• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
can some one pls but up a new shiny list. i hope some people ave caught some new shinys since i was last on. cant shiny hunt for a few days got my freinds game and am helping him get better movesets and levels so he can do the elite 4. he has played 60 hours and still hasnt done it.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Exokriz had one, but the co-owners told him to shut it down cuz they were building there own site, in which i have heard ntuthin about... srry u'd prob have 2 ask them bout it ..lol.. Anyways, i have found a rele awesome spot where Venonats are quite common, unfortuantely, I AM YET TO FIND A MILD NATURED ONE! Also, if i can't find a meesly little mild natured venonat, what makes me think i can find a shiny one? Hmph, well i will find one mild antured adn one shiney sooner or later! Hopefully sooner tho...lol

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Hi all, I just got back from the Mew give-away! And guess what! ... No my Mew isn't shiny.(Though a boy I met there had one, and he got it from another person...) BUT I did come away from Toys 'R' Us with legit Celebi, Jiratchi, and Deoxes by trading AND.... *points*

Shiny Crobat (traded from Chuckie)
Shiny Beautifly (traded from Chuckie)
Shiny Mewtwo (didn't catch his name...)
Shiny Machamp (same as above)

Not as good as my shido-koi in New York, but wow! Happy! Happy! Happy! V(^_^)V

Last edited:

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Killer Swift ::That's the spirit.^-^ Keep thinking Positive. If you keep telling yourself you'll catch it then at some point you will. And when people tell you to give up or to stop playing your "Stupid Little Pokemon Games" cover your ears and go "Lalalalala!" XD

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon :: BAHH!!! So much Shiny-ness! IT BURNSES US! BURNSES! XD Seriously, Awesome Trades. Big Congrats! ^-^ *Throws a Random Chair while nobody's looking* XD

Anyway, nothing new with my Shiny Hunt. Still been focusing Mainly on getting an Eevee. But, Im gonna take a break from both Eevee Hunts for a while just so I don't start neglecting my other ones. Probably gonna focus on Houndoom or Mudkip for a bit.

:: Currently Hunting ::
Emerald :: Houndour{Breeding}
Emerald 2 :: Eevee{Breeding}
Fire Red :: Eevee{SRing}
Leaf Green :: Bulbasaur{SRing}
Ruby :: Mudkip{SRing}
Sapphire :: Jirachi{Re-Starting}

Last edited:

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
Well it's offical I am now a nerd :D Just bourght diamond so now I have 7-10 days to either find a translation which someone has kindley put on the net or to learn Hiragana (Could someone verify that all the jappenese pokemon games are written in Hiragana and not in Katakana or Kanji because if they are then i'm dead :P)

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Well... according to my knowledge, the three scripts are all used in collaboration. And no luck whatsoever, I feel like throwing my DS into my neighbour's pool, damnit!

scf

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2015
I have been hunting for at least 4 hours and still nothing. I will keep going tomarrow

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Yeah, I just came back from the Mew Download, too. I got three, a Jolly Mew, Mild Mew, and Lonely. So, I'm pretty content. I asked the woman there if she had any Blue Mews. I even looked on her Game Boy! But, she didn't. Well, at least I got a Jolly Mew, which is a great nature for it. I've already thought of a moveset for it.

Anyways, I don't believe I'll be shiny hunting for the rest of the day. On FR, I'm trying to get as far as possible, and I'm not even playing Ruby right now. On Emerald, I'll probably just mass clone some random pokemon to get lots of Master Balls.

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Oh, you luckies!! I really need to catch a shiny legendary sometime, their so elusive....

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Luckies... T-T I wish I could've made it to the Mew Download. Sadly there's only One Toys'R'Us around my City and it's almost an Hour away. So I couldn't get a Ride, I really need to get my Learner's Permit. XD Congrats on the Mew's.

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Yeah, I wish I could have KNOWN.... .I didn't even know it was on, drat it~ but yeah, I think I'll see a shiny krabby today, I can just FEEL it!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
Hi MM-SP! The one Mew I got was Hasty, and the second I can't remember. (I had my mom in line behind me in line with another game as we had a LOT of people at Toys 'R' Us and would only alow people to trade for one.)

AND NOW... back to shiny hunting. :D

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Lol. Are you seriosuly owner of a shiny crobat now??!! Sobs ;.; I didn't find that krabby yet, blast it... oh man, I've got like 79 rare candies ready to use for my EV spreading, but no shines to use them on!!

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Oh, GREAT. I swear, I'll nag anyone in our province with a shiny bagon to the extent of insanity XD

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
Well it was over an hours drive, and it was raining, so it's not like they are anywhere near me, near me ther are a total of 1 person(s) who play Pokemon, and that includes me. And the guy I got the Mewtwo and Machamp from had 5 more shinys, one was a Bellossum (and he was hopping I had an Oddish, but mine are evolved allready, and he had a Blue Mew that he beleaved his friend cheated for, But it still was so cool to see a shiny Mew!

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Lucky you to have seen it, then ^^ Arghhh... someone tell me where I good place to find Krabby is in FR, it's killing me with it's secrecy XD

Back