• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Two Sinnoh games announced in Pokémon Presents

Two Sinnoh games announced in Pokémon Presents

Two Sinnoh games announced in Pokémon Presents

Twice the Sinnoh, twice the fun! Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, and an open world game set in the past.
Years
I'm pumped for New Pokémon Snap to carry my hype until late this year!

I'm surprised... no news about Pokémon Unite at all. Perhaps that's for tomorrow.

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
Years
DP remakes are likely pretty much graphics update because they're making them as faithful as possible to the originals so I'm not interested in them yet. Pokémon Legends Arceus is a lot more interesting, it's good there'll finally be an open world Pokémon game.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
wow y'all work fast with these articles
Haha, I try. And you can expect another shortly :eyes:
I'm pumped for New Pokémon Snap to carry my hype until late this year!

I'm surprised... no news about Pokémon Unite at all. Perhaps that's for tomorrow.
Snap looks good, yeah. Unite may just be waiting for closer to release, and maybe after the beta run in Canada.

I liked this. Might take a bit to get used to the art direction for the DP remakes, but that could change too ahead of release. And Pokemon Legends certainly has potential!

Back