• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Ok I caught the bird!! It's good!! But i..... expected the hoho!!!!!! So do I get to catch hobo in any future?? And the metagrossite the cave u mentioned!! Couldn't find it!! I got the 8th badge too!! Help me!! I wish to have a legendary in my team!! I got dragoite and tyranitar and metagross all pseudo legendarys!! Need one legendary

Ho-Oh will be battleable (and maybe obtainable) at the top of the Trainer Tower. But in the game, Petshop is considered a Legendary anyways.

Metagrossite is 100% in Teal Cave B2, where you fought the workers and got their keys. Just surf over water.

do you know where the razor fang is?

As Oakenshield said, I'm no longer sure if you can find one naturally. But I'll make sure to add one in the next update.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2020
    Ho-Oh will be battleable (and maybe obtainable) at the top of the Trainer Tower. But in the game, Petshop is considered a Legendary anyways.

Metagrossite is 100% in Teal Cave B2, where you fought the workers and got their keys. Just surf over water.

As Oakenshield said, I'm no longer sure if you can find one naturally. But I'll make sure to add one in the next update.
    ok one last thing how do i apply updates? do they just come automatically or do i have to download another thing and if i do download another thing will i lose my progress?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    ok one last thing how do i apply updates? do they just come automatically or do i have to download another thing and if i do download another thing will i lose my progress?

There's a detailed guide right below the download link. You won't lose any progress. Just don't delete your old game folder before your new update works, because the savefile (Game.rxdata) is located in the same folder as Game.exe.

Robin

p-pix?
    Years
  • hi @game creator, your game is easy to crack, i got the pbs files uwu *dabs*
    thats is all, thank you for coming to my Ted Talk

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2019
    That's sooo good to know I can obtain hoho!! Even there's a 1% chance!! Butttttt..... I can't quite remember the teal cake. I remember fighting workers!! Ok thanks... And can you send me the stat of petshop if there's any so I could concentrate on wat it is good at!! Thank man it's a awesome game.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    I am officially stuck at the bug/grass gym because the leader's pokemon are too high level for me. My team is mostly 14-15, with my starter (Quilladin) at 18 and a staryu at 17. No matter how many times I've tried, I can only just barely get past his lv 21 scyther. It just wrecks my entire team with neutral wing attacks. The few times I've downed it by reloading and changing the lineup a bit I still lose to deerling. Where the heck am I supposed to grind my team at in order to reach these levels? The cave of ground types?

crap-zapper

Zapper the Tauros Tamer
    Years
  • I've not finished yet, and I'm at Sylen City, but I just wanted to comment that I really love this game. The story is engaging, fun, thrilling, and the game itself is challenging. I've not been grinding this way since Pokémon Platinum on my DS. Awesome work.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    I am officially stuck at the bug/grass gym because the leader's pokemon are too high level for me. My team is mostly 14-15, with my starter (Quilladin) at 18 and a staryu at 17. No matter how many times I've tried, I can only just barely get past his lv 21 scyther. It just wrecks my entire team with neutral wing attacks. The few times I've downed it by reloading and changing the lineup a bit I still lose to deerling. Where the heck am I supposed to grind my team at in order to reach these levels? The cave of ground types?

There's a Trainer Groove just outside Shawmonk Town, and there's also a few trainers left, on Route 102. Grab the Lucky Egg from Route 101 if you haven't (hidden in a rock). And try getting a flying type. Murkrow is catchable in Shawmonk Forest and Lake.

Hey, I was wondering where I could find the ICE STONE for evolving alolan Vulpix.

Mt. Mesmer, before 5th gym

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    Is the trainer groove in question the one you come across right before heading to the lake? Because I already cleared that one ages ago. I did acquire a murkrow, but I'm already leveling a slugma to try and take on the gym for me.

I've also already cleared out route 102 as far as I know. Before I went to the lake I battled every trainer I could find. Unless you meant highway 102, in which case I'll definitely go check those guys out.

Edit: Found a Drifloon in my PC box so I decided to replace Ralts with it and level that as my flying type. Thanks for pointing out the location of the Lucky Egg. It's making the grind much more manageable.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2020
    i just beat that dude in naraku village and i read his dummies again and they said can you find the remains of her body in your backpack and i found them do i have to give these to my pokemon or what

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    Not sure if this has been asked before, but does anyone know where the 'special magnetic field' is for evolving Magneton/Charjabug? I've never used a Vikavolt before so I figured now's as good a time as any.

Edit: Nevermind. Charjabug evolved at level 32.

Edit #2: Where are all the alola rattata for the side quest in Sylen City? I managed to find 11 of them by wandering around, but I don't know where the other 9 are.

Edit #3: Which section of Route 105 contains Fennekin, the desert area or the area near flowery path? I want to make sure I haven't been wasting my time looking in the wrong place.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    After running back and forth for somewhere around 30-45 minutes, I have yet to encounter a single fennekin or litten in the area that the encounter document specifies. I have seen everything else multiple times, however. Did these two somehow miss getting on the encounter list or am I somehow in the wrong area again/extraordinarily unlucky?

Edit #1: The following Pokemon are unable to learn Earthquake via TM, even though they should: Chesnaught. (Magcargo turned out to be a false alarm, as it showed 'able' later on. Must have been a temporary glitch.)

I don't want to come off as complaining, as I genuinely enjoy this game for the most part, so please do not take my words as such. :)

Edit #2: Found another 'bug/glitch'. I was battling Maid Miri in the Dark Tower and had just defeated their Misdreavus. However, its sprite is still visible on screen, hiding beneath my pokemon's HP bar. It disappeared after the foe's next Pokemon was sent out, though. Just thought I'd mention it.

Last edited:
    Back