• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    It's unfortunate that trades don't count, but all the same good luck~ oh and I'm actually getting rather relaxed hunting for Krabby, I'm not sure why~

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Uhh... Crystal wished ME good luck, SL... ah, who cares, I'm not even having any luck anyways~

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Yeah, good luck to you too, Ima checking some other routes for Krabbies, I'll see if I can presuade my friend to give me his sapphire, he has only one shiny, a shiny blaziken! I would love to have that~

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
  • Well, Still no luck with my Hunting *Hands wrapped up in Bandages from over-playing* But I've discovered a bit of information that is very good news for all of the SHC. It's confirmed, there will be Shinies in Diamond/Pearl. Hazzah! ^0^ So here's a Pic of the first Revealed Shiny Form for Diamond/Pearl. Non-Shiny Form too. Just to show the difference clearly.

Hiko-N.gif

Hiko-S.gif

Yay! The Shiny-ness lives on! XD

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    WOW! Awesome, Hikozaru piccy, Nova. Hmm... I wonder if Nintendo will do us the mercy of making the shiny odds less ridiculous XD

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Ah, but of course. Tweaking the chances for us, bah, I'd be better off wishing it was christman tomorrow -_-;; But I can't find ma shiny Krabby...

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    LOL It'd be awesome if they made the Odds a LITTLE less rediculous. But, knowing Nintendo I'd doubt it. XD

Ya I know if they make it 1/1000 it would be easier but like you said "knowing Nintendo I'd doubt it" So It will never happen for sure. XD

Still getting my new rayquaza but still unlucky cant find one this is my...I think 400+ restarts since I am trying to get it. XD ( Losing on a event suks!)

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Ok, reducing it, i agree by far with you guys. BUT MAKING IT ONE IN A THOUSAND CHANCES IS STUPID! The whole point of getting/collecting shinies to prove that yo are a dedicated player and that you are a hard worker, and they are great trophies, mainly because they are so rare, thats what makes them worth while to get. If you could find shinies so ezily, there would be NO point in it. If anything, i'd say they reduce it down by about...h mm... 500-1000 chances-ish.. lol...

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Yup, found it^^ YAY, but I'm really too tired to be happy. FINALYY. Eh, not too happy about a naive nature, but oh well. Female, grrr... still, what can I say? My updated list then (yay again)
    Walrein
    Butterfree
    Sandslash
    Pidgeot
    Ampharos
    Ursaring
    Typhlosion
    Krabby

I think that's about it...

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
  • LOL Heck, I'd settle for 1/5,000 Odds. XD But Killer-san is right. The whole point of such high Odds is to keep Gamers working hard and while making the Odds too low would take alot of the work out of Hunting it might also take away from the point of Hunting entirely. Either way, whether Nintendo changes the Odds or whatever I'm just happy that the Shinies are here to stay for another Generation of Games.

Typlomence :: Some people have all the luck... XD Congrats on Krabby. Jeez you have a fast Shiny Capture Rate.

*Continues playing DS and SP at the same time with bandages on hands* T.T I think I'm getting Carpal Tunnel. XD

Last edited:

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Ok, reducing it, i agree by far with you guys. BUT MAKING IT ONE IN A THOUSAND CHANCES IS STUPID! The whole point of getting/collecting shinies to prove that yo are a dedicated player and that you are a hard worker, and they are great trophies, mainly because they are so rare, thats what makes them worth while to get. If you could find shinies so ezily, there would be NO point in it. If anything, i'd say they reduce it down by about...h mm... 500-1000 chances-ish.. lol...

Ya, OK I get it now You are right just reduce it to 500-1000 will be good but having it 1/8192 is AWESOME! You need to try hard and to be PATIENT that is what I call "FUN"!

scf

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2015
    bad news on my front, I ran into a shiny pidgey, but I accidently killed it D=

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    bad news on my front, I ran into a shiny pidgey, but I accidently killed it D=

=O That is SAD, next time be sure you dont kill it and make sure you got pokeballs ultraballs...etc. What i am trying to say is BE READY.

I will promise you will catch or encounter one really soon! :D

GOOD LUCK!

Years
  • Hey guys, havent been on in a while, but my shiny update!!

So far no shinies.. and no luck with the dumb rayquaza.. -.-

Well good luck hunting yall! XD

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    ARGHHH!! What the heck??!! I go on Lanette's PC, and my Krabby has a Jolly nature, when the last time I saw it it had a naive nature!!! Gosh, Nintendo!

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Hey guys, havent been on in a while, but my shiny update!!

So far no shinies.. and no luck with the dumb rayquaza.. -.-

Well good luck hunting yall! XD

WOW! your catching a rayquaza too! Ya same still has no luck.

But dont give up just keep TRYING! :D :D :D

Back