• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Inclement Emerald: A Decomp Difficulty Hack [Version 1.13]

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Sorry for a reply on an old comment, but this is happening to me as well. The lady in the house next to the Mart in Mauville talks about buying an Ice Stone in Slateport. In vanilla she wants a Harbor Mail. Has the coin case been moved to a different npc?
    Go to the Slateport City Pokemart, buy an ice stone go back to the lady who gives you the coin case talk to her and she will give you the coin case

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey there, I just created this account just for commenting, my issue is I've never downloaded a romhack before, just played in friends devices and I'm really lost, I can't even download the zip file with the instructions, any help pls T T

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    I just downloaded and patched the game today, and I have a bug to report.
    I am Playing on the Delta emulator on mobile, both Game and emulator are on current version. I Chose Turtwig as my starter and I used save states for the resets to get a good IV spread/Nature, I also used fast forward regularly because I'm just too impatient.
    When my turtwig first leveled up, the game froze to a black screen when switching back out of the battle screen into the overworld, with distorted sounds to be heard. The bug was reproducable, I couldn't level up or game froze. Also resetting and loading from a normal save game didn't help, as well as not using fast forward mode. Level up -> Freeze. Then I sat the phone down for a few hours, tried again and now everything works just fine, even with fast forward. Maybe it was a Memory issue? 🤷*♂️
    I also had a striped screen after the "receiving the poke vial" dialogue, but when leaving the Poke center everything was normal again. I will continue playing now, I love your game and I made an account on this website just to report this bug. Hope you keep up the great work! :)
    The problem here is Delta emulator unfortunately - seems it's not all that accurate and can't handle the hack's new audio mixer, so I can't do anything about that. I'd recommend continuing using a better emulator like retroarch/mGBA. Glad you like the game though!
    I haven't played the famous Radical Red, but I've beaten this hack. On a normal mode, yeahXD. Never ever a pokemon game gives me so much joy, stress and relief. You've brought so many creative and brilliant things - Poke vials saved my sanity, Level cap and level scaling is the perfect solution. I've never used so many different mons in one run. I had to make changes to my team for every single gym. I don't play that way and it was something I've never done. Also, Vikavolt is broken, this fella carried me through the entire game. Thank you for such an experience, definitely a replay in the future=)
    Thanks, happy to hear you liked it! I hope the Poke Vial becomes a staple feature in future hacks, it's hard to go back to games without it haha. Also good to hear that the difficulty got you try a new playstyle!
    Hey there, I just created this account just for commenting, my issue is I've never downloaded a romhack before, just played in friends devices and I'm really lost, I can't even download the zip file with the instructions, any help pls T T
    Hey, what's stopping you from downloading the zip file? I need more information from you before I can help - I can't solve a problem if I don't know what the problem is!

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2022
    I am using pizza boy emulator ,becuz someone said in the review that it was great for pokemon inclement emerald.I didn't see any folder for it but it saved my game perfectly for the last two days and I was able to update to v 1.8 too 😁

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2021
    I've really been enjoying getting stomped by every gym leader so far Saft. I decided to restart my run to use some newly buffed pokemon though and was wondering if you could answer a couple questions.

1. Can we use a save state to get a shiny starter? Or would the game have to be soft reset?

2. Is there any documentation for gym leaders? In my last playthrough I would have to sit and reset against a leader to figure out their team moves and items before being able to create a counter team of my own.

Thanks for the hack keep up the great work.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    Hey I think I found a glitch. I was going to do some of the contest hall as a side thing and the game crashed when I tried to make pokeblocks with the error "Jumped to invalid address: 01210000"

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    I've really been enjoying getting stomped by every gym leader so far Saft. I decided to restart my run to use some newly buffed pokemon though and was wondering if you could answer a couple questions.

1. Can we use a save state to get a shiny starter? Or would the game have to be soft reset?

2. Is there any documentation for gym leaders? In my last playthrough I would have to sit and reset against a leader to figure out their team moves and items before being able to create a counter team of my own.

Thanks for the hack keep up the great work.
    Thanks!
    1. Depends on when you make the save state - probably better to soft reset unless you're abusing the RNG to force a shiny.
    2. Yep there's a link to the trainer doc in the first post.
    Hey I think I found a glitch. I was going to do some of the contest hall as a side thing and the game crashed when I tried to make pokeblocks with the error "Jumped to invalid address: 01210000"
    Already in the known bugs section!

