacement."

Hark then started moving toward the trainers as the Machop turned the Lombre into a rag doll. The man charged forward and hit Hark hard in the chest. The results were terrifying to the man as Hark barely flinched thanks to his high tolerance to pain, in fact the attack made Hark smile a little as he headbutted the man. The man stumbled backwards only to catch a haymaker punch to his temple from Hark's metal fist.

Hark watched the man's body crumble to the floor as the powerful blow knocked the punk out. Looking up at the leader Hark had a passive look on his face as he said, "Leave now or you're next... and I will not be as gentle with you."

Now that he had a way to identify his new pokemon, AJ turned his attention to the stunned Lombre.

"Machop! Focus your energy into a Karate chop!", He commanded.

The Machop closed its eyes, and held the hoodie out like a pair of nun-chuks. Meanwhile the Lombre had managed to recover, and began to charge once more. As the lombre closed within 5 feet, the machop's eyes suddenly opened, and his right hand began to Glow white. The machop struck with lightning fast speed, dealing serious damage to the Lombre and knocking it out.

"That was pretty damn sweet!", AJ exclaimed. Just then he was tackled to the ground by a Mightyena.

AJ struggled to hold the ferocious Pokemon off of him, unable to maneuver his knife to defend himself. The Machop Rushed over and applied a High Jump Kick straight to the mightyena's ribs. The Mightyena was thrown off of AJ and into the wall. As he struggle to get up, The small Machop stared at him intently, as if waiting for further Instruction.

AJ looked around the room, acessing the current situation. Hark looked like he had his stuff handled. Then his eyes fell upon Akito, as he watched the events pan out in front of him.

'There's a bit too much of action in this room.' thought Akito. Hark and AJ had taken out one of the other two guys and it was time to deal with the other two; one of which Hark had cornered.

"Now, that guy's warned you. Don't try anything funny." Akito said while advancing slowly onto the third bad guy, he was a small man with a tiny Snubbull.

"I didn't do anything." he stammered, "It was him," he pointed at the owner of the Mightyena. "We just came to get that bastard AJ."

Akito turned his attention to the Leader, who was attempting to conceal a red object behind his back. "Hercules, use Bullet Seed there " he shouted, pointing at a spot near the man. Hercules spat out the seeds, only to miss the man by inches. The Leader jeered, "Missed," and threw his head back laughing while throwing his pokeball down. There was a white light and out came a Nidorino.

"Who said I was aiming at you?" Akito chuckled . The guy's smile quickly dissapeared when he saw a wooden beam above him, sagging low above his head, unable to support itself any longer. Before he could react, the beam fell straight onto him, knocking him out and pinning him to the floor. The Nidorino looked around confused and was cornered by Hercules and Vulcan.

"Well, that was odd." Akito smiled at Hark and AJ. His leg started paining a bit but he managed to stay. "So, what was all that about?" he asked. Glancing at the old woman who lay down on the ground he added, "And what do you think we should do with her?"

Seeing his comrades go down the third man and his Snubbull turned around and made a run for it. He ended up tripping as he ran out the door, but was back up on his feet in a few seconds and back to frantically running away. Hark just watched the man as he ran away. "Well at least one of them has a tiny bit of intelligence," muttered Hark as he turned around to face toward his "allies."

Hark walked up to AJ and held out his hand to get his sunglasses back. "So how did you associate yourself with such idiots? By their mannerisms and pack like nature, I'm guessing they are some thugs likely linked to a gang or perhaps one of those pathetic "teams" that seem to pop up in every region. Guessing you did something to anger them, ex member or owe them something I'm guessing," said Hark as he looked into AJ's eyes to see if he was correct on his guess. Hark was more interested in what this man who had got him into this fight was, than the old woman. In fact the only thing about the woman that might concern him is if she tried to sue or at least try in blame him for the damage caused.

Nara peaked her head out of the kitchen where she had been hiding and slowly walked up toward AJ and Hark while surveying the room. Hark didn't notice his cowardly Pokemon as she stood a few feet away from him. Nara started to stare at Akito's pokemon with a cautious look, like an animal watching a potential predator.

AJ was surprised by how correct Hark's guess was, handing the sunglasses back, while he was forming an answer. He knew he didn't want to come off as a bad guy, as these two trainers seemed like they were much more refined trainers than he was.

"Well I used to be part of Team Magma, until they dissolved" AJ's thoughts became distant as he tried to think of a way to make himself soundmore friendly.

"But that was a long time ago, and I've had a lot of time to think about how criminal the team was since then", he continued.

"The reason they were chasing me, was that apparently I had incurred a debt to them and they were going to take my only friend away for payment" he finished, hoping that this satisfied Hark's question. He then turned his attention to the old lady, and moreover to the condition of the house.

"I think we should call the mauville city police" He stated, pointing to a phone in the rest area.

"They'd be able to sort out this situation, and these two fools would be likely to be fitted with the bill, instead of us. Besides It is pretty much a simple case of self defense." He stated, hoping to appeal to the other two trainer's side of Just nature.

