• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Despite being Class A now selecting enter at class floor takes me to class B's floor. Also I was able to go up to Class A's floor right after passing Class B without any days passing

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    The about option for Class A field floors gives the description for the Class D ones

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    The ability to save anywhere comes and goes, I have no idea what triggers this.

CrimsonSpy

Champion Of My Region
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2023
    I have just extracted the game but it says I am missing Gam.ini. What should I do?

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • When passing Class B Mr Bee doesn't give you the option to pass his class with a test but when you beat him he says you could have easily just passed the test instead of battling him

Despite being Class A now selecting enter at class floor takes me to class B's floor. Also I was able to go up to Class A's floor right after passing Class B without any days passing

The about option for Class A field floors gives the description for the Class D ones

The ability to save anywhere comes and goes, I have no idea what triggers this.

Thanks for reporting these bugs. As long as there isn't anything game breaking these are fine. I'll patch them when I release the 5.0

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    My game softlocks during Saturdays if I unlock Class B. Idk if I don't get notifications will that fix it? I'm stuck in a loop of "It is a new day. Today is Satuday", "I'm getting a notification..." (twice), and "What do you want to do?". It just goes on and on endlessly, so I'm softlocked if I graduate from C class

Last edited:

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • My game softlocks during Saturdays if I unlock Class B. Idk if I don't get notifications will that fix it? I'm stuck in a loop of "It is a new day. Today is Satuday", "I'm getting a notification..." (twice), and "What do you want to do?". It just goes on and on endlessly, so I'm softlocked if I graduate from C class

did you have detention or anything? You would usually get a notification if you missed class and had detention or didnt show up for detention. I'll look into it, but if you can give me more details

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    did you have detention or anything? You would usually get a notification if you missed class and had detention or didnt show up for detention. I'll look into it, but if you can give me more details

I don't have detention or anything, nor am I doing a job since I thought if I don't have a job notifications won't happen so I restarted my save, do my usual keep in honor student thing and radiate a Light Aura, boom, profit. Then I still get softlocked...

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    I don't have detention or anything, nor am I doing a job since I thought if I don't have a job notifications won't happen so I restarted my save, do my usual keep in honor student thing and radiate a Light Aura, boom, profit. Then I still get softlocked...
    Can u tell me what version of pathways you have

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2022
    Hi, i'm really enjoying the game so far, the relationship and stats systems are really great.
    I ran into an issue with the strength stat though (release 4.5.3), just like WildShiro about a month ago, the stat value seems to be an array when it shouldn't (it appears as [10,true,true] in the stat checker) and unlike them i'm not using joiplay or an emulator.
    The problem appeared on a tuesday, and it appeared after I used strength to push a rock in the field then left, went to dojo for a fist fight then went to sleep, when i woke up the stat was messed up.
    Hope this helps locate where the issue is, and keep up the great work !

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Hi, i'm really enjoying the game so far, the relationship and stats systems are really great.
    I ran into an issue with the strength stat though (release 4.5.3), just like WildShiro about a month ago, the stat value seems to be an array when it shouldn't (it appears as [10,true,true] in the stat checker) and unlike them i'm not using joiplay or an emulator.
    The problem appeared on a tuesday, and it appeared after I used strength to push a rock in the field then left, went to dojo for a fist fight then went to sleep, when i woke up the stat was messed up.
    Hope this helps locate where the issue is, and keep up the great work !

Thank you for letting us know it's difficult to find the root of this problem but we will implement a way to remove the rocks hopefully this will improve gaming experience and once again thank you for reporting this bug we highly appreciate it

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2022
    Hi, just had the game crashing during the academy tour visit. I picked Lygn as my mentor and didnt get to chose a starter. More precisely, the game crashes whenever we get in front of the dojo

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2023
    Fist fought a pokemon and ran from the cops, 10/10 game
    Unfortunately crashed after I won my first dojo fight on day 1. Can't wait to see more progress on this, that was an extremely fun 15 minutes xD

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Hi, just had the game crashing during the academy tour visit. I picked Lygn as my mentor and didnt get to chose a starter. More precisely, the game crashes whenever we get in front of the dojo

Right outside the dojo while touring? do you also crash infront of the dojo when not touring? Is there a crash log too then appears or no?

Fist fought a pokemon and ran from the cops, 10/10 game
    Unfortunately crashed after I won my first dojo fight on day 1. Can't wait to see more progress on this, that was an extremely fun 15 minutes xD

Glad you had a fun 15 minutes lol, Tell me more of this crash. Did you get a crash log? Maybe the crashes in the dojo or infront of it may be linked some how if I can figure out why the crashes occur.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2023
    Ahh I wish I took a screenshot of it, but yes I did get some sort of script message.
    I think it was RIGHT at the win, like his HP hit 0 - I think I hit the "next"/A button - and then the crash happened ^^

Back