• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I really hope you recover after the incident this morning. Please remember that I am always here by your side if you need me and so is the rest of the family.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I am just filled with things to tell you half the time, but I always feel like I'll just get rejected. It feels like sometimes you want me, and other times you don't want a thing to do with me, and I never know when it's appropriate to let out my emotions. But I'm just so full of them. I don't know what to do with all this...stuff. Sitting here.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
Dear Anonymous,

yes it sucks that you couldn't hook up with that girl yadda yadda but I'm gonna let your drunk ass simmer down for a while talk to you on the flipside homie.

Sirfetch’d

Please get well soon. I cannot deal with another loss especially someone as awesome in my life as you <3 I know the odds aren't great, but you can do this. I believe in ya :D

Reactions: Sun

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Dear Anon...
I know that I wanted my problem to be over, so don't feel like you're a burden, it's not your fault... I'll try that as well, to not being sorry of myself. We may have things in common, but I wish things are settled for good, we can sort this out, so that we can meet again without problem.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I don't think I've ever made a friend in person this quickly. This is an awesome feeling. I almost never feel this comfortable with people I know in person. I'm happy.

Dear Anonymous,

You're beyond cute. I love when I get out of French early, just so I can stop by to hear you playing on the porch. I thought about coming up and saying something, but ehhhh...

Dear Anonymous,

-distant baboon noises-

Dear Anonymous,

I'm disappointed in you and I'm upset you could just leave like that.

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
Dear anonymous,

Thank you so much for listening and talking to me. You may be younger than me, but you're way wiser XD I needed your advice, and I'll try to use it. You're a great person and a great friend. Thanks.

Years
Dear anonymous,

I'm still unemployed, oh well. But please let this be a message to you: it's difficult to get a job these days when there are people way older than me that need money more than me who don't have a college degree.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Dear Anon,

Why did you wash my contact lens case with tap water? Why?! Don't you know that tap water contains millions of bacteria unsuited for a contact lens case?? I'm sorry that I don't give a damn if you wash yours, but please, don't do it to mine... I know it's only a small issue but I get upset if people do things to my stuff without prior permission or knowledge. I thought you knew that by now! I was really upset at what you did. I forgive you of course, but please, don't do that again... Thank you.

Dear Anon,

Well, first off, although we've only known each other for quite a short time, but that short time feels like forever lol :P I really love talking to you and look forward to seeing you everyday. I treasure your company deeply and I think you're a really amazing person and a wonderful friend. Thank you <3

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anonymous,

Holy ****. Six years I haven't seen you, and then out of nowhere I find you in campus and apparently you go to the same college I do. Wow. I'm STILL speechless. -_-;

Years
Dear anonymous,

I'm talking to no one in particular but, why is it that I feel tired all the time and then when I do try to nap I can't fall asleep?

Owlette

I'm a little worried that instead of being my friend, you're going to try to hit on me. :( I only just met you, and I think you're a really nice guy but.. I'm just concerned that instead of being cool class buddies, you're going to try to take the next step and I just really don't want that. I don't want the rest of the semester to be awkward, I don't want to have to confront the situation, and I don't want to ruin what appears to be a really nice little friendship. People like you, who actually enjoy getting an education and participating in class, are the small pleasures that make class more fun! Just please stay like that, okay? I don't need to be impressed. :)

Years
Dear anonymous,

I promise today that I will call you for sure. I just have some things to take care of, and they're personal, okay?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Dear Anonymous,

What the hell did you do that for? So unnecessary and silly.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Dear anon, I have seen that you like the same Pokemon as I am, and I hope you lived up to your fave Pokemon, that you'll become more victorious than before, in battles and in everywhere. I'll always cheer for you :)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I hope you don't take my actions of finding myself comfortable with you as something more than what I meant. Or maybe that's me doing that. I don't know. I've never been good with these kind of things.

Dear Anonymous,

I really wish I had the courage to just tell you how nice you look and how I admire your passion for music. Every time I muster up any amount though, there's always some thought that brings me down and I can't do what I want to do. Why does it have to be so difficult? I guess you're a bit intimidating.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anon,

I love how I just met you, and we ended up dancing in the hallway for nearly 45 minutes. You're cute, and really cool. I'm glad I met you. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back