Soon Cypher had rejoined him, and the Machop had decided to put the sweater on. AJ returned the Machop to his ball after congradulating the pokemon on a job well done. He then turned his attention back to Hark and Akito, hoping to recieve a positive response from them.

Hark lifted an eyebrow as AJ admitted to being a part of Team Magma. "Did you actually believe in their idiotic goal?" asked Hark as he shook his head. Refocusing on AJ's other question Hark replied, "Calling the police might be a good course of action. Perhaps they will think us the victims, or perhaps they will try to persecute us. Either way we need to get medical attention to the woman and these thugs. I don't want this escalating anymore than it already has, and if someone dies then we will all be in a lot of trouble self defense or not. Some officers think self defense is limited to using ones Pokemon against the attacker's Pokemon. Hopefully we will encounter less idiotic public servants."

"I understand what you mean perfectly." Akito shook his head remembering the time when that drunken police officer came into his house just before Christmas. 'Anyway, I'll call them up."

Hark surveyed the damaged room and spotted Nara standing there staring at Akiko's Pokemon. "Nice for you to join us Nara. Hope you didn't get hurt while hiding from the fight," said Hark sarcastically to his pokemon. Nara shot Hark a hostile glare and Hark shook his head and muttered, "Coward."

Hercules looked at Nara and the brief exchange she and her master were having. She seemed somewhat afraid of of Vulcan and him. The Nidorino was lying on the floor, looking as if a lawnmower had run it over. He also saw his master walking over to the rest area and dialling a number on the phone.

~ ~ ~ ~ After the trio agreed on the matter, the Mauville City police were called and arrived rougly half an hour later to take witness reports. The two incapacitated attackers were taken into custody and by afternoon, the incident had been wrapped up. ~ ~ ~ ~

The police of Mauville were surprisingly efficient. They could make out when someone was telling the truth and the operation went smoothly. Akito gave his address just in case they wanted some information and watched as they carried the old woman to the hospital.

"Well, that went well." Akito smiled while saying these words. "Anyway, the name's Akito. I believe your Hark and your AJ?" he said pointing at them respectively.

"Anyway, I hope to see you soon. Bye," Akito slung his bagpack over his shoulders and walked out of the wrecked hotel. He returned Vulcan back to his pokeball and continued along his merry way.

Hark gave one of the officers a description of the woman who had his Ralts and spun a rather elaborate lie behind his "escape" and the thief of his pokemon. This lie was helped by the fact it was more believable than the actual truth to the officers. After insuring the officers had Hark's version of the story down he turned and walked back toward AJ and Akito, who had pointed at him. When Akito said his good bye, Hark just nodded to him.

Hark then turned to AJ and said, "I need to get back to searching for my other Pokemon." Hark then turned and walked out of the building with his Mawile slowly following behind him.

AJ stood in the empty rest house and watched both Hark and Akito headed off into the Horizon. He couldn't help but wonder what new adventures lay ahead for him to experience. He did know one thing though, It's easier to pickpocket people while they are in handcuffs then it is when fighting them. Stuffing the money he had procured from the attackers into his bag, deciding to head towards Mauville.

Cypher showed a hint of disappointment as they walked, AJ defended himself with the same tired argument.

"Hey, It's not like they can use the cash in jail. It's more useful in our hands than theirs anyways." He paused, deciding to add one more detail. "After all old habits die hard"

Years
Skylar Rose Chapter 3-3​

Skylar looked at the Ralts and frowned. I didn't mean to make her cry... she thought sadly. She looked over at Stephanie, who was sniffing the Pokeball shards curiously. The Poochyena walked over to the Ralts and put a paw on her shoulder. "It's okay," she said gently. "Why don't you calm down and tell us more about this... Hark?" She looked over at Skylar, who shook her head angrily. "We already know what this guy is like. He's just like every other human. Selfish and idiotic." She crawled over to the Pokemon and caught them both in a hug. I swear, if I find that guy I'll kill him... No Pokemon should ever be sold by the people that they trust... They shouldn't even trust humans.

Skylar growled softly and looked down at the Ralts. "I can see that you're in pain," she said softly. "It'll be okay, sweetie. Nobody will be able to hurt you again." Stephanie poked Skylar and whispered in her ear, "Maybe we should find her trainer... You know, just to warn him or something. That creep that we found earlier definitely wasn't her trainer." Skylar frowned and thought about it for a second. If they took the Pokemon back to her trainer, he might try to take her back. I broke the Pokaball, so he probably can't take her back... Skylar sighed and let go of the Pokemon. "Ralts, if you want, I can try to find your trainer," she said softly. "And do you have a name?" I'm going to regret this...

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Lannia the Ralts: Route 112

Lannia continued to cry as she answered the Poochyena, "Hark wasn't like everyone else… he hated the idea of a trainer. He was cold on the outside, he walked his own path, and he was focused on some goal. He was smarter than anyone I ever known; he created a machine arm for himself that he uses to battle. He protected me more than I protected him." Her mind began to flow over her own words and Hark's actions she then opened her eyes enough to look into the girl's eyes and Ralts said, "Could he have given me up because he was getting emotionally attached to me and was scared of that?"

