• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga It's not like I want you to post in me or anything, b-baka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years
Who are you?

Nice to meet you too 8D

Woah holy **** where have to been welcome back!

Machomuu-sama <3

I've been quite busy with work + studies but I think I can handle some free time for my beloved PokeCommunity once in a while :D

I've been also obsessed with Tales of Berseria (150+ hours), lmao. But, well, here I am.

Glad to see some familiar faces are still here (and that Satoshi is still obsessed with HanaKana)

pkmin3033

Berseria is great. Especially coming off the back of Zestiria, which was the worst Tales game since Abyss...which also got an anime adaptation, I believe. But since it never got dubbed...nope. Although watching it subbed would save me from Yuri Lowenthal's voice. But not watching it at all means I suffer less. So it's all good.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years
I personally liked Zestiria, but we all know why people don't like it (and they're actually right, there isn't much to argue).

@Lipstick Vogue: Nice to see you again 8D, which would be the good stuff? I want to make sure I'm not missing the fun.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years
I never heard of ID-0 until now, wow. I will add it for sure.
I didn't give Atom a chance, but I'll do later because I like the overall idea (also, a big fan of PLUTO, if that matters).

Nice to see someone else appreciates Rumiko Takahashi's latest works ;___;

Good recommendations there, thanks <3

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Come to think about it, I've been wondering about what would be the best place to get legit anime merch... I think I'd like to treat myself to some of them this birthday. (This include anime soundtracks and image song albums.)

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Steal them from Don's house.

Pretty sure that's pretty costly given we're separated by a plane trip. ;)

Lately I've been thinking that following my gut is probably something very good to do when it comes to finding anime to watch. I haven't really found any misses yet even as I'm watching Myriad Colours Phantom World - pretty much the only one I've taken real issues is Attack on Titan's S2, which I plan to go back once I finish S1 first.

Years
If you want physical OSTs CDJapan is a good place to shop I think. You can also buy a lot of anime music on iTunes these days as well.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
>pretty much the only one I've taken real issues is Attack on Titan's S2, which I plan to go back once I finish S1 first

get off the drink. twiggy.

I think I'll probably simultaneously drop if S1 ends up not getting my attention, to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back