• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello There

Talon Flare

Learning to break kayfabe
Years
  • Hi, I've been a fan of Pokemon since 2001, but I started playing Pokemon back in Late 2010
    I'm going to customize my profile my profile more
    This is my 4th forum site I have joined
    the first 3 being
    YouChew, NeoSeeker, and WrestlingForums
    :15:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiii! 2001 is a pretty good year to start pokemon in - around the time when Pokemon Gold and Silver came out! Which was really amazingggg. Ah, and welcome to the forums! Great meeting you!

If you have any questions about how to customize your profile, all you need to do is ask! We have some amazing profile customizes on here, so, they will gladly provide some tips and tricks! In any case, this being your 4th forum, I hope that you'll find everything here to your liking! I haven't been on any of those forums you mentioned, but, I'd say that PC is a humble place where you can freely interact with fellow pokemon fans, who are nice and friendly enough to speak with you and become friends! :]

So, have yourself a great stay, and enjoy posting around the forums, yes? Give a staff member a message anytime you have a question or two about the forums in general, and we'll respond as soon as possible! Take care, and be seeing you! I hope you'll stay with us. <33

PS. Team flare was pretty cool! :3

Years
  • Hello Talon Flare! Love the name btw, seems like you're a Team Flare fan I guess. They surely had a very interesting goal, sorta like genocide if you ask me. But yeah, nice to see you finally joined PC!

So, been a Pokemon fan for 13 years now? That's pretty close to when I became a fan, and I've been playing the games since 2003, when I got a GBA SP and Ruby for my 11th birthday. Now I'm currently playing X/Y and I am so addicted to trainer customization and Pokemon Amie. Glad to hear you're no stranger to forums, but we might be a little different to the ones you've been at given we're more Pokemon-centered but being diverse at the same time.

So do have fun here Flare, and get active by posting around. The staff are always on hand if you need help so don't hesitate to ask them if you have a question about the forums. Anyways, I'll be sure to catch you around the forums!

- Hikari

Years
  • Hiii there Talon Flare, a big welcome to PC! So you're not new to forums, then, which is pretty cool as it means you'll settle in here much easier. I had forum experience when I rejoined this place in 2011 but my original join date was 2006 when I barely knew what I was doing, aha.. luckily things've changed since then. xD;

So you plan to discuss Pokemon here with us and just kick back + have a good time? If so you've found a great place! PokeCommunity is very active and I daresay we're also one of the friendliest Pokemon communities. I recommend places like the Pokemon X & Y board for those into the sixth generation games and, of course, our fantastic Trade Corner and Battle Center sections for anyone hoping to have a trade/battle or two. All are quite active boards and welcome new members with open arms. :)

Be sure to read the rules if you haven't already just so you can familiarize yourself with things here! PC has some rules that are a bit different than what you'd usually see elsewhere. Other than that, have a blast and contact the staff for whatever help you might need, 'kay!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, Talon Flare. That sig of yours made me chuckle a bit because I've never thought of that resemblance before. You can visit the Pokémon Gaming Central section and Pokémon General section to discuss more about core games.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2014
    Nice avatar! I always wanted to join that team when playing though the games haha

Back