That had to be it, Hark feared getting close to his pokemon and becoming like everyone else that is why he initially pushed her away and was so hostile to her at first. He was cold so nothing could get close to him. Why would someone be like that? Then she remembered his words from when they met Sindri "Emotion is pushed aside if it interferes with my goals." Were his emotions for her interfering? Was that why he gave her up? Lannia had to know.

Lannia's crying slowed but tears still ran down her face as she spoke to Skylar, "My name is Lannia… I would like to find Hark. I have to ask him why he would give me up." Lannia still felt awful but she needed to confront Hark. It suddenly donned on Lannia and she asked, "Wait you can understand me?"

Hark Rense
Equipment:
Spoiler:

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Hark walked down the route silently as his mind ran through plans both actions and inventions. He suddenly spoke to Nara who was closely following behind him, "Why are you so cowardly? If you want after I find Lannia I'll take you back to that cave." Nara shook her head and muttered something in her own language. Hark was glancing down at her when she responded and sighed. "Remind me to invent a translator so one day I can actually figure out what is going on in your heads," muttered Hark as he shook his head. They then continued down the route in silence once more.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
3-4 Flippy Floppy

Akito Sasaki

Akito's Inventory
Spoiler:

Akito's Pokemon:
Spoiler:

"So whaddya think about those guys. Hark and AJ?" Hercules questioned Vulcan as they walked along the path, beside their master.

Vulcan was somewhat solemn and disturbed. Although, beating that Nidorino made him feel much better, the thrashing he had received from the Pancham - Ares still remained in his mind. Somewhat absent-mindedly he replied, "They seemed okay. That Hark was pretty hard on his Mawile though."

Hercules shrugged, "But that Mawile didn't dare do anything her master told her. Even if she was caught recently, that thing needed to have some guts. I wonder how she managed to survive in the wild?"

"God knows." Vulcan replied sleepily. Hercules looked at Vulcan and said, "Dude, you don't have to be that depressed about losing against that Pancham. Winning and losing is pat of life."

"You sound like one of those professors you told me about who teach the human world." Vulcan replied softly. Both looked at each other and burst out laughing. They were interrupted by Akito's screams, "OHMYGOD!AGOLDENCOLORMAGIKARP!!!"

They both turned around and without a doubt they saw it jumping out of the lake with a normal Magikarp.

"Vulcan, return!" Akito shouted with glee, returning Vulcan to his pokeball. "Hercules Bullet Seed that golden Magikarp." Akito ordered.

The golden Magikarp in the meantime was having a conversation with his friend. "I can't wait to evolve into a Gyrados Magikarp!"

His friend replied "Same here Magikarp." Bullet Seed smashed into the golden Magikarp who fell into the water straight away.

"Oh yeah," Akito muttered softly under his breath. He took a Pokeball from his pocket and thre it at the golden Magikarp who suddenly seemed infuriated and was jumping in the air.

"Sorry Magikarp, but you were always the loser among us." the golden Magikarp said as he smashed the pokeball with his tail onto the other Magikarp, disappearing underwater.

The Magikarp went into the pokeball which could apparently have floating properties began shaking in the water. Akito on the other hand seemed t have switched his mood with Vulcan.

~ ~ ~​

Years

Chapter Four: Sparks Fly!

Mauville City

Mauville_City_anime.png
Having travelled (from Lavaridge) Jagged Pass, Mt. Chimney, Route 112 and Southern Route 111 you have finally arrived in Mauville, a fairly decently sized city of the Hoenn region and its most central location. Here there are frequent tournaments, contests and the Mauville gym to keep trainers entertained as well as Hoenn's famous Game Corner and Rydel's Cycle Shop.

Here you will meet both friends and rivals as trainers from various parts of Hoenn converge on the city. Wild pokemon aren't to be caught within the city (the battles cause too much chaos), but having journeyed so far you're bound to have captured at least two pokemon (the number used in a Mauville gym battle as well as the number required for contests). Some notable locations include;
• The Game Corner: Whilst gambling is off-limits to younger characters (those below 18) there are plenty of games that deal only in counters that can still be exchanged for some smaller prizes.

• Mauville Contest Hall: Whilst not as grand a location for contests as the halls found in Slateport and Lillycove it is still a fairly imposing building – an elegant theatre-like structure with a modernised look. Two compete in the contest being held trainers require two pokemon, one for the appeals round and one for a contest battle.

• Rydel's Cycle Shop: Rydel's shop sells top-notch varieties of bicycles and now rollerblades and skateboards also. If you can afford these things you will be able to access the cycling road later on.

