• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    240 641
    What is this way of thinking? 🤔
    Like Xenoblade 3 was so good that everything else seemed bland? Or Xenoblade disappointed you?
    Yeah, I don't exactly know, either. No matter how many times the series messes with me, I still end up picking it up again. If any other game would be like that I would have dropped that very quickly instead of casually putting over 120 hours into it. In contrast, every other game just feels like a massive chore to me. Like, I recently played a course of New Pokemon Snap and it felt not fun at all. Even main series games are starting to feel that way; let alone all these huge AAA titles.

Years
  • 240 642

I've got around 900 hours into TW3 and wouldn't mind going through it again with a different playstyle :coolcat:
    Or Skyrim...

It's mainly games like those I end up replaying sooner or later.
    Most other games = 1 playthrough and done.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    240 643

Skyrim should be my untilting game, but I need to transfer my installation from my old laptop to my new laptop, I probably have like 100 GB of mods lol...

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    240 644

I kind of moved to console a while ago. Because console games are easier to pick up, especially Switch games. As limited as the Switch is: at least you don't have to wait like half an hour for a patch to download and install <_<

Years
  • 240 645

I haven't played any games on my laptop since I signed up here more or less lol
    Though it's more of a 'most games have become too demanding for it' kind of situation =P

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • 240 649

is it just an upgrade/expansion to Forum Games, or will there be new and exciting gameplay and story?

Years
  • 240 650

Forum Games 2, now with extra Micro-transactions Bribery and an even smaller chocolate stash!
    Wipes chocolate stain from mouth.

Pre-purchase it now and get the free 'Dodge the Banhammer!' DLC. 😇 😙

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    240 651

Are there some bikini outfits for Slowpoke in that DLC? Otherwise I don't buy it.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    240 653

You can get anything you want. You just need money and a little bit of luck. At least that much I can assure you: the Vending Machine will have another use! :3

Years

Oh no... it's a VM that you need to make sacrificial offerings to and hope it doesn't RNG ban your soul!
    Better hope your turn isn't up on a Monday... the VM is rigged on Monday and will always take your soul 😈

240 651

Are there some bikini outfits for Slowpoke in that DLC? Otherwise I don't buy it.

How about a bikini made from slowpoke tails instead?
    Spoiler:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • 240 657

i think.... its cute when not on a person. i think that being on a form would be very... odd-looking lmao

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    240 659

Fall is finally upon us. It gets dark earlier, the leafs are turning colorful and a sort of gloom lies in the air, more than before. ^^"

Back