• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pokemon or Forme Confirmed!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 24, 2011
I for one am very excited about this new Pokemon.
It looks original to me, a goo start to Generation V.
I wonder what the games will be called?

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
I dunno why, but I keep imagining Zoroark being able to form 9 tails out of some sort of black energy with a red aura around each tail. (If you're a Bleach fan, this will sound similar to Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshou.)

Maybe I could be imaging his signature move or ability....
whaddya think of this little..um...insight?

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
I dunno why, but I keep imagining Zoroark being able to form 9 tails out of some sort of black energy with a red aura around each tail. (If you're a Bleach fan, this will sound similar to Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshou.)

Maybe I could be imaging his signature move or ability....
whaddya think of this little..um...insight?

I actually like it alot. That would be pretty sweet.

roacherman

Time Guardian
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 27, 2010
Im so excited for gen 5. I remember when I first heard of it. I was on smashboards when they put up a link confirming gen 5, and another link in japanese (had google trasnlate it) made me even more convinced. Then my friend at school told me about zoroark. He told me to check serebii, so I did and I saw it when it was just a sillhoutte. I was so excited for the date to come for the pokemon to be revealed. Then they did reveal it and crap I was like holy mofo this is awesome. I like the way zoroark looks like. He looks so awesome. And just yesterday I found out about zorua. I was kinda disappointed by it, hoping that zoroark would be a no-evo pokemon, but I guess not... so yeah. Zorua sucks in comparison to zoroark

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
This may sound stupid but why is this still open when we have a whle thread for the 5th gen? People are disscusing the new pokemon more in there then in here.. this fourm was just really about zorua and zoroark being revealed! This should close :\

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 24, 2011
Likea da themmeeee? (;

Zoroark earned a place on my team. End of story.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
As this thread is veering off to inactivness, I'll unstick it for now. Maybe if it picks up again, I'll considering re-sticking it.

Back