• Mauville Gym: The Mauville gym is a fairly large, modernised building located near the northwest of the city. In this gym you must compete with two pokemon and only the challenger will be able to make switches.
150px-Ruby_Sapphire_Wattson.png
Wattson, the leader of the gym, is a jolly, kind-hearted and somewhat insane old man that is nearing the end of his career as a gym leader. This being said he is a heated competitor who is not afraid to use his experience to his advantage. He will compete with two of these pokemon;
• Chinchou (Volt Absorb) – Confuse Ray, Water Gun, Thunderbolt, Signal Beam
• Magnemite (Sturdy) – Magnet Bomb, Shock Wave, Thunder Wave, Sonicboom
• Voltorb (Static) – Electro Ball, Magnet Rise, Rollout, Magic Coat
• Flaafy (Static) – Charge Beam, Cotton Spore, Charge, Fire Punch
• Elekid (Vital Spirit) – Brick Break, Quick Attack, Thunder Punch, Meditate
• Manectric (Static) – Discharge, Flamethrower, Light Screen, Ice Fang

You may begin concluding the IC day for the current chapter and then move into this one when you are ready. The roster for the gym is currently as follows

Spoiler:

The contest currently consists of the below schedule (to occur the day after the gym battles)

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024

Midori "Kyuu" Kuramoto

776155-bigthumbnail.jpg

708MS.png
406MS.png

Midori was still pretty much asleep when Kii started tugging on her hair, crying angrily, causing the girl to grumpily wake up. Her hair was a complete mess and all she wanted to do was sleep some more. She definitely wasn't an early bird.

"Why are you so angry this morning, Kii?" the girl asked, still rubbing her eyes and yawning. "Kii? Where did you go?" she went on as she realized her Pokémon wasn't around anymore.

The budding trainer got up, neatly folded her sleeping bag and reached out for her backpack, only to realize that it was gone. A confused Midori looked around, but nothing looked out of the ordinary and no signs of anyone having entered the abandoned house while she was asleep. She scratched her head in confusion and started looking around. Suddenly, she heard Kiichigo's cry coming from what seemed like the garden of the abandoned building they spent the night in. Rushing outside, the girl was somewhat amused at the sight: a group of five Budew were in the centre of the garden, four of them hiding behind Midori's opened backpack and one of them seemingly arguing with the girl's Phantump.

"Alright, what's going on here?" the girl asked curiously as she begun approaching the group. The Budew that seemed the most vocal and like a leader of the group seemed to have other plans however as it sprayed a dust of golden powder towards the approaching Midori, causing her Pokémon to tackle her out of the way, causing the girl to trip and fall over. "Hey! That Stun Spore was uncalled for!" yelled an angered Midori. "Kii, use Confuse Ray!" she went on as she tried pushing herself up, but failed, a sharp pain piercing her ankle.

Kiichigo launched the pretty-looking golden orb at the Budew and the wild Pokémon got confused as the orb made contact. Midori cheered and ordered a Tackle barrage, to keep both Pokémon busy as she struggled getting up again. A visibly angered Phantump executed her trainer's commands and didn't even stop when the Budew retaliated with a few direct hits that should have done some serious damage.

"Alright, Kii, finish up with a Poison Jab!" the girl yelled again as she spotted one of her Pokéballs in the grass, relatively close to her.

The Pokémon gracefully executed the move, while Midori crawled towards the Pokéball and, before the Budew got back up, she threw it, pulling the wild pokemon inside. The ball started rocking back and forth for what seemed like ages to the girl and eventually stopped with a click. The Budew was successfully captured.

Seeing their leader get captured, the other four Budew got so scared that they fled the scene. Kii worriedly rushed towards her trainer and watched her curiously.

"I think I sprained my ankle." Midori said and smiled faintly as she noticed a look of regret in her Phantump's eyes. "It's alright, Kii, it's not your fault." she went on and wrapped her arms around her Pokémon, hugging it tightly. "You saved me today, so I should be thanking you." the girl said as she playfully nuzzled into Kii's stump. "Come on, we have to get everything back into my backpack and get going."

Hearing her trainer's plans, Kiichigo broke free of the girl's embrace and quickly rushed about, picking all of the girl's items from the ground and stuffing them in her backpack. She then brought Budew's Pokéball and dropped it in her trainer's lap, then slowly dragged the backpack next to the girl. Midori couldn't help but smile as she was amazed and thankful for all of her pokémon's help. She suddenly felt determined again and, as she grabbed Budew's Pokéball and placed it neatly into an easy to reach pocket of her backpack, she pushed herself up again and was finally able to stand up. A sharp pain pierced her ankle again, so the girl used her backpack to support herself.

"I think I'm going to need a stick or something to help me walk for a bit." she said to herself, unaware of the fact that her Pokémon was watching her worriedly.

Kiichigo quickly rushed about and started dragging all sorts of sticks towards Midori, trying to help her. Soon enough, the girl found one that she felt comfortable with and, putting her backpack on with the help of her Phantump, the pair then slowly got back out to the main road, a worried Kii trying to help Midori, the latter hopping around in one leg, using the stick to aid her skipping about.

