• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Strange That I Haven't Seen This Asked Before, Ever...

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
What games DON'T you like?

I may edit this post later if I can think of any...

Zet

Years
well, I really haven't found any games that I haven't liked but to be short I don't like the Little Britain game, Fracture and Mass Effect

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Kung Fu Panda is terrible. I got it with the 360 and I've played it once.

Another one is probably NFS; Pro Street. I love the NFS series, but Pro Street is terrible. The steering is weird and there is no free roam.

Hiei

Trial and Error-er-er
Years
All those little girl games and what not. Like Barbie. And yes I played them, shut up, it was my cousin's birthday >_>

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
Well, I dislike some types of games. I've never liked the Legend of Zelda that much, but my brother is in love with it. I also don't play Kirby, but he is awesome. xD There aren't many games I don't like, actually. Most of the TV show games are pretty corny + crappy, so I don't like those games. I also dislike some of the sega games. Like I said, there's not much I don't like about any games. I also think the female type game aren't fun, but you could say that's normal. x]

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
Any game that's based from a movie sucks. :<

And some games I hate because the endings are lame, like Drakengard II and Baiten Kaos.

Though I love the games, just.. The endings ruined it. XD;

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017

Ditto, I have yet to find a good one, maybe the upcoming Ghostbusters game will be good; I hope so.

I also really really hate Mario Sunshine and all Mario/Sonic sport based outings.
I hate all mario games, always have, always will; I used to like Sonic before they introduced the crummy new characters, an emo hedgehog and a pink hedgehog who can't control her hormones. I would rather play Sonic 3 than a new Sonic game any day.

I really disliked RA3 and EA have completely ruined C&C for me. STALKER Clear Sky was also a dissapointment, they have the cheek to call it a sequel when it has the same weapons, only a few new maps, just one new faction, no new features and the only completly new thing was the storyline (which was rubbish anyway) it was more like a cheap, buggy expansion than a sequel.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
There are so many games I hate. Right now I can't stand Little Big Planet. I just find the game a huge waste of money.

I hate The Sims games as well. I don't understand what the addiction is for running a fake persons life. I would rather play a game that has a story than just something that is living your life in a game.

Any game that is spelt with a z instead of a s. That to me just shouts bad game. Also games that have spelling mistakes in them drive me crazy. I have never seen a worse one than the original Digimon World but that game was good except from the awful spelling.

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
I don't like racing, fighting (except Street Fighter II) and some puzzle games.
Everything else is a go for me. Even THAT witch game for the DS.

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
I hate almost every game based on a movie, I mean, there are some that were okay, but most are awful. There just rushed so they can come in at the movies release date, and people who liked the movie end up just buying it anyway, so they never put too much effort in making the games.

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
LOL guys prepare for a surprising list:
Megaman (series)
GTA IV
Resident Evil (series)
Call of Duty (series)
All EA Sports games
LittleBigPlanet
Devil May Cry 2
The Sims (series)
Star Wars: KotOR II: The Sith Lords
Animal Crossing (series)
Kid Icarus
Sonic The Hedgehog (3D games only)
The Legend of Spyro (series)

Well that's all i can think of for now.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
I wouldn't say that. I happened to like the games that was based off of the second and third Lord of the Rings movies..

I'm not fond of sports games (even the Mario sports games aren't that fun to me).
Nor do I like Sci-Fi type shooters (even if by some chance they always end up in my hands...).
Mario Party games as of late (there are just too many, and they've gotten boring).
All the casual games (there are some games out there that's fun, but I'm just flat out sick of all the casual games).

Really, I don't expand much, so I don't end up with games I don't like. I mean there are a few, but still, most of the games I pick up are games I like.

Years
I despise sports games if they are not puerly for fun like Mario Football and Wii Sports. I just can't sit down and play football on a screen, it just makes me think that I should be outside playing the sport instead of in my room playing it on a consol XP I'm also not a fan of war based shooters, simply because of they're lack of plot and tendancy to be exactly alike in my eyes.

Back