• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Just a note, if anyone downloaded v0.9.5c and their Pokemon are not learning any new moves, redownload the v0.9.5c patch and repatch.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2019
    Ok, I've just updated to 0.9.5c, caught Shaymin and picked up the Gracidea, though when used on Shaymin the text "Shaymin changed form." pops up, but there's no change in form?

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2019
    Also I'm not sure if it's a known bug, but I was battling against a trainer in Krystolny Forest, and they mega evolved their Blastoise but there was no sprite change?

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    Can someone please post a hint about the pillars puzzle? I've found the numbers, but I can't see what I should do with them. Tried calculating it as a magic square, but that didn't work.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    how exactly does one start the sidequest for the interdimensional bone? im nearing the point where i cant do the side quest and wanted to do it before its too late

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2020
    Can someone please post a hint about the pillars puzzle? I've found the numbers, but I can't see what I should do with them. Tried calculating it as a magic square, but that didn't work.

That's already the right approach. Mine endet up looking like this:
    Spoiler:

Then I used equations to figure out the numers.
    Here's my solution for z:
    Spoiler:

But I haven't figured out what to do after that. I'm guessing I need an item to put on the stone in the middle?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2020
    Hey!
    Could someone help me play the game? I installed the zip of the first link posted in the topic but when I tried to play in the game (after extracting the files) the menu with the options appears but when I press ENTER in "New Game", nothing happens, the game is black screen and does not answer, then I have to close it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    That's already the right approach. Mine endet up looking like this:
    Spoiler:

Then I used equations to figure out the numers.
    Here's my solution for z:
    Spoiler:

But I haven't figured out what to do after that. I'm guessing I need an item to put on the stone in the middle?

Cheers, mate. I'm getting the same result from a different method (finding x first, working things out from there). But we're getting the same values for the magic number, z and x at least. It looks like a strength puzzle to me, but rocks won't fall down the hole that leads down to the button.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2023
    Sooo I got stuck on route 102:
    Screenshot (363).png

Can I get some help lol, here's my .rxdata (without the spaces ofc):
    www .mediafire . com/file/mhu4ivdu3g2h7xr/Game.rxdata/file

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2020
    Exactly the same problem for me in new game +, the jump make me pass the rock .

Btw, thank you for this marvelous game. Best Fan Game Ever.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Sooo I got stuck on route 102

If you're stuck there and have saved the game, you'll need to load a backup save (main menu -> load backup save)
    And redownload the v0.9.5c patch and patch again to avoid the issue in the future. I fixed it in the meantime.

Exactly the same problem for me in new game +, the jump make me pass the rock .

Btw, thank you for this marvelous game. Best Fan Game Ever.

Thanks! <3

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Got it working on Bootcamp finally, and it runs beautifully. Just got my 5th badge and I'm HOOKED.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2023
    Hey, I'm accumulating a lot of rom-hacks and fan games, and this one this very promising. Went to try it out for a few minutes, and I noticed that the female sideways running animations looks really weird. Like, her head moves forward yet the hair stays static. Kinda jarring looking? Just wondering if it would look better if either a) the face didn't move forward or b) the hair maybe moved forward 1 pixel.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    uh, i don't know if anyone has noticed, but the new version 0.9.5c download link on this site doesn't seem to be working.

Could anyone help me out with this issue, please?

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    The second one is 10, 17, 13
    The third one is 87119

Be ready cuz there is going to be a pretty tough battle

I'm not there yet, but thanks in advance because I absolutely suck at puzzles.

Btw are there any Pokémon that would normally be overlooked for being weak, but actually good in Empyrean? Like Wingull apparently evolving into goddamn DIO.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2023
    Been tweaking the sprites a bit and noticed that the girl running sprite, when facing down, has black eyes. Every other sprite and direction seems to have the brown eyes even for the boy. Just figured I'd point out the inconsistency.

Back