"Don't worry, Kii, we'll get my ankle fixed in Mauville. I have a feeling we're pretty close. " she cheerfully said and pointed towards her head, trying to get Phantump to take her usual spot, but the Pokémon refused to, being more concerned about her trainer's problem than her own comfort. Midori couldn't help but smile cheerfully as she whispered "thank you, my beloved Kii" her cheeks starting to burn as she lowered her gaze.

Money:
Pok%C3%A9monDollar_III.png
Key Items:

images
Pokenav1.gif

Pokéballs:
4x
Bag_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Sprite.png

Medical Items:
2x
Bag_Potion_Sprite.png

Berries:
3x
Bag_Pecha_Berry_Sprite.png

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
4-1 Let's Go to The Game Corner!

Akito Sasaki

Akito's Inventory
Spoiler:

Akito's Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Akito looked at the floating pokeball which held his newly caught Magikarp. It had stopped shaking. So he slowly walked over to the ball which had come down to the shore. Fingers trembling, he picked it up and gazed sadly into the pokeball. After a few moments in which he contemplated whether or not to release the pokemon or keep it, he made his choice. 'I'll keep it.' he thought. 'Although this thing better be useful and that I need to keep it inside it's pokeball until we get to Mauville. Then I can get a bucket of water or something.'

He then headed off in the direction of Mauville City. He was able to make out the shapes of huge imposing skyscrapers in the distance. The fresh country air started to get the slight smokey smell that is commonly associated with a busy city. Akito, Vulcan and Hercules eventually reached Mauville City, the city who's name bore a resemblance to a certain pokemon.

~ ~ ~

After travelling through Mauville which was filled with bright lights and looked beautiful while the dusk was falling, Akito reached a huge house. It wasn't the usual apartments that most of the people lived in, but a huge bungalow that gave out an atmosphere of luxury and sleekness. The backyard was huge and located behind the structure that was made of rough stones, which made it look even better. Akito knocked on the wooden door that was carved with pictures of Pyroar.

He was greeted by a tall old man who was as thin as a stick. He wore round glasses and had silver hair that shone brightly in the darkness. He was wearing light brown shorts and a red sweater. The man looked at Akito for a bit before realizing who he was, "Akito my boy," Nicholas Atkinson said wrapping his arms around Akito. "How is dad? I hope you're feeling fine. Bruce told me that you got hurt." He chattered mercilessly before Akito asked him whether he could come inside the house.

"Ah, yes of course Akito son. Come inside," he said. After asking Akito whether he wanted anything a million times, Akito finally managed to go up to his room. His room was about as huge as the hotel he stayed in where he fought the goons who had gone after AJ. The room had open windows which gave a brilliant view of the big city outside. After having a shower and changing his clothes Akito went down where he met Bruce. After chatting for a while about boring things that Akito didn't really like, Bruce said, "What about we go to the Game Corner? Anyway, you're wearing Tuxedo Akito." Bruce said.

Akito just realized that he had randomly worn a tuxedo which he had never seen in his life. In order to cover for it he said, "All righty, let's go Bruce."

~ ~ ~​

Years

Aya Ingvar - Chapter Three - Part 4

Aya's Team

HEADER DISABLED UNTIL MY CSS STOPS PLAYING UP

The Sandshrew rolled into a ball as it leapt forward, flying towards Ladon much like its evolved form had done to Grizzly. The Rollout attack would have crashed straight into the Axew, but at the last minute Aya yelled her command
"Jump and then use Assurance from behind!" Ladon obeyed, the Sandshrew narrowly missing. Ladon then slammed a purple glowing palm into the back of the rolling Sandshrew, sending the ground-type flying into a rock at an uncontrollable velocity. The rock shattered, leaving the Sandshrew to climb from the rubble, looking quite irritated at the little green dragon that had hit it from behind.

Ladon moved cautiously towards the Sandshrew, it doing the same in return. Aya waited, uncertain what her opponent would do. Wild pokemon weren't trained to be powerful battlers like those raised by trainers, but in a wild battle she didn't have the advantage of knowing what move was coming. The Sandshrew narrowed its eyes – the attack was coming but what was it going to be? It kicked the ground, a large cloud of sand flying into the eyes of Ladon, obstructing his vision. Aya didn't have time to react before glowing red claws were repeatedly sliced across her starter, seemingly growing more powerful with each strike.
"Fury Cutter… not the strongest move at first but it builds up a lot of power after a while. Ladon, Dual Chop!"
Ladon's hands glowed the familiar blue but it was too late, a powerful slash sent the dragon flying back. Ladon skidded passed Aya in a dusty cloud.

