• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends: Arceus] Who's your starter?

Rowlet, Cyndaquil, or Oshawott?

• Rowlet

Votes: 37 32.5%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 50 43.9%
  • Oshawott

Votes: 27 23.7%

• Total voters

ninestarryskies

Olivine City Outskirts Resident
Years
  • I'm too torn! I love Cyndaquil a lot but I also adore Oshawott! I'm not all that interested in Rowlet for this one since I just raised one or two about one gen ago...

Years
  • Cyndaquil feels like the clear choice here. Rowlets line has always made me cringe as it reminds me of being an edgey 14 year old and I really dislike Oshawatt's line design.

SawkTheWarrior

SW-7387-7525-9201
    Years
  • I Don't Actually Have a Switch, But If I Did I Would Pick Cyndaquil... Pokemon Silver Will always Be One Of My Fave Games.

Years
  • I'm going to be going with Cyndaquil. If I hadn't only just finished replaying ultra moon I probably would've gone with Rowlet because it makes more sense theme wise with the game, but I don't like picking the same starter twice so close together so I'm gonna stick with my firey boi

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 11, 2021
    I was first going to go with Cyndaquil or Rowlet, mainly because CYNDAQUIL FINALLY HAS HIS FIRE BACK and I love Rowlet. But I'm probably going to go with Oshawott because I haven't used him in a while and the Samurai vibe works for this game.

Years
  • Cyndaquil has been my favourite since the Mystery Dungeon days so I was really happy to see them make a reappearance ^o^

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2021
    I'm torn between Cyndaquil and Rowlet. I love Gen 2 the best, so would love to get to use Cyndaquil. However, I missed Rowlet's generation of Pokemon games so it might be nice to play with a starter I've never used before.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Hard choice between Rowlet and Cyndaquil. Especially if they give us some kind of new forms for them... Cyndaquil will be even more tempting.

Years
  • this is actually a really good set. legit hard decision for me. if i were to play this, the first time around i'm definitely gonna go with something i'm familiar with so Cyndaquil's gonna be my bae. glad to see i'm with the majority on that one.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Jun 4, 2021
    I'm not a big fan of the Alolan Starters so its gonna be between Oshawott and Cyndaquil. I'm probably gonna flip a coin if I get it, but I'm leaning heavily towards Cyndaquil.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Cyndaquil, most likely. No reason, okay, maybe because I'm worried about not finding a Fire mon. I mean you can find a Water mon easily via water, and Grass mons easily through everywhere else. I mean sure I don't care about redundancy usually, but I might as well try it out.

Lady Bisharp

Blue noodle enthusiast
    Years
    • She / They
    • Spain
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Rowlet. Honestly, the alolan starter trio is already my favorite out of the main games, so it's an easy choice for me. And Decidueye not only looks awesome, it also fits the "bygone era" (medieval?) setting of the game very well :]

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2022
    In Legends Arceus, you'll be able to start with either Rowlet, Cyndaquil, or Oshawott. Who do you plan on choosing?[/QUOTE]

I love all 3 of them it's so hard but probably going to choose rowlet

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    I am thinking oshawott. I love the first stage, it is really adorable, but I used to despise samurott, just because its design looked weird. I think it looks better in 3d though

Back