• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The Hoenn Diaries (M) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
  • My next post will probably spice up Carl's trip. It will also mean being forced to separate from Felicity. Just thought I'd let y'all know :P

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Ya Sindri is a Psychic... I thought it would be ok since the Pokemon game has Psychics (Sabrina and all those trainers labelled Psychic). He basically used his own version of Hypnotize and Nightmare (his Nightmare can't do damage). If that was bad sorry...

@Shay Welcome, If Gimmiepie decides his can't or doesn't want to take Lannia (Ralts) you're welcome to acquire her (My character had his Pokemon stolen and the thief sold them off to random trainers).

Random fact Sindri is the older version of one of my old RP characters.

Years
  • @Stingray - Make no mistake I wasn't criticising Sindri. I was merely stating that psychic gifts were never really something I meant to include - but I don't have any problem with them being included because the whole point of this RP was for it to develop on its own to create truly unique and interesting journeys. I think you mentioned him being an older version of an RP character before xD

@ShayShay - If you want to find Lannia instead that's fine by me. It would be an interesting combination and would be interesting to see how a Ralts whose goal is to communicate with her human master actually able to communicate with a human.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey, I'm sorry I haven't posted in almost two weeks. I'm just out of inspiration :x We need to travel south to Mauville. I know I want to capture a Roselia. I recently threw in a NPC just to have something to do. But I'm not sure where to take this in a manner I won't feel like I'm struggling while writing it.

Any ideas of what could happen to Dava and Derek? Or does someone want to make a joint post and have a battle, maybe?

Years
  • Well I'm not sure if Shay is finding Lannia or not, if she isn't you could be open to interaction from Hark since I'm miles away from being able to do something like that.

Akito is at a guest house somewhere right now, so he's probably available.

Aya is in an NPC battle right now and I want her to catch a Sandshrew, not sure what she'll have open.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • I haven't heard anything from Shay... so Lannia is still open for grabs. However i would prefer Hark not getting her back very quickly. So you can jump at getting Lannis or if you want you can interact with Hark before/after or meet up and go to the guest house together if you like. Joint posts or seperate posts is fine by me.

Akito, Hark, and AJ are suppose to meet up in the guest house (Zen has one post he wants to do before then so I'm kind of waiting).

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • I'd be happy to have a battle, it could be quite interesting. Carl is travelling with his best friend Felicity near the base of Mt. Chimney, though I plan to separate them soon.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • TheZen its np its not your fault I haven't posted. I've been too busy to write up a good post. Likely Sunday I'll be posting here and in my own RP.

Also Shay is going to take care of Lannia. So sorry that offer is off the table now Red but Hark and your character can still meet up and interact.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • @Stingray and Zen: No problem. Totally not pissed off because you'll kept me waiting the whole week. *nods head nervously.* Anyway, since I have to wait for Stingray and Zen to post, I'll probably not post in this whole week. The next post will be a JP between me Stingray and Zen.

Years
  • @TD - "totally not pissed". I'm just going to assume that was a joke and not something that breaks the "be respectful rule". It probably was just a joke haha, but I figured I should double check otherwise I wouldn't really be doing my job as a GM would I?

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • @TD - "totally not pissed". I'm just going to assume that was a joke and not something that breaks the "be respectful rule". It probably was just a joke haha, but I figured I should double check otherwise I wouldn't really be doing my job as a GM would I?

Twas a joke Gimme. And yeah yo're already a great GM, makes sense about what you're doing.

Years
  • All good then TD. I figured as much, but it was written rather ambiguously so I figured I should make sure. I'm looking forward to this joint post. :D

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
    Years
  • @ TD I'm sorry man, The last two weeks have been... Different... and on top, I've had robotics 5 to 8 everyday, and noon to 8 on weekends. I am working On my post, and I will be posting soon, things have just been stressful. I apologize for any nervousness may have actually caused.

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • @ TD I'm sorry man, The last two weeks have been... Different... and on top, I've had robotics 5 to 8 everyday, and noon to 8 on weekends. I am working On my post, and I will be posting soon, things have just been stressful. I apologize for any nervousness may have actually caused.

You forgot the part where you have been partying from 8 to whatever o clock in the morning. :p

My time might be a little more limiting soon as I'm finally going to be off DNIF soon so happy for that but that does mean less free time :p

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years

No biggie Zen. I was just joking about all that stuff. It's fine, real life comes before RPing.

Years
  • Just figure I should let everyone know that Red's has temporarily left the RP to go on an inspiration hunt. Hopefully she'll be back soon so rather than actually removing her, Dava's spot will be give an "On Hiatus". Also, I'm about update the OPs for both the OOC and IC threads, sorry it took so long this time.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • My already delayed post will be further delayed due to technical issues. I'll have to either fix my broken wifi antenna or buy a new one :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back