• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The Hoenn Diaries (M) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Not at all.
You have a spot reserved. Your SU needs to be completed within three days though or the reservation will run out.

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
Years
Albert "AJ" Johnson

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Spoiler:

Goals:
Short term - Evade his "old friends" whom he owes money to.
Long term – Erase his past, and become an honest trainer.

Brief(I tried to make it as short as possible XD) History:

Spoiler:

Starter Pokémon:
353.gif
Cypher the Shuppet.

Other:
Cypher rarely resides in his Pokéball.

Cypher Consumes the erratic thoughts of AJ to nourish himself at times, recognizing that AJ needs food to survive.​

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Albert "AJ" Johnson

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Spoiler:

Goals:
Short term - Evade his "old friends" whom he owes money to.
Long term – Erase his past, and become an honest trainer.

Brief(I tried to make it as short as possible XD) History:

Spoiler:

Starter Pokémon:
353.gif
Cypher the Shuppet.

Other:
Cypher rarely resides in his Pokéball.

Cypher Consumes the erratic thoughts of AJ to nourish himself at times, recognizing that AJ needs food to survive.​

Awesome that you're joining bro. Feel free to post in the IC thread.

Edit: Anyway, my post will be up tomorrow. I was busy most of the two weeks. Actually I'm lying. I was too lazy to even touch the computer and was busy IV breeding a perfect Torchic.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm having an idea to bring in a character to travel with Dava for a while. I'll still make the posts centered around her, of course, so I hope that'll be okay.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
I posted but my post isn't as long as I promised it to be. I wanted to split it up into parts since it would probably take too long. Also I wanted Hercules to learn some new moves.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I posted too, a short one since I didn't feel like typing and typing and typing :3 Will continue before too long. Definitely before 2 weeks pass by again, I promise. I guess I should get a battle going or something, to try and up my pokémons' movesets and stuff.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
@Red: Wow, that must've been the shortest time between two posts in the same thread in history of the RPC.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I guess xD Great minds have free time on their hands at the same time... Or something.

Years
Well now, I guess I should probably give Hercules a new move since he is doing so well against a Pangoro...

Hercules learned Arm Thrust.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Well now, I guess I should probably give Hercules a new move since he is doing so well against a Pangoro...

Hercules learned Arm Thrust.

Booh yah! Arm Thrust. I'll add the information to the pad. The next pokemon however may look weaker than Pangoro but warning: Try to guard you're blood next time Hercules. Hint, hint.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
So... Zen is taking one of the Pokemon (Nara most likely) anyone else want the other (looking to be Lannia).

Also will start writing my first post without Pokemon *gasp*

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
I posted.

@Stingray and Zen: I suggest our character's meet at the guest house where Akito's stopped.

Anyway, if you'll want animated sprites for pokemon then here's a website.

Years
I've come to crash the party! Or, you know, join in the fun. :P

Full name: Skylar Rose
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: The word that people over the years have used to describe Skylar is "rebel". Her own mother calls her a disgrace. Skylar is snarky and sarcastic. She hates people with a passion, especially those older than her. She considers people stupid and useless. She has no respect for authority and will often disrespect adults, or anyone that annoys her. Skylar hates being told what to do and will often ignore anyone who gives her any kind of order.

Around Pokemon, however, Skylar is a totally different person. She loves Pokemon and is only truly happy when she's around them. She considers herself more Pokemon than human and thinks that being born human was a mistake. Skylar often forgets that she's a human and will act like a Pokemon. Literally. She'll most often be seen walking on all fours and barefoot, instead of walking upright like normal. Whenever Skylar gets angry, she loses her words and gives in to her instincts. When this happens, only Stephanie can calm her down.

Goal: Skylar wants to become friends with every Pokemon that she encounters. She wants to prove her mother wrong and show that she isn't just a useless girl.

Brief history: Skylar was born into a fairly rich family in Rustboro City. She was the second born into her family, and the only girl. Ever since she was old enough to walk and talk, Skylar has been told exactly what to do and how to do it. She's been given lessons on how to be a proper lady. She never liked being given lessons on how to be a lady and was jealous of her older brother, who was free to do whatever he wanted and often left the house before anyone woke up.

One day when she was six years old, Skylar had enough of the boring lessons and being told what to do and followed her brother out of the house. She was surprised to follow him all the way to Petalburg Woods. He stopped in front of a bush and whistled softly. Skylar watched in awe as a pack of Poochyena ran out of the bushes to her brother. He talked softly to them, and Skylar was surprised to see that the Pokemon talked back. She ran out of the bushes, wanting to play with the "talking puppies". One Poochyena on particular stood out to her, and the two bonded instantly. Skylar's brother yelled at her and told her to go home, but the girl objected. The Poochyena thought that Skylar was going to abanbdon her and convinced the girl to run away with her.

Skylar spent almost a year with the Poochyena, who she called Stephanie. Stephanie taught Skylar how to be more like a Pokemon, and how to follow her instincts. The two didn't know that Skylar's parents had sent out a search party for her and were discovered by them one day. Skylar refused to go back home unless she was allowed to bring Stephanie with her. Her parents were contacted, and they reluctantly agreed to allow her to bring the Poochyena with her.

Skylar was never the same after that. Her mother attempted to continue the lady lessons, but the girl never listened. She often disappeared in the middle of the night to play with Pokemon or just to get away from her family. Her brother showed concern for her, but Skylar brushed him away, as she did with everyone else. This went on for years, until one day Skylar's mother had enough. She lost her temper and yelled at her daughter, saying that she was a disgrace and would never amount to anything. Skylar also lost her temper and, with only the clothes on her back and some money that she stoke from her mother's purse, she ran off with Stephanie and never looked back.

Chosen starter: Stephanie the Poochyena

Other: Skylar has the rare ability to talk to Pokemon, and seems to be the only person in her family aside from her brother to be able to do this. Also, Skylar never actually caught Stephanie in a Pokeball, since she considers them prisons for Pokemon,

Years
Well, I can't say supernatural gifts are completely off-limits since an NPC of Stingray's made some form of psychic gifts canon to the RP. So you're accepted, Skylar sounds like a really interesting addition to the RP. Please start from Chapter Three.

Edit: Oh, there is one issue though. All the player characters in this RP are from Lavaridge, or nearby. Or have somehow managed to otherwise begin their journey there. You'll need to account for that but then you can get right to posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back