• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Superjolt's Vanilla Mafia - Game Over!

Nero

I like it.
Years
Jeez, this is such a hopeless looking day today. Honestly way too many are acting weird right now, and I know you're not all mafia. Maybe everyone could, oh I don't know, explain why they're lynching which people when they vote? That'd really help us get some reads in, because this is pretty pathetic. Put some effort in, mang.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Normally you make a big post with a gif

#YouKnowMeBetterThanIKnowMyself

I've been super-duper busy ironing out my RP (which you should all join in the RPT <3) but nonetheless, here is what's reinforcing my vote:

The guilt is killing me guys. But we have to go with our instinct for the first day, no?
I am pretty much innocent. Guilty of not trusting a townie like me, but that's it. This is my only crime ever.
I do not want to kill another townie again.
Who's Kiyo is after me after they said I am typin suspiciously. Lol.
I just don't know what to do anymore and I want info haha

"Look at me I'm so inno haha go town"

The saccharine "no really guys im inno" bullshit is killing me. The fact the L'Belle is her backup dancer and supports her mock confusion is painful, and makes me scumread him too.​

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years

#YouKnowMeBetterThanIKnowMyself

I've been super-duper busy ironing out my RP (which you should all join in the RPT <3) but nonetheless, here is what's reinforcing my vote:

The saccharine "no really guys im inno" bull**** is killing me. The fact the L'Belle is her backup dancer and supports her mock confusion is painful, and makes me scumread him too.​

This is Bullshit. I don't trust you because we have to wait 3 fucking days to wait for a response on just why you voted mawa. I never defended Mawa. I just said that I don't like people not explaining why they vote, which is a much better reason than yours.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
This is Bullshit

The 3 days thing isn't hesitation, I quite clearly explained where I was.

And I didn't change my reasoning why I don't trust Mawa, which I outlined yesterday as well, when I voted her yesterday. You're hounding me for reasoning that I have provided twice now.

someone's defensiveeeee

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • he/him
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Jeez, this is such a hopeless looking day today. Honestly way too many are acting weird right now, and I know you're not all mafia. Maybe everyone could, oh I don't know, explain why they're lynching which people when they vote? That'd really help us get some reads in, because this is pretty pathetic. Put some effort in, mang.

Read this:

I'm voting for Salzorrah because enough people voted for her last time that I feel confident enough in that not being a fluke, and thus, they are mafia.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
It was literally yall bandwagoning on my vote. but from the looks of it melody is in danger of being lynched anyways.

Melody

Banned
Years
Which I honestly shouldn't be, except zap just ignorantly glommed his vote on me and is acting ignorant.

Ngl that's scummy as ever.

My reason for voting gunner is similar to EC's

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years

The saccharine "no really guys im inno" bull**** is killing me. The fact the L'Belle is her backup dancer and supports her mock confusion is painful, and makes me scumread him too.​

Oh. Okay then. I guess to please you I should say "hey guy I am a mafia even if I am not, because if I play the townie that means I am not one for sure".

I still can't really see why the others are voting Gunner, saying he's suspicious because last day he got many votes, still I don't see why he got all those votes. Not saying he's Inno, I don't know. I just want a clear explication hehe. So for now my vote don't change. Who's Kiyo don't like the way I am playing and don't trust me, fine. I don't see why I can trust him neither.

Nero

I like it.
Years
Thank you EC, I don't think Gunner is mafia myself, put at least you have a reason for voting her.

[Lynch] Mawa, because I'm really not liking how she's somehow getting away with acting like she is. If she's maf, then we'll have a good idea of who to target next, so she seems like a good choice to me.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
[Lynch] Mawa, because I'm really not liking how she's somehow getting away with acting like she is. If she's maf, then we'll have a good idea of who to target next, so she seems like a good choice to me.

Okay so how everyone here want me to act? Just staying afk like some other did?

And why would my death will give you a good idea of who targeting next? Because I don't see why the others are voting Gunner? Because I am voting for Who's Kiyo, only after they went after me for the beginning for a reason I don't approve?

Nero

I like it.
Years
Because people are getting defensive over you. Like Kiyo, I just don't understand how you look innocent, yet for some reason people are actually defending you. On your own it might not look that bad, but right now I'm raising my eyebrow. If you're innocent then I'm sorry, but I'd like to eliminate the loose cannons.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
Time's up!

Final Day 2 Vote Count

Mawa: 2 (Kiyo, Nero)
Salzorrah: 2 (EvilChameleon, Melody)
Kiyo: 2 (L'Belle, Mawa)
Melody: 2 (Salzorrah, Zapmolticuno)

EvilChameleon: 1 (Pecilia)

Not Voting (1): Lucario

Well... there's a four way tie in votes, so looks like it will be decided through RNG again

Lucario is in danger of replacement!

Superjolt

Years
Night Two

Tempers flared as the townsfolk argued. Barely anyone agreed on anything and there was a massive scattering of votes this time.

Eventually sights fell on Gunner and she was dragged away. They were wrong once again though. It wouldn't be much longer before the mafia would take over this town.

The clouds lingered into the night. Instead of rain, a thick fog rolled in. Shortly after midnight, the trio ventured out into the fog once again to do their evil deeds.

Salzorrah has been lynched! She was a Vanilla Townie.

It is now Night 2.

All night actions are due via PM or Discord by 11:30PM EST on February 28th.

Remember, no posting in the thread until the Night is over!

RULES

Spoiler:

If you have any questions, you can PM me or message me on Discord (Superjolt#9567)!
[a id]tsm[/a id]
THE PLAYERS

Superjolt as the Game Master

ALIVE

Pecilia
Who's Kiyo?
Melody
L'Belle
Zapmolticuno
EvilChameleon
Mawa
Nero
Lucario

DEAD

Bardothren - Town Vigilante
Johnny - Vanilla Townie
Abby - Vanilla Townie
Aquacorde - Vanilla Townie
Salzorrah - Vanilla Townie

Superjolt

Years
Day 3

The car pulled up to the corner cafe near the center of town, mostly obscured by the fog. One of the thugs stepped out of the car. He pulled out a bottle with some liquid inside and stuffed a rag into the top. He struck a match and lit the rag on fire, then chucked it through the cafe window. The car was already speeding off as the ensuing explosion blew out the windows in the cafe and a few other surrounding buildings.

By dawn the fog was clearing, and soon the townsfolk were at it again. Things were looking bleak, they probably couldn't afford to be wrong again.

Melody is dead! She was a Town Mason.

RULES

Spoiler:

If you have any questions, you can PM me or message me on Discord (Superjolt#9567)!
[a id]tsm[/a id]
THE PLAYERS

Superjolt as the Game Master

ALIVE
Pecilia
Who's Kiyo?
L'Belle
Zapmolticuno
EvilChameleon
Mawa
Nero
Lucario

DEAD

Bardothren - Town Vigilante
Johnny - Vanilla Townie
Abby - Vanilla Townie
Aquacorde - Vanilla Townie
Salzorrah - Vanilla Townie
Melody - Town Mason

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • he/him
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Going to get this out of the way; I am the other Town Mason.

Back