• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
4/10. Banner tries too hard to be DARK and EDGY. It's barely legible and it's mostly a mess of red and storm effects to the point where the original stock/renders can't be seen anymore.

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
Years
  • Age 24
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 26, 2011
Interesting. not really my style though. Im not sure what to think, so 7/10
I like the rounded borders though, and the dark colors.

Last edited:

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
Simplistic, and good picture.
However, your username is done in a terribly boring font, and almost kills the pic. :(
Again with a bad font below the pic.
7//10. (:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Not bad. But the pic is kinda low quality and it would've looked much better centralized. All that text doesn't really fit the image, tbh. Go for a better background image. Oh, and your signature messes up those 'edit/quote/etc' buttons on the left. -ve points for that. :(

6//10

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
^ well said.
8//10.
The image is amazing, may I say.
What keeps this from being a 10/10 is the colors on the left of your text. they bother me. :( The text is nicely colored (especially the orange parts). The only reccomendation I would make is to make the text mostly orange, and the important parts bolded white. Yea. so...actually...8.5//10 :)
[also, for those who look @ my sig. I'm using gravatar for the pic :) ]

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
CSS isn't excessive, it's minimal and used well. +1.5
That image of Ed isn't cut properly. I'm assuming this is intentional, but it doesn't look very nice. However, those icons with links seem very professional and look good. +1
Text is... Odd. This is all me, but I just don't like the way it is. However, it does pitch in to being theme. +1

8.5/10

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
Hm....idk. The concept seems...idk. Not to crazy, but at the same time, pretty adnag cool. The padding isn't non-existent on the text, which is good :) and the pics are unique...hmm...I give a 9/10.
+2 for the (more/less) originality.
+2 For the text which is awesome. :)

Years
6/10.

The girl's pretty, the words...aren't First off, block isn't good unless you have a clear background, which this one doesn't have at all. Second of all, it's in the smack dab middle of the signature, making it hard to look at in general.

Remove the words, I'll give a better score.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Just an image. And not a very good one, at that.

4//10

My suggestions:
Get a better image. This one..doesn't look too appealing.
Try adding some text.
Although not necessary, a lil' bit of CSS wouldn't hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back