• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Manga] Pokémon Manga Caption Contest! #14 (voting feb 24 - mar 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

pokeball.gif
Pokémon Manga Caption Contest!

Welcome to the 14th installation of the Pokémon Manga Caption Contest of PokéCommunity! This is the Voting Phase. Any member of PokéCommunity is welcome to vote for their favorites, regardless if you entered yourself or not!

The winner will be listed in our Hall of Fame! And there's another prize too... You will earn the right to a one-time custom html usertitle here on the forums. That is, a fancier line, pic or anything really, beneath your username which will last until you edit it yourself. Without paying for it, wow! Such fame! Very hawt!

And of course, anyone on PokéCommunity is allowed to vote, regardless if you are in the competition yourself or not! Try to really vote for the captions you think are best, and don't vote for your friends just to be nice or something because that's not really nice when it all comes down to it.

Voting Form

I vote for the captions made by: (usernames of 2 different contestants here, order won't matter)
Optional comment: (keep it short, a few words about why this caption got your vote. You can also leave this blank!)

Voting Thread Rules

• Everyone who made an entry is required to vote, or your own entry will be disqualified.
  • Vote for your 2 favorite entries.
  • You can not vote for yourself.
  • Abide by PokéCommunity's rules. Such as minimum 4 words even in your voting post, and no vulgarities.
  • Post your vote in this thread and try to keep chit-chat posts to a minimum~ If you want to chit-chat more deeply about the manga or this contest - go to the List & Chit-chat thread!
  • Voting will close and be summed up by me some time on March 1st (GMT+1). Which is my birthday, btw 8)

Entries

1_zpse43caa6c.png

By: Wobbu

qswkkg.png

By: Nymphadora

wld5yo.jpg

By: destinedjagold

contest_zpsc3156528.png

By: Pinta77

Chimchar: "Okay, I can see him, poor Poliwag. Totodile why do you insist on eating the neighbours? Poliwags are our friends, not our food!"
By: curiousnathan

Chimchar: "GIVE ME BACK MY PLATINUM VERSION OR LOUDRED WILL USE BOOMBURST RIGHT IN YOUR EARS."
By: TD

Chimchar: GIVE ME BACK MY COOKIE!!!
By: Manga Reader X

02XwWAh.png

By: Scyke'd

1znsmfb.jpg

By: Hiroshi Kaede

Remember to vote for 2 entries. If you have any questions or concerns, you can post here or message me privately.
Happy voting!!

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I vote for the captions made by: Scyke'd and Pinta77

^^

Years
I vote for the captions made by: Pinta77 and destinedjagold

Unfortunately, I drew a blank coming up with a caption this time around, but that's mainly because a couple people already beat me to the punch on a theme I was going to go with (including the two users I voted for). Still, great captions from everyone this round!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Great to see people voting~! It's not over yet, some more days to go :3

Nakala Pri

By: Scyke'd

contest_zpsc3156528.png

By: Pinta77

I like those best! <3

GO GUYS, GO, GO! :D *does a cheerleader dance*

Last edited:

AshtheIVth

I want Kingdom Hearts 3 now!!
Years
Gota vote for destinedjagold and Scyke'd. Loved the Rent eating totodile, and Scyke'd, having Chimchar love a Piplup, Piplup being Chimchars weakness LOL

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Lol DJG's is the best by far. I laughed hard when I read it (especially since I remember the real scene). A second should be pinta77 (I know how that Chimchar feels...).
So voting for destinedjagold and pinta77's entries.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Last day of voting, guys. It's rather close among the top ones, especially with my own votes being left until last! 8) Choose well! And don't count votes in advance, haha, that's just boring ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back