• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Superjolt's Vanilla Mafia - Game Over!

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Ok then. Why do you propose to vote Mawa? If she turns out to be innocent, you are certainly going on my list.

Good. I want you to vote me off the next day if Mawa flips innocent. Like I said before, we need to bandwagon here. If I start a bandwagon on an innocent, so be it. You're proposing to start a bandwagon on someone not even playing that will be removed anyway.

Make some real plays here, L'Belle.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • So it's just a random vote? Sure, if that's the thing, i'll 'play' along for now

[Vote] Mawa. I really hope I am not going to regret this.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Ok then. Why do you propose to vote Mawa? If she turns out to be innocent, you are certainly going on my list.

I can assure you he will be next on your list.

[Lynch] EvilChamaleon

Sorry bud, you asked for it.

I kinda feel like Zapmolticuno sounds suspicious... Never contributed except for saying stuff like "no maf yet", aw man everyone was townies, etc.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I already revealed as the other Town Mason. You just confirmed that you are mafia with that vote against me.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • There's some players that won't comment here regularly, so sorry but EC can lie Imo. If you really want me to choose to vote, fine. You don't trust newbies mistakes, fine.

Then [Lynch] Zapmolticuno. I am pretty much done anyway. I did some stupid mistakes because I never played before, but I assure you those mistakes aren't in the way you think they are. I wish I was mafia, that's mean I would have played a better game than I did lol.

Just a reminder that L'Belle said EC will be next if I am a townie. But then you don't turn around when they say it, saying it's suspicious because apparently EC is confirmed Townie.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Unless "the real" other mason would like the stand up and claim, I see absolutely no reason why EC should be lynched tomorrow if you flip inno. How does that make any sense?

Can we finally [Lynch] Mawa already?​

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Phase extended 12 hours 24 hours, still missing votes

Lucario will be replaced if he does not cast a vote today

Last edited:

Lucario

Hardly active since 2017!
    Years
  • [Vote] mawa
    I may as well vote whoever everyone else is because I have no clue what's going on here

Superjolt

Years
  • Final Day 3 Vote Count

Mawa: 6 (EvilChameleon, L'Belle, Pecilia, Who's Kiyo?, Lucario, Nero)
    Zapmolticuno: 1 (Mawa)

Not Voting (1):
    Zapmolticuno

Zap is in danger of replacement!
    [Vote] mawa
    I may as well vote whoever everyone else is because I have no clue what's going on here
    I counted this, but please make sure your vote is bolded in the future!

Superjolt

Years
  • Night Three

The townsfolk wasted no time, they were confident they had truly found mafia this time.

As Mawa was dragged away, the mafia in the crowd subtly nodded at each other and smiled. Storm clouds started to blow in as the citizens returned home.

Further evidence later that day showed they had been wrong about Mawa. At this rate, the mafia could have this town by morning...

Mawa has been lynched! She was a Vanilla Townie.

It is now Night 3.

All night actions are due via PM or Discord by 11:30PM EST on March 5th.

Remember, no posting in the thread until the Night is over!

RULES

Spoiler:

If you have any questions, you can PM me or message me on Discord (Superjolt#9567)!
    [a id]tsm[/a id]
    THE PLAYERS

Superjolt as the Game Master

ALIVE

Pecilia
    Who's Kiyo?
    L'Belle
    Zapmolticuno
    EvilChameleon
    Nero
    Lucario

DEAD

Bardothren - Town Vigilante
    Johnny - Vanilla Townie
    Abby - Vanilla Townie
    Aquacorde - Vanilla Townie
    Salzorrah - Vanilla Townie
    Melody - Town Mason
    Mawa - Vanilla Townie

Superjolt

Years
  • Finale

One last time, the three set out again. The car pulled up to another house on the edge of town and the three thugs got out and walked up to the front door. They were about to kick the door down, but it opened. The man inside stopped as he noticed his doorway was blocked. It was Kiyo. "Heya pal," one of the thugs said, "...you goin' somewhere?"

Kiyo's eyes widened as he realized Nero was one of the three standing before him. Before he could even react, all three pointed pistols at him and shot at the same time. Lightning flashed as Kiyo's body slumped to the ground.

Morning came and it was business as usual at the town hall... but the mafia had other plans. EvilChameleon, still upset over the loss of his dear friend, was caught completely off guard as Nero pulled out a gun and shoved him backwards. "What the hell are you doing Nero?!" Pecilia shouted. He started toward the door to try and get help, but found L'Belle blocking the way, also holding a gun. L'Belle told Pecilia to back up toward the corner of the room and motioned for Zapmolticuno to do the same.

