• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

19 Venusaurs for Yoshikkko!

Years
  • Everybody's favorite Dutch battler and Venusaurs/Kingler/Cloyster/INSERT NU POKEMON HERE lover Yoshikko is 19 today! Been legal one whole year! </3 Go spam pics of Venusaurs or steins gate or some other weird anime all over her profile! (And here too since I'm on my iPhone)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOSHIKKKO!!! BEST PAIR EVEER XOXOXOXO

venusaur.jpg

Saur Saur Venusaur​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    I was waiting for you to put this up Live! I would have posted it last night, had I not seen your VM's to Yosh.

Anyway, I'd like to wish you a very happy 19th birthday (again) Yosh, I'm sure that you'll find it's an age between aliens and insects and plastic bottles. It's quite a boring age, before you hit your twenties. I'd love if you were around PC more these days, while I'm always really bad at replying I do still appreciate our conversations. I'm simply just incredibly busy. Regardless, I hope you have a wonderful birthday, and if there's anything I can do for you I hope you let me know!

All the best on your special day, Yosh <3

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Happy birthday Yoshikkko. I love you more than anything and I hope you have an awesome day. :]

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    Hey, Yoshi!

We haven't spoken in forever and a day, but no harm in dropping by and wishing someone a happy birthday, right? :3

But yeah, happy birthday, Yoshi~!

Years
  • Yoshi, you were the first person I witnessed becoming Member of the Year, man I still remember that.

But hey, happy 19th birthday!

And sorry, I didn't bring any gifts for you this time but have a Venusaur:

003.gif

Enjoy your day~

- Hikari10

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Hahah ohh gosh thanks so much everyone! I had a LOVELY day, best birthday in a few years!

I've been trying to be here more often! At least I'm posting in some sections again haha. Comments below!

Spoiler:

thanks guys for the lovely comments!

Her

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    It says 21 on the members list and I am still very confused :////////////

Hiiiiiiiiii Yoshi!!!!!!!!!!! We're terrible at talking to each other, specifcally me and my being lazy and never replying, but I always do like talking to you! I love you! <3 Happy Birthday <3

Last edited:

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    It sound 21 on the members list and I am still very confused :////////////

Hiiiiiiiiii Yoshi!!!!!!!!!!! We're terrible at talking to each other, specifcally me and my being lazy and never replying, but I always do like talking to you! I love you! <3 Happy Birthday <3

Whaat? Weird :( Oh well!

HI CHRIS!! yeah I knoww bb but I love you tooo, thank you! <3

Back