• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
Usually not. Sometimes I watch the Cycling or Swimming

Have you ever bought shoes that didn't fit?

Years
Yes, one time I found shoes at a thirft store. They were adorable with little crystals sewn all over them looked like Cinderella's glass slippers. But the previously owner evidently had mismatched feet, one shoe was a size bigger than the other. Because that was the only pair I bought them and gave it a try for awhile XD one shoe fit perfectly. I also have had issues with sizing when buying products from other countries even after consulting charts.

Speaking of Cinderella have you ever taken a photograph with or gotten the autograph of a mascot at Disney Word/Land? It could be any character.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
A million times yes. Makes me wonder how parents and teachers haven't lost their sanity yet

Have you ever fallen asleep on a bench?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
No. I'm far too paranoid for that.

Have you ever gotten super pissed off about something that really didn't matter?

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
That might have happened when I was a little kid.

Have you ever pretended to be sick so that you could skip school?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
No as I have no friends and don't play pokemon that often anymore

Have you ever farted next to someone

TY

Have you ever accidentally shared something you wanted to keep private?

TY

have you ever broken something during the dishes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back