"Sorry, we're taking over this town," Nero said as he dragged and pushed EvilChameleon into the corner. Nero smirked. "You wouldn't believe how easy this was! All it took was a little murder, and you all went at each other's throats! You did half the work for us, so I guess I should thank you for that!" He laughed. "Now if you'll excuse me," he said, motioning with his gun to a phone on the other side of the room, "I've got an important call to make." He slowly walked over to the phone and picked it up. He turned the dial several times with his finger. The phone rang only once before it was answered on the other end. "Heya boss... yeah, we've got 'em all here, just like ya ordered! This town is finally ours!"

"Excellent... but this town isn't truly ours yet. They know too much. You know what to do," everyone heard the boss's words as Nero held the phone out for everyone to hear.

Nero hung up the phone. "Well, sorry," he shrugged, "you heard the boss..." He approached the group in the corner. EvilChameleon was filled with rage, he started toward L'Belle, who promptly shot him. Not more than a few seconds later, Nero took out Pecilia.

Zapmolticuno saw an opportunity to escape. Nero and L'Belle tried to gun him down but Zap threw himself behind a desk. They emptied their guns on the desk. Zap made a break for it and bolted toward the door. He made it outside and started down the sidewalk, but stopped and turned the other way when he saw Lucario coming toward him with a gun. "Not so fast..." Lucario said.

On the second floor of a nearby building, the mafia boss stood in a dark room. He drew the curtain back slightly and looked out the window, fancy cigar in hand. Oh, how he had waited for this day. This town was finally under his control. He started laughing manically as the sound of one final gunshot was heard on the street below.

Kiyo has been killed! He was a Town Doctor.
    Pecilia, EvilChameleon and Zapmolticuno have been endgamed!

The game is over!
    The mafia team of Nero, L'Belle and Lucario has won!

THE PLAYERS

Superjolt as the Game Master

Full Role List

Salzorrah - Vanilla Townie
    Bardothren - Town Vigilante
    Pecilia - Vanilla Townie
    Who's Kiyo? - Town Doctor
    Abby - Vanilla Townie
    Melody - Town Mason
    Johnny - Vanilla Townie
    Aquacorde - Vanilla Townie
    L'Belle - Mafia Goon
    Zapmolticuno - Vanilla Townie
    EvilChameleon - Town Mason
    Mawa - Vanilla Townie
    Nero - Mafia Goon
    Lucario - Mafia Goon

Superjolt

Years
  • Trivia/Other stuff!

• I screwed up the first time when I was randomizing roles (I left GP's name on the list by accident lol and also was missing one Vanilla Townie so I fixed things and re-rolled the list to keep it fair) - if I hadn't messed up, the mafia team could have been Gunner, Kiyo and L'Belle! Funny enough, Melody ended up being a mason both times!

• Out of all 12 possible setups, none of my personal favorites - Setups 2, 5, 8 and 10 - were chosen when I randomized it! (The setup ended up being #3)
    • If Bard hadn't shot Night 0, the game wouldn't have reached MyLo on Day 3! If Bard hadn't shot Night 0 and town had still mislynched every day phase and Kiyo didn't protect the right players, the game would have gone to 7 player LyLo on Day 4 instead!
    • Kiyo protected a mafia player 3 out of 4 times!
    • There was a tie in votes two day phases in a row!
    • The 4-way tie in votes on Day 2 was all on town!
    • Only 2 votes were ever cast on mafia during the entire game! (Zap voted L'Belle on Day 1 and L'Belle voted Lucario at one point on Day 3)
    • Pecilia and Nero were never voted for during the game!

Notes

Just a few GM notes from me about a few things in the game
    • I didn't understand where the Gunner suspicion was coming from, it seemed pretty baseless, and I thought Gunner was one of the more helpful/townie sounding players on Day 1. On that note, I don't think I understood the suspicion on Abby either!
    • Kiyo got a little too fixated on Mawa imo
    • Town was putting the pressure on, unfortunately the correct players were never under pressure
    • Mafia played well, they made good night kill choices I thought
    • In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have allowed the vig to be able to shoot Night 0, not to prevent Bard from shooting Johnny lol, but ideally to prevent the game from possibly reaching MyLo on Day 3

Night Actions

Spoiler:

Other Stuff

• Hope you guys enjoyed the story/flavor I used! (though I think the bit in the OP and the earlier phase posts sounded better than the later ones)
    • Also hoping our new players (Mawa, L'Belle, Lucario) had a good time and will stick around to play more games with us! :)
    • If anyone would like to steal any of the setups I put together and use them for future games, feel free to do so!
    • I think that's it, thank you to everyone who signed up and played this game! :)

Last edited:
    Back