• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Jxsh

Nightmxres_
Years
  • I have had this game for a few days and its probably my favourite fan game thus far (even though im struggling with "Mod.Electivire") and its absolutely amazing. I love the added light type and i just think the game is amazing.

I've encountered a bug with Painter Yvette on route 104 where her Buneary uses baton pass then an error message appears on screen

Also are shiny rates higher in this game than normal pokemon games, or have i just gotten extremely lucky?

-Jxsh

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2019
    Did they have a Porygon, and if yes, did that Porygon use Program Reverse? That move de-evolves the opponent. You'll either have to find another Stone of Light (Naraku Forest), or start from where you last saved.
    That should be changed, most other moves like that don't continue after battle (it would be sad if you end up with no stone of light left)

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2023
    Hey, how am I supposed to beat the "Final Form" thing in the space station? I manage to beat the Fusion Rayquaza but can't beat the last one.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Where can I find the mining thing?

Krystolny Town, Crystal Alcove

Hey, how am I supposed to beat the "Final Form" thing in the space station? I manage to beat the Fusion Rayquaza but can't beat the last one.

Fusion Empoleon/Typhlosion are your friends.

I'm at the star labyrinth, and i've got no idea what im supposed to do. Please help.

Go up/left/up/left/up/left/up until you reach the Corridor.

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2023
    Yeah, I just stalled with about 70 revives for them to struggle to death. Worked fine as well. Don't have the Typhlosion/Empoleon..

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2019
    My game isn't working, I can open the game as normal but when I open my save file the screen fades to black as usual but this error message shows up, I've had this problem before with this and other pokemon essentials games, I've always just run my anti-virus's system repair but it didn't work this time, I wonder if there's a way I can fix this manually.
    ---------------------------
    Pokémon Empyrean
    Exception: Errno::EINVAL

Message: Invalid argument - C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp

SpriteWindow:815:in `chdir'

SpriteWindow:815:in `initialize'

SpriteWindow:225:in `new'

SpriteWindow:225:in `initialize'

SpriteWindow:262:in `new'

SpriteWindow:262:in `pbGetAutotile'

Spriteset_Map:153:in `_animationSprite_initialize'

Spriteset_Map:151:in `each'

Spriteset_Map:151:in `_animationSprite_initialize'

AnimationSprite:45:in `shadow_initialize'

This exception was logged in ./errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
    OK

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    My game isn't working, I can open the game as normal but when I open my save file the screen fades to black as usual but this error message shows up, I've had this problem before with this and other pokemon essentials games, I've always just run my anti-virus's system repair but it didn't work this time, I wonder if there's a way I can fix this manually.

By the looks of that log, it seems you have either extracted the game to a temporary folder and the game doesn't like that, or you're trying to run the game from the archive directly. Try extracting the zip you download, on your desktop, or somewhere where you're certain you have file write permissions.

How does one get Gold Mudkip? I'm curious and really want one

Level up with perfect IVs and max happiness ;)

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2019
    By the looks of that log, it seems you have either extracted the game to a temporary folder and the game doesn't like that, or you're trying to run the game from the archive directly. Try extracting the zip you download, on your desktop, or somewhere where you're certain you have file write permissions.
    It still didn't work.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2020
    I CANT DEFEAT THE FINAL FORM OF RAYQYOMI I TRIED USING DESTINY BOND+FOCUS SASH AND IT SAID IT FAILED IS IT NOT PROGRAMMED TO DO THAT

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2020
    what is the final form rayqyomi weak to? is it weak to anything like how the first form is weak to fighting 4x more?

Back