• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Inclement Emerald: A Decomp Difficulty Hack [Version 1.13]

Years
    • no preferred pronoun
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Not a bug or anything, I just want to rant about my fortune. Or lack thereof, I guess. I tried to soft reset to get a shiny starter, and I gave up after three days. And then, Roxxanne's anorith that I could call to cut trees is a shiny.

Chance be like that sometimes

Years
    • no preferred pronoun
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Okay, an actual issue. I just updated it, and one of my pokemon turned into a bad egg. I don't know which pokemon it was specifically - it was one that I caught for the sake of filling the pokedex - but there wasn't an egg in the pc before and now there's a bad egg that I can't remove. If it makes any difference, it's in box 3, column 4 row 2, where the top left corner is 1, 1

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2021
    Not a bug or anything, I just want to rant about my fortune. Or lack thereof, I guess. I tried to soft reset to get a shiny starter, and I gave up after three days. And then, Roxxanne's anorith that I could call to cut trees is a shiny.

Chance be like that sometimes

All of the hm Pokemon are shiny for everyone

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2021
    RE the discord (for both of you asking):
    5YHZn5o.png

I didn't think the giant red text was hard to find, is there some issue with that colour? Genuine question!
    I didn't see it I was expecting it to be in the actual post maybe put a link for it in the FAQ aswell?

Is Roserade in this and if so how do I level Roselia into them?
    There's a way to see how to evolve all Pokemon and their locations in the release folder you downloaded or there's a link to the documents in the original post

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2021
    Is there any way to get pokeblocks yet? my game still crashes when i do berry mixing.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Okay, an actual issue. I just updated it, and one of my pokemon turned into a bad egg. I don't know which pokemon it was specifically - it was one that I caught for the sake of filling the pokedex - but there wasn't an egg in the pc before and now there's a bad egg that I can't remove. If it makes any difference, it's in box 3, column 4 row 2, where the top left corner is 1, 1
    Someone in the discord had that exact same slot corrupt, some code added recently must be writing to the wrong part of the save file. I'll put a warning in the OP until I can find out what's causing it.
    I didn't see it I was expecting it to be in the actual post maybe put a link for it in the FAQ aswell?
    It is in the actual post, that's right at the top of it. Might as well add it to the FAQ I guess.

Is there any way to get pokeblocks yet? my game still crashes when i do berry mixing.
    Nope, the blender's still broken.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    If you skip ahead they'll stop growing until the date catches up to whatever date you skipped to.

hi well... i've waited for this issue for a while and nothing... even worse now for some reason the time won't advance in the game in any situation; for example, the berry master will always give me that "come back next day" message when i speak to him despite not getting any berries before getting that message.. idk i haven't been skipping date anymore.. can you find me a solution please?:( (......maybe adding berry merchants around cities... maybe?)

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2021
    I have a couple questions, one of which might be answered by just another player.
    According to the documents, Absolite is somewhere found in the Safari Zone... I've spent an hour trying to find it and have had no luck ( I found the Kangaskhanite). I assume I'm just blind, so I'd really appreciate if someone could point out which section of the Safari Zone it's in? (I checked both bike areas too).
    My other question is about the Green battle that I saw you added in. Is there at all a possibility of making it possible to rematch her? It feels like such a shame since based on what I read, all the other post-game NPCs can be rechallenged, and Green usually doesn't get many appearances in games.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    hi well... i've waited for this issue for a while and nothing... even worse now for some reason the time won't advance in the game in any situation; for example, the berry master will always give me that "come back next day" message when i speak to him despite not getting any berries before getting that message.. idk i haven't been skipping date anymore.. can you find me a solution please?:( (......maybe adding berry merchants around cities... maybe?)
    How far did you skip ahead exactly? The fix is just waiting, there's nothing more I can do - I can't justify spending time on something like that just because you broke your save, especially when there are serious bugs that need fixing.
    I have a couple questions, one of which might be answered by just another player.
    According to the documents, Absolite is somewhere found in the Safari Zone... I've spent an hour trying to find it and have had no luck ( I found the Kangaskhanite). I assume I'm just blind, so I'd really appreciate if someone could point out which section of the Safari Zone it's in? (I checked both bike areas too).
    My other question is about the Green battle that I saw you added in. Is there at all a possibility of making it possible to rematch her? It feels like such a shame since based on what I read, all the other post-game NPCs can be rechallenged, and Green usually doesn't get many appearances in games.
    Hey, it's the northern middle section. Looks like it might need the acro bike. Green'll be rematchable in a later version, though not in the same place!