"Axew!" Ladon yelled in pain, slowly pushing himself to his feet and fiercely glaring at his opponent.
"Dual Chop! It's not going to get the better of us this time!" Aya was feeling quite frustrated now, and what happened next didn't help. As Ladon ran forwards a barrage of golden star-shapes flew at him, forcing him onto the defensive. In the next instant the Sandshrew flew into Ladon with another rollout attack, sending him sprawling again.
"Ladon!" Aya called after her dragon-type in shock, but he pushed himself to his feet again. Ladon wasn't going to lose this battle and the expression of the Sandshrew said similar.
This thing is really skilled, it's similar to battling against Grizzly. I need to take this slow, a few good hits is all I will need.
Aya didn't get much more thinking time, the Sandshrew pressed its advantage with another flurry of glowing red claws, but Aya reacted faster now.
"Dual Chop, and keeping doing it until we get an opening!" Red and blue hand collided over and over, each pokemon dashing and weaving around the other – searching for an opening but they appeared to be evenly matched with neither gaining an upper hand. They clashed over and over, slowly beginning to tire and yet neither gave an inch. Aya however, had seen her advantage. It was in the furiously locked gazes of the combatants.

Another collision of the pokemon, and time to put her plan into action
"Leer!" Ladon's eyes flashed for a second with a fearsome glow, leaving the sandshrew staggering.
"Dual Chop!" Ladon followed the command, taking advantage of its opponents weakened defences. One strike, and then a second. Their ground type opponent faltered further
"Assurance!" a purple palm slammed into the Sandshrew once more, sending it skidding across the ground. Aya reacted without thinking, throwing a pokeball far too early – but the Sandshrew made no effort to move away and was drawn into the capsule, which began to lightly rock back and forth.
"Is it going to let itself be captured?"
[/CENTER]

Last edited:
Years
Skylar Rose- Chapter 4-1

Skylar smiled at Lannia and picked the Ralts up again. "That's a pretty name," she said softly. She clicked her teeth to call over Stephanie, who was sniffing at the ground. She trotted over to Skylar's feet and smiled. Skylar looked down at Lannia. "I told you that I'm not like the other stupid humans," she said softly. "I think that I was supposed to be born as a Pokemon. I mean, I'm more like a Pokemon, so why not? I think that Pokemon are friends, not just tools for battling." Skylar growled under her breath and bared her teeth, but calmed down once she noticed Stephanie's worried face.

"I wish that we had some of this guy's scent," Stephanie said, looking at the ground. "This would make things easier." Skylar hugged Lannia to her chest and sighed.

"What if we don't find him? What will we do then?" she asked, avoiding Stephanie's pointed glare. She gasped as she entered a city. She hadn't expected to find a city. She had to hide. What if her parents had sent out another search party? She couldn't go back to them. They could take Stephanie away from her. Steph wasn't just her friend. She was a member of her pack. Skylar looked down at Lannia and shook the thoughts out of her head. She had to help the Ralts, even if she risked getting caught.

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Lannia The Ralts: Mauville

"Hark is hard to miss, his right arm is a machine with a hidden weapon in it. He hates pokemon training but different reasons than you so looking at some trainer area would be a waste of time," said Lannia when Stephanie mentioned having his scent would have helped. Lannia walked behind the girl and dark pokemon as they approached the city of Mauville. The girl seemed nervous and suddenly asked what they would do if they never found Hark. Lannia thought about it for a second, "If we can't find him… could I just travel with you until I find purpose… or something?" Lannia wasn't sure what she wanted at this point other than not be alone.

Something was making the girl very nervous as they walked around the city. Not sure if she should ask the girl why the city made her nervous, Lannia opted to distract the girl instead by focusing on the Ralt's personal goal by asking, "Could you help me learn how to speak the human's language?"

Hark Rense: Mauville Part 4-1
Equipment:
Spoiler:

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Hark entered Mauville with a focused look; he moved through the crowds of mindless drones brushing aside whoever stood in his path. His mind had focused on his plans so he could forget Lannia, because he wasn't sure if he would ever see her again. Seeing how Nara was useless in a fight, he needed to better arm himself to defend against wild pokemon, criminals, and enemies. Enemies… o yes he would be making plenty of those once he set his plans in motion. He didn't mind crossing the lines of social acceptability; he had already proven that in that cave. He would be the fire that would burn this society to ash so a new one could be rebuilt from it like a Phoenix. Stopping in front of the Mauville gym he looked up at the vast building and said, "I will usher in an era where you will no longer exist." Nara gave him a strange look as he turned and continued on his way.

Hark then went to a hardware store, then an electronic store, a sports store, and finally a food joint that made burritos to get some food after picking up all his other supplies. Walking inside with Nara following him the on shift manager yelled at Hark, "No pokemon outside their Pokeballs allowed." Hark nodded and clicked the pokeball's button to activate it, in a flash of light the protesting Nara was sealed inside the device. Hark stared at the Pokeball for a second as an idea formed in his head. After ordering two large burritos Hark rushed back to the hardware and electronics store.

