• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
OMG lol, total hacking heh I think you can do that with a certain programme... hmm.. I'm not sure..

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Hey guys, i finnally got around to play FR today, and well, i got to fuschia n' all. I think vie said this alrede lol... but i found a good venonat spot, unfortuantely 33 found and 0 mild antured, and of course, 0 shinies >.>

Well, i'll keep u guys updated
K-S Out!

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Awesome, good luck. Wowza, I almost got whipped by a strong Kingler >.< Still no luck, but I'm not too fierce ATM, just cruising, with a cookie in one hand and my DS in the other XD

Ullion

Years
Well... i have 2 head off 2 bed now, so im gunna hunt fer shiny/mild-natred enonat for tonight IN BED!! lol w/e, nighty night all!

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Okay, see ya! Crikey, Krabby is stronger than I thought! XD Oh and STILL STILL no luck..

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 21, 2023
i caught a shiny whismur the other day looks cool in shiny form, but fully evolved it looks little different from my original :P

i want an aron shiny now ^_~

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
meh, well atleast I can read the basic stuff..... :( keep on trying with the hunting as I have been hunting my smeargle for over 1 month now but I do have some god news :) Yesterday while I was on my way to the safari zone to get some johto pokes I caught latias :D

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
Been 3 months guys....Trying to get a shiny rayquaza been restarting for 2 weeks and i only been playing my emerald for 55 hours so...Do you think i can catch one new shiny rayquaza?(Restart my emerald)

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2008
OMGOSHZ ITZ HER!

Yup. After months of hiding away with my AC:WW, I'm back. With My new Pink DS Lite. Anyway... Still no new shineys. My brother got a shiney Geodude though, and he wont let me have it. D=

I want a shiney Wismur. They look so KAWAII! Off to Rustburo~!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I have a Black DS Lite.... I also have AC:WW... what is your friend code?

Yeah, I spent the past hour soft resetting for a shiny Groudon. For today, that is enough, because I have to play through FR... maybe I'll find a shiny on my way to get my 8th gym badge?

Once I get 8 gym badges, I think I'll actually get some money and try to soft reset for a shiny Porygon... It'll be a memento for... getting 8 badges, I guess :)

Years
well i had a lucky day yesterday on september 30th first off i got mew quirky nature lvl 10 it is now lvl 25 havent really played because battery was almost dead i trade a cloned suicune for the mew and my friend got a mew also but it was quirky nature to
then my mom had to go to walmart and after 3 months of searching i got a new pokemon game leaf green yay :) and it was only 20 dollars so that was my lucky day yesterday to bad it didnt bring me any shinys well still hunting now i got four games to hunt well by

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2008
I have a Black DS Lite.... I also have AC:WW... what is your friend code?

Yeah, I spent the past hour soft resetting for a shiny Groudon. For today, that is enough, because I have to play through FR... maybe I'll find a shiny on my way to get my 8th gym badge?

Once I get 8 gym badges, I think I'll actually get some money and try to soft reset for a shiny Porygon... It'll be a memento for... getting 8 badges, I guess :)

I dont have one with this DS. My Wifi is screwy.

So far I've seen about 125 Wishmur in the past half hour. I know, I stink.

But still, give me some credit. Thats the hardest I've ever worked in my game >D

Wow... I got boerd after 5 minutes of Soft Reseting for Siney Raquaza. After this I'm gonna go for another simple shine. Maybe Poochyana (sp?) Although I've always wanted an Absol <3

Ullion

Years
Hehe, going for poochyena? Ive never wanted 2 go for them, simply put: JUST ABOUT EVERY1 HAS ONE! Absol would be a sweet shiny to go after, unfortunately, its next to impossible to find, let alone to find a shiny one! >.< anyways,

Report:
Venonat: 48 caught, 0 mild, 0 shiny (of course >.<)
Ummm also guys... if i do get a venomoth, sdhould it be mild or modest??

This is his future moveset:
Psychic
Silver Wind
Aerial Ace
Sludge Bomb

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
Years
Hey guys, sorry Ive been gone for such a looooooooooong time, but ive been pretty busy lately with 2 things:

Shiny hunting ^_^ and Coursework ^_^;

of course i have already gotten 2 new shiny pokemon: zapdos (I s'r'ed) and PIKACHU (YAAAAY viridian forest) and. But at the points that I got them i was unable to log on... I was having to wait while (ill hazard a guees here of why) they were switching servers maybe?... anyway its good to be back so, hi. Congrats to any new shiny pokmemon too BTW ^^
If I can find my stat sheets of them I will let you know.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
hey yallllll!!!! well, its the 1st time i've logged on in a LONG time, so i just wanted to re-visit the old SHC!! so how's everyone doin?? well, i caught 2 new shiny pkmn on my gold version!! ^____^ (of course they won't count, but still) i caught a shiny female larvitar (super happy bout that) and a shiny male qwilfish!

Ullion

Years
Nicee snaggs there TPP :), well i have Gaara editing my WHOLE party... man its embarassing... i guess i rele suck with mvoesets..lmfao..
Well im still waiting for the batteries to charge, then i';ll continue my hunt for Venonat!

Years
well gl on your hunt for shiny venonat killer swift+
and tpp that stinks that they are in g/s but nice catches
as of me i havent been shiny hunting because i want to finish my new
leaf green game anyway i hope i get a shiny sneasle when i get there right now i am going to beat misty with my bellsprout yay :):)

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
right now i am going to beat misty with my bellsprout yay
lol!
Gratz on the shinys TPP but its a shame that there on G/S still no smeargle spent about 2 hours today training my bagn for Battle Frontier and I was woundering, If you get the shiny in a trade is it added to the shiny dex? Because when I get my Diamond I am going to try and get some shiny pokes that way, if they wont be added then I wont bother though...

Back