• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Here!

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2017
    Hello Everybody, I am Golden Wolf, Or Josh if You Prefer.
    I hope I can Have some fun here!

Thank you for reading this short Post. :)

Years
  • Heya Josh, welcome to the PokeCommunity! We have a lot of discussions and activities you can partake in here. Mind telling us some of your interests so we can lead you the way?

Years
  • Welcome to PC and enjoy your stay! If you want to chat or something feel free to send me a PM :)

(I love your name :D My name is Joshua but I love Josh ^^ it's my nickname :))

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello Everybody, I am Golden Wolf, Or Josh if You Prefer.
    I hope I can Have some fun here!

Thank you for reading this short Post. :)
    Hi! What brings you to PC? Regardless of what pok?mon stuff you like, you can surely find it here c: Let me know if you need help with anything~

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! We're a pretty chill community, and we have so many discussions for you to join in on. I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding topics to talk about things you really enjoy. If you need help at all, just ask~ Have a blast <3

Back