Years
    • Seen today
    About that Ace Trainer that caused Bad EGG to appear , is there any way to remove the bad egg if you encounter him on accident ? Sometimes opposing trainer turns so fast that i've been forced into battle .

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    Hey there ! Thank you for making this absolutely amazing rom hack. Though it is far from over base on your own post's update plans, I am already having a blast !

I am planning to finish the game then stock up oran berries as well as bottlecaps while exploring all the currently available pokemon custom changes, but is this a bad idea ? I mean 2.0 is pretty much coming soon ( I guess ) and I was thinking whether the next version patch might be incompatible with the older versions which literally means I will have to do it over again. So yeah I want to ask you on should I wait for a bit or is it safe to go further without fearing the save files incompatibiliy.

Years
    • no preferred pronoun
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    I looked at the previous comment about the ace trainer and the specifics of the bug, and I have not encountered that trainer on victory road - am only on the second badge - but the other conditions match what happened with me. I was on box 4 and a pokemon on box 3 turned into a bad egg.

That being said, is there a way to rid of bad eggs or do I just have to deal with it?

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2021
    Hey, it's the northern middle section. Looks like it might need the acro bike. Green'll be rematchable in a later version, though not in the same place!

Thank you for pointing that out... I feel so dumb because I'm pretty sure I didn't wander up slightly enough for the sparkling tile to appear on my screen! Also I'm super happy to hear that about Green!
    While I'm here I wanted to take the time to thank you for this romhack. I've never really played one before and I can't remember how long it's been since I was so challenged and had fun with a Pokemon game. Appreciate the hard work you put in on this!

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2021
    Probably a low priority thing but can we get a button that will auto-sort the bags by alphabet

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2021
    Hey.
    Love the hack. Spent over 100 hours so far and still can't get enough of it. Amazing work. Just one question: how do we catch feebas? It states we need to fish under the bridge by the weather institute, but what rod is needed and what point under the bridge exactly?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    About that Ace Trainer that caused Bad EGG to appear , is there any way to remove the bad egg if you encounter him on accident ? Sometimes opposing trainer turns so fast that i've been forced into battle .
    I don't think there is, and it's best to leave it there so you don't get even more of them later! At least until I find out what's causing this.
    Hey there ! Thank you for making this absolutely amazing rom hack. Though it is far from over base on your own post's update plans, I am already having a blast !

I am planning to finish the game then stock up oran berries as well as bottlecaps while exploring all the currently available pokemon custom changes, but is this a bad idea ? I mean 2.0 is pretty much coming soon ( I guess ) and I was thinking whether the next version patch might be incompatible with the older versions which literally means I will have to do it over again. So yeah I want to ask you on should I wait for a bit or is it safe to go further without fearing the save files incompatibiliy.
    Thanks! Current saves already have support for gen 8 mons, so they'll still be compatible with future versions. I'm hoping to keep it that way as long as possible.
    I looked at the previous comment about the ace trainer and the specifics of the bug, and I have not encountered that trainer on victory road - am only on the second badge - but the other conditions match what happened with me. I was on box 4 and a pokemon on box 3 turned into a bad egg.

That being said, is there a way to rid of bad eggs or do I just have to deal with it?
    It's probably an issue with some code that runs in battle, I doubt it's specific to that one trainer. Best to leave the bad egg where it is, otherwise you'll just get more of them when a normal mon ends up in that slot.
    Probably a low priority thing but can we get a button that will auto-sort the bags by alphabet
    Maybe in future!
    Hey.
    Love the hack. Spent over 100 hours so far and still can't get enough of it. Amazing work. Just one question: how do we catch feebas? It states we need to fish under the bridge by the weather institute, but what rod is needed and what point under the bridge exactly?
    Hey, thanks! Any rod and any point under the bridge will work.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    Hey there ! I just caught Minior and apparently it cannot learn any tm's and tutor moves but it can learn forgotten moves via move reminder. Is this intended or is this a known bug ?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Hey there ! I just caught Minior and apparently it cannot learn any tm's and tutor moves but it can learn forgotten moves via move reminder. Is this intended or is this a known bug ?
    Hey! It's neither, wasn't aware of that bug! Will fix it.

Last edited:
    Back