• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The Hoenn Diaries (M) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
@Heretostay - Sorry to see you go. Feel free to return whenever you want though! :D

@Stingray - This mawile of Harks is peculiar haha, will be interesting to see how she develops. Either way that post was hilarious haha.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm really sorry but I'm dropping as well, I just have way to much going on in life right now

Years
@Sylveon - Okay then, shame to lose you both. Feel free to rejoin whenever though! :D

@Brainstorm - No worries, no need to rush it too much since the third has only just begun.

Years
It's still pretty early in day now actually since we're on the new IC day.
I'd say it is probably 8:30-9:30 in the morning. Sorry about that Stingray! xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hm so it's the next day? Gotta write about the night first, then.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
It's still pretty early in day now actually since we're on the new IC day.
I'd say it is probably 8:30-9:30 in the morning. Sorry about that Stingray! xD

That is NP likely my next post will not skip the night and go through what happened during the night and it will end at the time you listed (which is NOT pretty earily in the morning sorry :p )

Dang... and i don't think you should just skip night like that :p night can bring lots of fun (nocturnal Pokemon.... GHOSTS).

Years
You're right (apart from the fact there are no Ghosts until Chapter 7 for memory), I think from now on I'll be sure to allow some time in the night for antics before moving on to the next IC day. :)

@Stingray - When I said "pretty early" I really just meant "before you could be calling it almost lunch time" haha

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Posted (BTW at the end of the post it is around 9 AM)

Decided that all this caring for Lannia was making Hark look too soft :p so I made a darker post.

Anyway opportunity for you other RPers... your trainer can one who bought either Nara or Lannia off the thief. Now this thief has charisma and told your character a sad story how he needed the money, couldn't take care of them anymore, or something else to get you to buy them without questioning it.

If you want we can joint post with me controlling Nara/Lannia or I can tell you how they would act.

(Nara being herself... all masters are the same to her right now. Lannia however will be in shock, confused, and have horrible feelings of rejection... because that is Lannia.)

Years
Interesting... perhaps when I am done with the Sandlash NPC I'll do that. But between that and catching a Sandshrew that's a fair bit so maybe that's more something for TD or Red's to do.

Edit: Okay now that I have actually read your post I feel like I should probably say this. This RP is rated M, so your post fits in with the boundaries fine and I haven't got any complaints about Hark's journey following a darker route than that of the others - especially when you consider that it makes sense for a huge variety of people to be present in a large region like Hoenn. I also feel however, as though I should be clear that whilst this is an M-rated RP it isn't really intended to be dark. So whilst I don't have any issues with your post nor this current arc in Hark's story I thought I would just ask that you don't over do it with Hark murdering some person or pokemon every chapter or anything. Right now you're doing fine, this is no way me reprimanding you (actually I'm really enjoying Hark's story) I just wanted to make sure you didn't go overboard later on. :)

Edit: Speaking of which, expect to see more of Dave. I just had a really interesting idea for a more "M-rated" story arc of my own.

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
I don't plan to have him turn into a mass murderer don't worry. His whole journey isn't going to be dark, or I don't plan for it to be. I'm hoping to RP him in a way where he is influenced by interactions with others, but likely I will just bend him the way I want. Hark is definitely darker than other PCs though so his story might lend to darker things.

Also considering what Pokemon do to each other on a regular basis I will say likely the little buggers are basically unkillable. If a giant Whale Pokemon doing a body slam on a little mouse pokemon just knocks it out (or heck sometimes just hurts it)... I doubt Hark's stabby object would really do too much damage by comparison. If you want me to tone down his stabbiness on Pokemon I can be less descriptive so the wounds sound less life threatening.

Getting Lannia and Nara will be temporary anyway... Hark will get them back. I prefer PCs as his interaction to GET them back would prove more interesting that way.

Years
@Stingray - No need to cut down on stabbiness so long as it doesn't fill every chapter :)
I think watching him develop alongside characters on such different paths is really quite interesting in all honesty.

I figured it would be a temporary thing. I'll see what happens but I'm quite open to one of the others getting in there first.

Years
I don't intend for most of Aya's to be either, I just thought it would be interesting to do sort of a side story involving people using performance enhancers their pokemon xD

Like I said; it might be M-rated, but that is just to allow as much freedom to people as possible. Everyone is entitled to have a darker story like Harks or a lighter one like Dava's. I personally feel that makes this more unique among journey RP's and kind of gives Hoenn a more realistic feel since it includes amazing people but also horrible ones (who aren't your typical cliche pokemon villains.)

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Chapter 3 will begin for Carl as soon as I come up with a nice way and setting for his waking up. Felicity will probably stick with him due to his injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back