• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Sum up your life so far with a song

Years
  • This should be interesting, right?

this is mine:

The meaning of the song is this:

The lyrics of the song portray a story of perseverance and the power of youth.

There is nothing more empowering than the idea that we all can achieve the goals we set for ourselves as long as we push ourselves relentlessly. When you hit a wall, the only thing you can do is put yourself back together and keep forging on despite the challenges ahead of you.

... and I think that sums up my life so far. That no matter how many times I've been knocked down, I've had to put myself back together and just keep going. It's been a routine thing and I'll have to keep fighting for many more years.

Years
  • I'm a patchwork quilt of contradictions, but right now... Love by Lana Del Rey, I suppose.

Spoiler:

There's kind of a medley of superficiality and depth to it, huh. Well the song resonates, and there's self-acceptance peeking through the confusion, and the lightest, tiniest touch of torment but mostly it's airy-fairy ideals and whatever. It's like, the perfect anthem of youth.

I'll edit this, most likely. In a week it'll probably be Kill Somebody by Yungblud.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Lucky One by Simple Plan. This song will forever be the song that sums up what I feel about life.

Spoiler:

Also, a bonus song that I feel like sums things up is called Avalanche by Bring Me the Horizon. This one sums up my anxiety.

Spoiler:

Back