• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The “I appreciate” thread

Sirfetch’d

I appreciate my friends for being understanding when I cancelled plans we had to go to a movie tonight. It's been a busy week and I really just want to be at home

Years
  • I appreciate kindness and energy from people. I mean like, hyperactiveness and generally being goofy and funny. I try to be this as much as I can irl myself, and it's nice to see that some people also have a sense of humour. So generally, I really appreciate people who like to have a good laugh. The hardest times in life can suddenly feel so small if you're sharing that moment of laughter with someone. At least that's what I believe.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I appreciate people who pull up next to someone with their hazard lights on to make sure everything is okay, even if they may not be able to help if they aren't.

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
    Years
  • I really appreciate people who randomly strike up a conversation with me even if I don't know them. It's always nice getting to meet new people and know more about them so it just makes me feel really warm inside.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • There's too much I appreciate, and thus will simply stick with saying that I appreciate my family for supporting me in this new chapter of my life, both joyous yet stressful. They're champs.

Back