• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite TV Shows?

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
  • Wahh, nobody has mentioned Lost?? That is 100% my favorite TV show that I've seen out of the few I've watched fully. I wish I could watch it again without remembering anything because the first time watching it was the best <3

Shhmew

Years
  • Today I was thinking about how my top favorite TV shows are South Park and My Little Pony. Quite the... interesting pair but at least it inspired me to find and post in this thread. :D

Life

[FONT="Poiret One"][color=#aaaaaa]Perception of Re
    Years
  • Hmm... favorite TV show, eh? I guess my favorite would probably have to be The Fresh Prince of Bel Air starring Will Smith. It's still great no matter how old it gets. :D

Then it would probably have to be Friends since it's pretty funny and classic at the same time. Also the characters are great, especially Joey!:D

For favorite cartoon it would be Arthur because it's just the greatest!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Then it would probably have to be Friends since it's pretty funny and classic at the same time. Also the characters are great, especially Joey!:D
    Can I be your friend? Cause I love Friends!! It's been my obsession since August/September. I was actually watching a few episodes just a couple minutes ago (The One Where Nana Dies Twicd and The One Where Underdog Gets Away, I'm watching a copy of the Season 1 DVD box set I borrowed from my campus' library). The show is just really funny and actually relatable at times too. When I was 8 , a friend recommended me to watch the show cause he found it hilarious. So I watched an episode as it aired and enjoyed it, but I felt I was forcing myself to like it to impress him. Now years later, I decided to watch an episode on Nickatnite and found it hilarious. I guess now I'm older, I get the humor more; especially the adult stuff.

Some other shows I love are also Fresh Prince, Adventure Time, Scrubs, The Office, Top Gear, Family Guy, and The Simpsons.

Pawn stars (yes, I know they're acting on screen), .

Probably not. Some of the conversations seem staged, but everything else like them buying and selling items , is real. Why would they fake act in a reality show about a real pawn shop?
    http://gspawn.com/

Last edited:
    Years
  • Arrow: have you guys seen the "trailer" Stephen Amell posted on his facebook? OMG! Simply the best show being aired on these days.

The Originals: FINALLY a vampire story that isn't a silly romance... TVD is just a Gossip Girl with vampires, grrr. Even though it's a TVD spinoff (and dragging some stupid character background for that) it's still one of the best shows I've seen. As long as it stays away from Vampire Diaries, I'm all for it!

Teen Wolf: at first it looks just okay, but the series really evolved after season 2! O_O I've never expected to see a good show on MTV before xD it features all kind of supernatural beings and their backgrounds. Also, it has really loveable characters, like Stiles and Derek. It's just impossible to hate these two!

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2014
    This may come across as obvious, but one of my favorite TV shows is My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. :P

Besides that, there's...

Top Gear
    Mythbusters
    How It's Made
    Pawn Stars
    American Restoration
    American Pickers

Past that, nothing really that's still on and around.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • The TV Shows i mostly watched are:-
    Kiteretsu
    Jonny Bravo
    Pokemon
    F.I.R
    Phineas & Ferb
    Beyblade
    Oggy and the Cockroaches
    American Dragon

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    It seems quite a few people enjoy cartoons, me included. lol

Regular Show, Adventure Time and The Amazing World of Gumball are all awesome and funny in their own way. I used to LOVE watching DBZ, Beyblade, Yi-Gi-Oh, you name it.

Anybody remember Samurai Jack btw? He was pretty bad ass

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I have the worst taste in television. The shows I actually keep up with are pretty much all reality show crap. My tv time is pretty much the only time I can sit without my mind running constantly so I don't want to watch anything that I really have to sit and think for. I literally love mindless television.

So yeah I love to watch Dance Moms, Keeping up with the Kardashians, Rupaul's Drag Race, pretty much anything on E! because that's about as mindless programming as you can get. Also any kind of wedding show which is weird since I'm not big into weddings. I loved Bridezillas when it was on lolol.

For more intelligent shows I like Shark Tank, Chopped, anything paranormal which as of late has been Dead Files, Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares, The Legend of Mick Dodge... not really all intelligent shows, but much better than the above list.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • I love a BUNCH of different tv shows, as thats how i spend most of my free-time!
    Some honorable mentions go to Castle, Criminal Minds, Supernatural, How i met your Mother, Blue Mountain State, Prison Break and Modern Family.

My all-time favorite is and always will be Friends. Ive watched every season 5 times now, and it never stops being funny!

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I waste a lot of time watching TV shows. I have lots of favorites.

Breaking Bad, Community, Arrested Development, Game of Thrones, Luther, Modern Family, Sherlock, South Park, The Walking Dead, Whose Line is it Anyway, Friends, and That 70's Show are some of my favorites.

And I also like True Detective, House of Cards, It's Always sunny in Philadelphia, Seinfeld, The Office, Archer, and The Wire, but I've seen very little of all of those.

I really used to like The Big Bang Theory, but post season 5 I've found it hard to enjoy it, tbh.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • >more mentions of big bang theory than the wire, the sopranos, planet earth and the mighty boosh combined

s5jr8Po.jpg

Years
  • Lately I've been watching those detective/murder mystery shows that are on TLC like Real Life Mysteries. They're quite interesting and not many people probably watch it, but they've opened my eyes, making me distrust people even more XD

mangamusicfan

The Lost one.
    Years
  • I watch all kind of stuff.
    Digging The serie Misfits verry much at the moment.
    And watching the new serie From Dusk till Dawn

Years
  • I recently got back into Criminal Minds - I like it because it's a little bit different that other detective/action shows - It's interesting because they have so many different cases - not just similar ones over and over + they focus on the characters too - but from what I saw two or three main characters may leave in next season because they don't have signed contracts for another season or something like that :(

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
    Years
  • Right now, I like Once Upon a Time. I didn't care for the first half of the third season, but the second half is so much better!

Back