Finding a decent looking hotel in the middle of Mauville, he entered the rather small lobby and walked up to the bored looking middle aged woman who was working the service desk. "One room for one night," said Hark as he pulled out his wallet and waited for a total. The woman gave him the price and he paid with his credit card and entered the elevator to the third floor. He then found room 312 and swiped the electronic key on the electronic lock and opened the door to the inside. Once inside, Hark released an angry Nara who started to make angry noises at him until he gave her one of the burritos which she quickly tore the wrapper off of and began to devour.
Hark on the other hand put his backpack and plastic bags full of items on the floor next to the small desk found in the room. Pulling out his two remaining unused Pokeballs and his computer he quickly got to work. One pokeball was quickly broken open to discover its secrets. After an hour of working on the still intact pokeball Hark touched the sphere against the desk lap and it sucked in the lamp and clicked shut as if the lamp was a pokemon.

"Of course simple reprogramming and some rewiring and its repurposed," proudly announced Hark as he released the lamp. He then smirked and said, "Now for phase two." He then lay out his mechanical arm and began to disassemble his own hand…

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
Mauve Banzett
The Route of the Problem
Chapter 3-1

Inventory
Spoiler:

"Well, dear Venin, looks like we've finally made it to... where again?" A young man, with dark hair and a pale complexion stepped out of the cable car, and onto the route straight towards Mauville City. When he finally noticed the sign in front of him, he gave himself a palm to the face. "Of course, Route 111. We're almost near Mauville City." The young man brushed his hair out of his eyes, his Ekans hanging around his shoulders. "Eee-kans. E-kans, E-kans!" The Snake Pokemon hissed, as some Machop passed by without taking notice.

"Well then... I suppose we need to recruit fairly soon, don't we? Plus, it'd be good for you to have a battle." Venin hissed in agreement. Mauve and Venin walked past a variety of Pokemon, but none of which caught his eye. "Machop, the SuperPower Pokemon... Teddiursa, the Little Bear Pokemon... and Numel, the Numb Pokemon. Fabulous." The sarcasm in his voice echoed, as he walked down Route 111. Studying his surroundings, he wondered what he should catch. Eventually, passing a narrow passage with boulders, he came upon a run down building sitting next to a lovely, and large pond with a number of other Pokemon. Azurill, Marill, and... a particular Pokemon of interest to Mauve. There was a Roselia, drinking some of the pond water with it's roses. "Oh, my... it's a good thing we're a fair distance, Venin. I think we just found a new target." Venin eyed the Roselia, sensing it was what Mauve was ready to battle. Mauve recalled Roselia's info, quietly saying it to himself as he inched closer, Venin slithering in front of him.

"Roselia... the Thorn Pokemon. Roselia's aroma can bring serenity, but the thorns on its head contain a vicious poison. Part Grass, part Poison-type, so only Bite attack will be effective here. Alright, Venin... Bite attack!" The two leaped from the bushes of the building, the Pokemon of the pond running in fear, excluding the Roselia. Roselia was struck by Ekans' bite attack, knocking it off with a Magical Leaf attack. Ekans landed on it's back, but slithered up, baring it's fangs. "Alright, you... you're coming to Team Mauve. Heheh." The Roselia glared up at Mauve, before attacking with Magical Leaf again. "Venin, dodge, and then use a Screech attack!" Venin did so, slithering through the flurry of petals before giving off a terrible screeching sound. The Roselia crumbed under the sound, covering it's ears with it's roses.

"Now Venin, go in with a Bite attack!" "Eee-kans!" The Snake Pokemon bit down on the Thorn Pokemon, then tossed it aside like a rag doll. "Rrrose... Rose-rose... lia.." The Roselia fell to it's knees, trying to get itself back up. "Now then... get ready Venin, this Roselia is a fighter." Mauve unclipped a vacant Luxury Ball from his belt, and expanded it, determination glinting in his eyes. "Go, Luxury Ball!" He chucked the black ball and hit the Thorn Pokemon squarely on the head, beaming it into the sphere.

Venin and Mauve watched, as the Luxury Ball shook furiously....

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Amelia Zuro.
Headed towards Route 117
Chapter 2-1

Inventory
Spoiler:

Amelia ran towards the exit of Vendanturf Town. She could already smell the fresh bright colors of the flowers ahead. She remembered what her cousin had said. "Make sure to catch a few Pokémon before you challenge the Gym Leader"! She looked around, but saw no grass that was able to behold Pokémon in it. Suddenly, a small, purple thing ran across the path, leaving Amelia in confusion. "What was that? It looked like a Pokémon! At least I know that there's Pokémon here. That's a good sign!" She headed forwards, until she came across a man who looked similar to a Guide Gent. She asked him "What Pokémon can you catch here?" He replied "Hmm... let's see. Oddish, Marill, Seedot and Zigzagoon. That's what I've seen here. Maybe there's a few more Pokémon hiding around that I haven't seen. Go a little further, you should be able to find a few Pokémon there."

Amelia ran towards the grass. She was curious; what would she find, and would she be able to catch it? Releasing Zep out of his Pokéball, they run into the grass. After looking for a while, she found nothing. Nothing at all. Maybe she needed to stay quiet? She didn't know what to do. After several hours of searching, she came across a Youngster called Bennett. Before she could speak, she was challenged to a battle. Her first one. She thought in her head "Can I win? Can I do this? I'll put my trust into Zep, and I'm sure we can win. He's so determined!" The Youngster sent out a Pokémon that had flowers instead of arms. Amelia squealed in exitement, by how cute it is. Zep snaps her out of it and she positions Zep into battle.

