• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2018
    Looking for Gen 6 and 7 menu sprites, animated in GIF format, i looked around everywhere online but could not find any :(

etique

etique
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    autotile escalator

Does anyone have autotile of an escalator? I need to know if I can make this event come near the stairs and she'll take it up or down

etique

etique
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    Okay, and how are your frlg sprite? Look, do you use sprite pss icon in your game?

Dyzix

Pokemon Wenoria Developer
    Years
  • LOOKING FOR TILESETS!

Hello.

As the titlesets ,i'm looking for good, gen 3 and higher tilesets, do any of you have any links, of your tilesets that you use? Or in general links of good looking tilesets, that are editable.
    I Have looked through all the 7 pages, and haven't found what anything really, just two smaller ones, with grass and tree's.

(Something in this direction!!!)
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=348846

Last edited:

Venomous_Zero86

Pokemon Chosen Ones (Coming Soon)
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2022
    Hello.

As the titlesets ,i'm looking for good, gen 3 and higher tilesets, do any of you have any links, of your tilesets that you use? Or in general links of good looking tilesets, that are editable.
    I Have looked through all the 7 pages, and haven't found what anything really, just two smaller ones, with grass and tree's.

I know how you feel ive been trying to find tile that nice and new but i want them to be able to fit in with the default essentials tilesets.

Onism

Compendia Synaisthima
    Years
  • Hey there, I'm looking for bases for FRLG or RSE styled overworld sprites, specifically for the player character (so that includes bike, surf, fish, and run)

I know DPPt resources exist for this, but when I've gone looking for FRLG or RSE sprite bases, I've only ever found the basic walking ones

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2018
    I may have attempted to complete a project way over my head but here goes. As me and my brother both have grown up with Pokémon since a very young age it's something we both love. Especially my little brother.

So my though was, "Hey, let's start up pokemon essentials and make him a remastered game with all generations and regions, plus a spinoff for a new region." as a birthday present all included lovely suprises and twist all the way from pallet in kanto to the pokemon league in Alola.

The problem I see now is that essentials has been taken down, and I can't update my God knows how old resource tools through the essentials wiki.

So my question is,

Does any one have the ability to share a somewhat complete collection of tilesets, sprites, Audio and well, just about anything you need to make a pokemon game with all generations.

Doesn't matter if it´s divided between 100 download links or if it's 1 (although, 1 complete link would be preferable).

To those who can help, you have my undying gratitude and I'll even send you a copy of the finished project once done if you'd like :)

Ryokan

future sight
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2019
    Hey there, I'm looking for bases for FRLG or RSE styled overworld sprites, specifically for the player character (so that includes bike, surf, fish, and run)

I know DPPt resources exist for this, but when I've gone looking for FRLG or RSE sprite bases, I've only ever found the basic walking ones

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
    https://www.spriters-resource.com/game_boy_advance/pokemonfireredleafgreen/sheet/52432/ FRLG
    https://www.spriters-resource.com/game_boy_advance/pokemonrubysapphire/sheet/8142/
    https://www.spriters-resource.com/game_boy_advance/pokemonrubysapphire/sheet/8141/

your best bet is probably to edit existing ones, you can use the DPPT ones for a shading reference I guess

Years
  • team Aqua Admin Shelly overworld

Hello, can someone give me the overworld spritesheet from Team Aqua Admin shelly in
    FR/LG or R/S/E style? I tried to extract it from a regular rom but i couldn't find it...
    Thanks!

remer

The Warrior
    Years
  • Have anyone seen something like a trainer overworld in the gen 6 games.I need something like a sprite from any of the 3ds main games to refer to.(It should be in the same style,not a gen 4 or 3 remake.I don't know how to express what i mean better)

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
    Years
  • Hello.

I know how you feel ive been trying to find tile that nice and new but i want them to be able to fit in with the default essentials tilesets.

Maybe this?

Attachments

• DungeonsWolfPP.png
      DungeonsWolfPP.png
      151.3 KB · Views: 39
    Back