• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years

I don't mind it and since some here are voting up I will vote up as well. After all a a certain challenge mode that I enjoy doing was named after it (too bad I don't have any motivation to continue my current ones)

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
Years

Eh, looks like everyone votes it up.I guess if only me, FeraligatrMaster, and Legendchu who reply this thread I'll on Feraligatr's side.

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
Years

Eh, looks like everyone votes it up.I guess if only me, FeraligatrMaster, and Legendchu who reply this thread I'll on Feraligatr's side.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years

Shiftry
shiftry.gif
is next. Voting it up.

P.S. - Feraligatr, KNS, franchiseplayer, do not start voting for Taillow, I'll make a new Thread once Shiftry is saved/discarded.

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday

The true antagonists of Red and Blue Rescue Team were Team Meanies (Gengar, Medicham, and Ekans), although I think Groudon was an antagonist too. Shiftry wasn't actually a bad guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back