• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm not obsessed. I wouldn't be doing my job if I ignored that. I'm giving you just a few minutes until I disable it I should really be disabling it now. :/

ilu rossu-pie! n_n

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

One way or another a staff member would end up disabling your sig.

Besides, resizing isn't all that hard when you have PS <3 Gimp, on the other hand, sometimes does a crappy job of resizing.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I used a site to get around GIMPs bad resizing. But I don't have to worry anymore.

Years

I don't approve of the joke in your sig, but whatever.
    Then be less radical.

Besides, I could have said something much worse. You should be used to atheist making religious jokes. I don't think religion needs more than minimal respect. Not even a bit more.

And I don't resize Rosy, I just make a new 500x300 file and fit whatever needs to be.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Want to hear a joke?

Women's Rights.

Now that's an insult >_> The hell's your problem, dude? Didn't think you were a chauvinist. Could also say "That's just like a man", but I want to avoid sexism at all costs, even if some sexist remarks about males are so damn true.

---

Anyways, guess who's lame enough to make an OU team that's FT-based? It'll probably suck since it's rather Stealth Rock weak (Natsu especially; he's a Charizard after all ;X) and I based it on various team members rather than on strategy, but yeah. I made it just 'cause.

Years
  • Not exactly religious?
    Not another "I do this, this and that but screw the rest, god exists" person.

And honestly, your friend needs to learn about jokes.
    And he said something about women's right, get sexist "your sig exceeds 1337px" girls.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I wanna play Summon Night 2 ;; Also, you need to add "Loves Chester" in your sig. :B /basing this off of Tales of the World gaming experience

Anyways, aren't ya gonna continue with the fave/least fave gen. X Pokemon? :B Like I said in my post, wait 'til we hit gen. V for sprite overload.

Years

By not exactly religious means I'm extremely lazy with my religious duties, since I'm a Muslim I have tons of crap to do that doesn't fit in my current schedule. And a question - what kind of Atheist are you? Just wondering.

I don't have anything against women, just relaying a retarded joke. Please that pales in comparison to some I've heard from my own family. But jokes in general insult/make fun of things, so that's a given unless I'm missing something.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Wow. You really don't know me, do you Fighter? n_n

Anyways, I need to see if we're going to be heading out and getting food, though it's almost eight 'o clock so it's unlikely now. D;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Some jokes are best left as personal jokes amongst friends, family, etc. Use them in conversation with strangers/office mates/classmates/etc. and you can get in a hell a lot of trouble.

I hate jokes that are sexist or racist, and I hate most that focus on bashing stereotypes, but I do not mind dumb blonde jokes whatsoever. /blonde and smart

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

[insert 'everyone's a little bit racist' song here]

Now off to Wal-Mart hopefully I go!

Years

By not exactly religious means I'm extremely lazy with my religious duties, since I'm a Muslim I have tons of crap to do that doesn't fit in my current schedule. And a question - what kind of Atheist are you? Just wondering.

I don't have anything against women, just relaying a retarded joke. Please that pales in comparison to some I've heard from my own family. But jokes in general insult/make fun of things, so that's a given unless I'm missing something.

Religion goes by three colors; black, white, and grey.

Black is "religious but doesn't know even half of what you're supposed to do, and craps on what he does know".

Grey is most commonly explained as "Do whatever fits me / easiest / whatever" type. That includes lazy. The other less common explanation is "21st century religion", which is not doing any crazy barbarian things while doing things that seem reasonable in this day and age.

Black is in short the retarded people. Examples are religious states.

By the way, I've always wondered.. how does it feel to wake up and see your mother wearing a burka?

Wow. You really don't know me, do you Fighter?
    Are you implying I should know you deeper?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back