• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2021
    If you have not beat Candice yet do that. If you have, go find Paul west of the city.

there's a guy in front of the door to the gym

EDIT: never mind i'm just dumb. If anyone else is stuck here or is as stupid as I am. Go back to Canalave and take the boat to Iron Island

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2020
    Hey. New member to the site here. I'm playing v2.15, and there's a bugged trainer on route 121 named walter, blocking the path to tm85(?)DreamEater. Just thought that should be pointed out. Loving the game so far otherwise, GG :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Hey. New member to the site here. I'm playing v2.15, and there's a bugged trainer on route 121 named walter, blocking the path to tm85(?)DreamEater. Just thought that should be pointed out. Loving the game so far otherwise, GG :D

I'm aware. Next update will have the fix. Thank you.

Back