• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you had to make a pokemon based off an object.....

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Jan 26, 2020
How would you make it so it won't be hated, but rather loved. So don't copy Klingklang and make one that grinds peoples gears (pun intended) but rather something people would like.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
A cute ball of mochi, for sure! Mochi itself is tasty and adorable, so how could anyone hate it?

yqBiVwu.gif

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
A crown. Come on, a Crown Pokemon would be cool, how could anyone dislike a crown Pokemon? Especially since Pokemon Sword/Shield are coming out, so a Pokemon like this would definitely fit within the new generation.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
A hand or rather a glove could indeed be cool. A ghost or psychic type, since then the story could easily be that it's a possessed object.

Other than that, perhaps a hat? A magic hat :) Although Mismagius already kind of is that, but not completely.

Cid

Years
I mean Cosmog is a ball of stardust and it's the cutest thing, so I feel like inanimate objects can easily be made loveable with the right design.

I love Fairy's mochi idea. Anything similar to that, I would love, like a daifuku or an ube halaya Pokémon.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Vehicle mons. Most definitely vehicle mons. Like cars and such. We need those. Maybe even a brand new type for them. Or even a brand new type where everything with it are inanimate objects.

Back