• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most annoying pokemon type

ellishall123

ThE mAsTeR oF dArKnEsS
Years
  • I hate poison and bug types the most because theyre everywhere and all team galactic and stuff have them as well as normal types.I just hate them,they really bug me XD

1stGenNut

1st Gen Fanatic
    Years
  • Love some of them, but Normal pokemon are annoying. They're not super effective against anything in particular, though they are immune to Ghost attacks. They only have one weakness too, Fighting. Suppose it's a good thing, but there's only few useful moves for Normal types imo. Such as, Strength <3 and probably Take Down.

Masterleaguegurlx

Envee darlin' :) x
    Years
  • Urghh I find Grass type really annoying.
    Always giving youur pokemon status problems.
    And then when youu think youu've owned them.
    BAM.
    They nick youur HP and Cure themselves.
    Outrageous.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • I don't like Normal types.
    They're just normal...

They do not have strengths but have only one weakness...
    That's because they're normal... Zzz...

charblaze

Charmander
    Years
  • lol!

i hate psychic the most !#@$#@!%!%
    u use like you know a shadow punch on it and then you know they're always quicker and use
    HYPNOSYS!!! GOD HOW I HATE THAT ATTACK

normal pokemon can make good tanks (blissey etc.) since no one can super effect them cept fighting and like 2 other

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • I hate the curse-type [???]. It's the only type that I hate. Even though it's not in the options, I still hate it. It is so annoying. Anyhow it's easy to defeat the Pokemon with half HP.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2009
    I say steel, considering how most of my pokemon aren't up to fight steel. (I prefer Poison).

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I don't see why so much of you detest normal. They're an extremely versatile type. o_0 Is it that you dislike that you can't predict what they have under their sleeve? I'm fine with normal types.

Anyway, I'd have to oddly say water type. They always seem to ruin my fun, and they happen to be my favourite type too! XD Bulky waters just always seem to cause me some problems. (Milotic specifically) It's the defensive nature of water type that gets to me. I always have to find a way to take care of them, as Bulky waters run everywhere these days in competitive play.

Last edited:

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • I hate the combination of Steel/Psychic, Bronzong makes me angry >:O

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Flying is not an element.
    I rest my case.

^ Neither are a lot of the other types, but I hate flying the most :P It's more of a characteristic than a type.

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    I dislike rock-type pokemon... >.>

Mostly because I can take them down too easily (water/grass person) and I like a challenge.... :/

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I honestly think that poison is hard to get along with. Practically none of the poison types go in their ball, and they're quite useless anyway.

Dark Banette

♫♫♫♪♪
    Years
  • I hate bug types. They are horrifyingly weak, but they can give your Pokémon status issues easily. Also I hate poison. A lot of poison types can learn Toxic, which is very hard to deal with sometimes.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2010
    Poison. But I also hate everything that is a jiggypuff, clefable, or was/can become one.

Back