• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
Wrong / 10

the correct answer is Deathkan.
emot-colbert.gif

and you spelt it wrong

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
3/10

The blue isn't an eyesore blue, thank god, but other than that the whole sig. is plain and boring.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
9/10

Cuz' Combee is adorable <3333 Also the text made me giggle slightly :3

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I don't really like how the banner image seems a little low on quality. And the banner in itself...not very appealing. The text arrangement could've been better, as well. Overall,

6//10

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
It's pretty cool, and its style and setup screams "Dero dero Vikalp!".
The banner is well made, though it's not really my style, and I don't find the picture itself very appealing.

The div blends like usual, and the CSS isn't advanced, but good looking.

I like your themes, Dezzy xD

8,5/10

derozio

Years
Pretyy creepy. But yeah, some work could've been done in the banner. The text...idk, but there's something missing, I feel. Still, pretty good.

7//10

Years
The colours compliment each other well and the character is clearly focused. The blend into the black could have been slightly more gradual but overall it's a nice signature. 8/10

derozio

Years
Well, I don't really know...it looks like you've tried to make it look organized..but it doesn't really look like that. I feel that the arrangement could've been much better. Same goes for the text formatting. But yeah, those images are creepy. XD;

6.5//10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back