• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

Sonata Of Chaos

Harnesser of Emeralds
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 15, 2014
I'm Sonata of Chaos, playing pokemon games since Red and Blue ^^. I don't play the games very often by now, but I'm still active onto pokemon battle simulators, knowing some about the competitive scene.
Other than that, I'm also learning a programming language, hoping to get good enough to help the various developers of this forum (there are so many good ideas in the developing section!)
Once again, hello everybody!

Yukiyo Kayume

Dragon Goddess
Years
hey there Sonata! welcome to PC, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here and make lots of new friends \o/

great to meet another old school Pokemon gamer !! :D

Years
Hello there Sonata, welcome to PC! o/

Battle simulators, eh? Have you been on Pokémon Showdown at all? We have our very own Showdown server located right here if you want to battle with others! :D And like you, I am also a classic fan, so it's always good to meet up with those \o/

Anyways, if you have any questions about the site, please do not hesitate to contact anyone on staff such as myself or any other moderator, super moderator, or administrator because we would be more than glad to help you out :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here on PC! You are more than welcome to leave a VM on my profile if you wish to chat with me ^_^

Sonata Of Chaos

Harnesser of Emeralds
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 15, 2014
Sure thing Zach! I'm loving the way you welcome people here already :) I'm also gonna check better on the developer forums if someone needs a coding hand or similar ^^
Thanks as well Yukiyo!

Years
Good luck with your programming journey! I'd love to learn some of that too just out of interest, it sounds super fun. :) Welcome to PC, Sonata! <3

Yeah, our Pokemon Showdown server is great and you'll really get a lot out of it if you were to stop by. It's pretty active and I stop by there a lot myself! Random battles are my absolute favorite ways to play so perhaps we can have a battle or two sometime, yes? But knowing me I won't have the best of luck with my generated Pokemon but.. well, it's all for fun. Be sure to stop by the Battle Center board for all things battle-related as well.

Enjoy your time here! You'll certainly fit in amazingly if you stick around and drop by the myriads of discussion boards here as PokeCommunity is really active and friendly. Shoot one of our staff a message if you need help, all right?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Oooh, you play on the battle simulators too? I ply on those for quite a while now, and they're really fun! Anywho, welcome to the forums! I must say, I'm quite adoring your username; it's really cool. :3

Indeed, you should stop by our battle server sometime! We have a lot of regulars there who love to chat, and they also help each other out by competitive battling, or just battling for fun in general! I love to random battle most of all with friends, but sometimes I can OU battle to hone m skills! Anyways, again, I hope to see you there soon, and I hope that we can battle each other sometime!

And yup, I hope you'll have a lovely stay upon our humble PC in general, as you'll be surrounded by really nice and friendly members! Be seeing you, and take care. :3

Back