"Yes! Zep and I can do it! I'm sure we can. We both have trust in each other". Before even Amelia could react, Bennett calls out "Roselia! Use Tackle!". So it was called Roselia. The Roselia charged for Zep, and before they could do anything; Zep was pushed away. "Zep! Please, get up! You can do it!" The rush of adrenaline boosted Zep back onto his feet. Amelia swiftly commanded "Zep! Go for a real hard Wake-Up Slap! Zep's speed was undoubedtly better then Roselia's. In no time, Roselia was hit harshly by the attack, and it lay on the floor, motionless. "Did... I just win?" The Youngster sighed, then gave some Pokédollars to Amelia. She shouted in joy " I did it! Yes! I was right!" She giggles after a short while, then asks for a few tips on how to get into a wild Pokémon battle.​

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
Mauve Banzett
Every Lilith has it's Thorns
Chapter 3-2

Inventory
Spoiler:

Party
Spoiler:

Mauve and Venin watched closely, the ball shaking furiously with the Roselia inside. One... Two... Three... and done! The ball had stopped after three successful beeps. "Hmhmhm... yes~" Mauve stepped forward, picking up the ball and examining it. "Well, Venin, let's head to Mauville. We need to take our new recruit to a Pokemon Center. She's had a rough time." Venin nodded, and slithered up to Mauve's shoulders, resting as the two strolled down Route 111. Not too long before passing the pond, Mauve stopped, and pondered. "Should I heal her here, or just take her to the center...?"

Venin, however, hissed and pointed with his tail to the side of the pond, a nice place to have a sit down. "You're right, dear partner." Mauve and Venin, instead, went back to the pond where no Pokemon were visible, and unclipped his new Roselia's Pokeball. "Come out, Roselia!" The Roselia appeared sitting at the water, it's small "feet" in the water. "Well, hello there, little Roselia. Welcome to the team." Mauve went in to pat the Roselia, but she flinched, and scooted a little bit away. Mauve hesitated, but then looked over to Venin. "Venin, would you be so kind?" Venin nodded, and greeted himself to Roselia, and what can only be described as letting her know Mauve isn't a bad trainer, and to trust him. Mauve had a small smile, and pulled out one of his few potions. "Come here, Roselia. I'd like to make you feel better myself," he said as he knelt down t eye level with Roselia.

She also hesitated, but sheepishly stepped forward. "Now, this will sting a bit, but you'll be okay..." He sprayed where Venin had bit her, and she squeaked in pain. But, in just seconds later, Roselia felt much better. "Rrrose! Roselia!" She hugged Mauve, making him chuckle. "Well, good to see you're on our side. Now, we need a name for you... what's a good name? Do you know?" "Rrrose?" The Roselia looked curiously at Mauve. Then, it hit him.

"How about... Lilith?" "Rrrose. Rose, Roselia!" She nodded in agreement. Mauve stood up and pulled out his Pokedex, checking Lilith's characteristics. "Poison Point, good... Poison Sting, Magical Leaf, Mega Drain and Stun Spore. Fabulous." He smiled, and put away the Pokedex. "Well, Lilith, let's go. we've got a busy schedule ahead of us. I'll be having you debut first in our first ever contest! How does that sound?" He said with enthusiasm, Lilith nodding with just as much. "Alright then. Lilith, return." He beamed Lilith into her Pokeball, giving her a confident smile, a welcoming smile as she smiled back into her Pokeball. Venin slithered back to Mauve's shoulders, and the two began to leave Route 111.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 15, 2014
Milla Rozengaurd​
The Queen of Rose

Milla walked down the route, her parasol resting on her should as it shaded her from the harsh Hoen sun. Followed by a Gastly that seemed to lazily fly through the air as it followed. She wandered the route, surveying her surroundings with an intimidating gaze, searching for her target.

How tedious... She thought.

That was then, the scent of roses entered Milla's nose.

"I finally found you." Milla smiled slightly amused.

Then, a Roselia jumped from the shrubs, it's movement's being dance like. It glared at Milla, challenging her.

"I see you still want to make sure that I'm worthy of being your trainer... Very well, I'll play with you."

Milla looked at her Gastly. "Sebastian, Get On it!" She ordered.

The Gastily flew into battle.

The Roselia attacked with Poison Sting, sending a barrage of needles at Sebastian.

"Sebastian, Dodge and retaliate with Night Shade!" Milla ordered

Gastly weaved through the needles with tremendous agility, before sending a burst of dark energy at the Roselia.

The Roselia then attacked with energy ball, and hurled it over at Sebastian.

"Sebastian, dodge then reply with Lick! Milla ordered.

Gastily then weaved around the Energy Ball at a blinding speed and licked the Roselia.

"Your mine now." Milla called, throwing a Pokeball at the Roselia, trapping it inside.

Last edited:
Back