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    hey saft i don't know if you saw my comment earlier... but haven't you thought about reworking the PC system to newer generations standards? i just want to know if it's possible.

also thanks again, i'm loving this game so much... probably becoming my favorite pokemon game ever

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    hey saft i don't know if you saw my comment earlier... but haven't you thought about reworking the PC system to newer generations standards? i just want to know if it's possible.

also thanks again, i'm loving this game so much... probably becoming my favorite pokemon game ever
    Hey, yeah I completely missed that somehow, must've been typing at the same time as you were!

Thanks, glad you're liking the hack so far!

Changing the PC's not really on the radar at the moment, I've got too many bugs to fix. Between the battle engine and the possible (unconfirmed - don't want to point fingers!) stability issues with the audio it'll be quite some time before I can look at massive overhauls of other systems. It might be possible to upgrade the PC but I suspect there will be technical limitations making things like moving a whole box at once difficult - I don't know if the GBA has enough memory to show 60+ Pokemon icons at once!

And thanks for all the suggestions! I'll revisit them in future when there's time; right now I'm only doing simple changes and fixing things.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Jul 8, 2022
    Hello, loving the hack so far
    it seems I have found a bug where competitive didn't activate after being intimidated in a double battle.
    I was intimidated by a Staraptor and my pokemon with competitive was a Milotic

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    I found a minor glitch ; when i use HM for Battle Bond Greninja , sometimes , its overworld sprite changed into Decamark ( the infamous ????????? ) . It happened at the waterside of Scorched Slab

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2022
    Might sound like an idiot here... But where can i buy Escape ropes? Usually it would be available very early right?

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    oh thanks for clearing my questions!! btw i'd like to mention something about berries... well normally i forward time (through my phone date) to grow berries instantly (sorry), so it does work in vanilla emerald and on the earlier game for this version too... but as of now if i do that no berries will grow even if i water then and wait real time. have i broken something? i know i shouldn't do this (sorry again) but the berry system has always bug me for waiting real time (tbh i'd rather having the option to buy them).. so i don't know what you think, will this be fixed? or will i lose my planted berries?

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    I ran into a bug where I was at the ball changer and accidently clicked on an egg in my party, now the bottom row and far right column of the house are inaccessible and I can not leave the house

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2021
    2. Yep there's a link to the trainer doc in the first post.

Thanks! Using this doc feels like cheat codes!

I did have a small suggestion. Is it possible to change your parties flee rate from wild encounters? Now that wild pokemon scale to your party having a slow pokemon lead makes running away a coin flip.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Hello, loving the hack so far
    it seems I have found a bug where competitive didn't activate after being intimidated in a double battle.
    I was intimidated by a Staraptor and my pokemon with competitive was a Milotic
    Hey, thanks! Yeah Intimidate is a bit dodgy in doubles, it has similar issues with White Herbs and Defiant. Will look into it at some point!
    I found a minor glitch ; when i use HM for Battle Bond Greninja , sometimes , its overworld sprite changed into Decamark ( the infamous ????????? ) . It happened at the waterside of Scorched Slab
    Which HM? Just tried to replicate it with Surf but didn't have any luck.
    oh thanks for clearing my questions!! btw i'd like to mention something about berries... well normally i forward time (through my phone date) to grow berries instantly (sorry), so it does work in vanilla emerald and on the earlier game for this version too... but as of now if i do that no berries will grow even if i water then and wait real time. have i broken something? i know i shouldn't do this (sorry again) but the berry system has always bug me for waiting real time (tbh i'd rather having the option to buy them).. so i don't know what you think, will this be fixed? or will i lose my planted berries?
    If you skip ahead they'll stop growing until the date catches up to whatever date you skipped to.
    I ran into a bug where I was at the ball changer and accidently clicked on an egg in my party, now the bottom row and far right column of the house are inaccessible and I can not leave the house
    Ah I see the problem, will fix this in the next patch.
    Thanks! Using this doc feels like cheat codes!

I did have a small suggestion. Is it possible to change your parties flee rate from wild encounters? Now that wild pokemon scale to your party having a slow pokemon lead makes running away a coin flip.
    You can use already use a Smoke Ball or Repels for that, though I guess I could also add Poke Toys to all the marts so you can use those to run too.

Back