• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need help choosing...

I cant decide which game out of these to buy.

• The World Ends With You

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Okami

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

FinalFlare

.::Pokecommunity's Finest::.
Years
  • Alright, I've gotten a gift certificate to Amazon... And I'm
    really not sure which video game to get. I've narrowed it down to two, and
    would love some opinions. Sorry if this is the wrong section, and if you
    haven't heard of these games please don't post like 'whut r u talkin about
    get pkmn it rulz!!!!11' I want some serious opinions as each video game
    is pretty much equal in my eyes, and I hope to hear from some people
    that actually played the games... Or if you have a friend who has it, etc.
    I'm just having a horrible time choosing. Dx

The two choices are:

~ The World Ends With You
    http://www.amazon.com/The-World-End..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1214619789&sr=1-1
    ~ Okami
    http://www.amazon.com/Capcom-Okami/..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1214619304&sr=8-1

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Get TWEWY (The World Ends With You) as it's one of the most awesome games, and it never gets boring. Okami is a quick game and after a while I got bored of it, but TWEWY is different. TWEWY has an awesome setting to it as well.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Im going to get bashed by the twewy fans but hell i disagree. If you like legend of zelda get okami. You play as a wolf and have painting as your weapon to draw bombs and such. Its really quick but if you like to dwelve into a game and play it non stop with a lot of goodies get okami.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Thats What I am getting. TWEWY. I never played but its seems Real Good, and I dont know much. But I say get TWEWY.

Years
  • Get Ōkami.

The World Ends With You tries too hard. While it's not a bad game, it certainly isn't a good game either.

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
  • I choose other, Persona 3 or 4.
    But of the two listed, okami- twewy I didn't OVERLY enjoy tbh

Also Okami on ps2 is really good, Okami on Wii is amazing...
    which in retrospect you are likely reffering to wii and possibly don't have a ps2 at all.

Years
  • Okami, hands down. If you like the LoZ games then this is defo for the win. Though if you'r planning on buying the Wii version and not the PS2 be prepared to use gamecube controler as it fails with the wiimote in my oppinion XP

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Yah. Basically get what u want like if u a KH Fan FTW, then get TWEWY, or if u are LoZ Fan FTW, then get Okami. Depends whats ur favorite

Back