• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Can anyone please tell me where can I get a good pause menu for Essentials v16?
I am currently using shiney570's BW Pause menu but I am looking for something more.
Marin's DP Pause Menu and Luka's Modular Pause Menu are both for v17, so please don't suggest those.

raxic_ex

I'm Buizel of the Expedition Society!
Years
May I ask if there's any Sun/Moon battle backgrounds? It's strange that XY/ORAS battle background can be ripped out perfect, but no any Sun/Moon battle background. Is there some sort of rules in Sun/Moon that I'm not aware of? I mean the XY/ORAS battle backgrounds are nice, but there's some Sun/Moon battle background that'll fit better for my little game (flower fields, forests, Aether background)

Rob-120

~Revived~
Years
Request:
I've been looking for a ringtone to add to the phone before it randomly goes off in Essentials. I swear there was a tone in one of the Pokemon games (HGSS I thought) but I can't find it.

Any help would be awesome in finding the sound effect I'm talking about or a just any decent and fitting one for Pokemon.

Last edited:

Rob-120

~Revived~
Years
raxic_ex
May I ask if there's any Sun/Moon battle backgrounds? It's strange that XY/ORAS battle background can be ripped out perfect, but no any Sun/Moon battle background. Is there some sort of rules in Sun/Moon that I'm not
aware of? I mean the XY/ORAS battle backgrounds are nice, but there's some Sun/Moon battle background that'll fit better for my little game (flower fields, forests, Aether background)
So I did a bit of scouring and this is what I've sadly come up with:

Part of the problem with Sun/Moon is that they don't have static one-off backgrounds. Though XY & ORAS also used 3D models, in Sun/Moon the battle backgrounds have models that can be layered and switched up to make things more diverse and less repetitive. You'll notice the same tree here in the background but a lot of other things have been changed:
Spoiler:

I feel if I was in the need for the background I'd simply take screenshots of the game and cut the Pokemon out, however the dynamic camera and layered background moving things ever so slightly that'd take a lot more editing than normal.

Also, no offence to you for enjoying the 3D backgrounds, but they're just not appealing to a lot of people in a 2D setting. And for those working in a 3D setting they are a lot more concerned with ripping the trainers and Pokemon models out of the game. The backgrounds people tend to want to rip are the gyms.

If you want to see for yourself, this is the leading site with rips and models The Models Resourceand when someone finally does rip one of the 3D models for the stage, you can ask someone in the community to take a screenshot in a modeling program to fit your needs or open up the model and do it yourself. However, the stage model probably won't have the layered background properties that make it look as good so it won't be that easy.

If I were you, I'd stick with the backgrounds that are out there at the moment, or wait awhile for more models to be ripped and someone with the proper programs to set them all up and make them look nice.

Soccersam
Can anyone please tell me where can I get a good pause menu for Essentials v16?
I am currently using shiney570's BW Pause menu but I am looking for something more.
Marin's DP Pause Menu and Luka's Modular Pause Menu are both for v17, so please don't suggest those.
I think this one might be for v16?
pause_by_epicrayact-da917rr.png

Here is the link to the page it is on: Thread

Last edited:

Sparkin

Does it need to include surfing, diving and running animations or it can just be walking?

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Anyone have animated HGSS beach tiles? Like, water brushing up against sand? Route 40 for example.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
Hey, looking for a BW-style overworld sprite of Whitney from HGSS. Switching to genV styled trainers due to a lot more variety, and I'd like to have some of the classic leaders/trainers from GenIV. Honestly if you could link me to a bunch of good BW-style overworlds for trainers thatd be great but really just want Whitney.

Is there a way to upscale them or whatever to make them fit the BW style?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 4, 2018
Hey guys, i want to make a event in my game, but, i need a happy face animation like the happy face in follower system, i dont know how to do the pokemon make that face in "Show Animation"...
Can you guys help me?

Sorry my bad english.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 17, 2023
Hey guys, i want to make a event in my game, but, i need a happy face animation like the happy face in follower system, i dont know how to do the pokemon make that face in "Show Animation"...
Can you guys help me?

Sorry my bad english.

1. In the Animations folder you should have an image called "029-Emotion01" or something like that. Copy/paste it and rename it "029-Emotion02" or something.

2. Then go into an image editor program that supports transparent backgrounds like photoshop or paint.net and change the exclamation mark to your happy face. You'll need to change each bubble with the exclamation mark into a happy face (including the squished ones), or the animation won't look good when it plays.

3. In RPGMaker, click the "Database" button and select the exclaim bubble. Copy/pasted this onto a new line at the bottom of the list and rename it as "happy bubble" or something. Then change the animation graphic to your happy face graphic.

That should be all you need. I did something similar with a heart reaction a while ago.

Last edited:
Years
Looking for a custom tileset that includes snow covered tall grass and possibly a snow-covered bridge tileset. Any help would be appreciated.

Back