• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Minecraft Comp: Craftrum Buildrum

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Ahh, something fun! I peeked at the server for a bit and blew up a bit if ice thanks to a random creeper. I'm sorry ;-;

TY

I'll pop up from time to time if I feel like playing Minecraft

TY

The lag pretty much ruined it already for me ;o;

Had a lot of stuff, then lag occured and 2 seconds later I died for no reason to a Zombie :/

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Lag wasn't too bad for me, but the size of the snow biome around spawn is made all the more annoying by the sheer lack of animals. And mobs, for that matter, but...

Not sure if I will build anything of note during the week, but oh well. I can always pretend.

Mochika Rage

sickening, no?
    Years
    • uk
    • Seen Oct 1, 2017
    I love Minecraft, but my computer is really bad, and if others think it's lagging, my computer will probably blow up >.<

Oh well, I'll still try.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I like how twice I've found abandoned mine shafts and I can barely go in there because food has been so scarce for me.

Why Minecraft, why!

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Haven't played MC since last year but sounds fun. \o/

I enjoy blowing up stuff so expect a giant hole in the middle of nowhere. Username is muffinchomp if you see some random person on the server, btw. :]

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I enjoy blowing up stuff so expect a giant hole in the middle of nowhere. Username is muffinchomp if you see some random person on the server, btw. :]

Just make absolutely sure you are nowhere near my treebhouse when you decide to blow stuff up. Or unfortunately, heads will roll (;

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • So, apparently, our town is the entry to the GT, I presume :33

I nominate Jungleplain City as the town name. Or Junglewood :)

Oh, and Nathan is building a cool spawn for us :33

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • According to Zeff it's Verdanturf haha. Lemme know what you want to settle on and I can set your warp properly. \o/

Last edited:
    Back