• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
I used to hate marshmallows, then I started to like them. I ate marshmallows as a snack for a while until I was like "holy shit, this is extremely unhealthy" and stopped.

pkmin3033

I normally just have a yogurt if I bother at all. Nothing I have to prepare beyond taking it out of the fridge and opening it. xD

pkmin3033

Things have a way of catching fire when they shouldn't when I try and bake. I can just about manage to stick something in the oven and get it out before it blackens too much. But then, I only eat because I need to in order to continue functioning. xD

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Baking is basically the cooking equivalent of advanced chemistry so don't beat yourself up too much when you fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back