• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Pokémon Claim Thread [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Well, when there's only about 100 claimers and 700+ Pokemon, there's bound to be some free, even if people didn't claim the same ones. Either way, your claims have been added!

And thanks for letting me know about the change TheKantoKid, your name has been updated in the claims.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
I want to claim these 2:

Tyrantrum ★ KillerCroCohen
Pyroar ★ KillerCroCohen
(Why isn't pyroar on the pokemon list...?)

Years
The original list was put together prior to the Kalos Pokemon being revealed, so that's why a few of them are missing off the list. I'll try and find some time this week to add the rest of the Pokemon. Enjoy your claims!

PumpJack

Gentleman Thug
Years
Well, when there's only about 100 claimers and 700+ Pokemon, there's bound to be some free, even if people didn't claim the same ones. Either way, your claims have been added!

And thanks for letting me know about the change TheKantoKid, your name has been updated in the claims.

Hey, no complaints here- I like that there's room to claim full teams entirely of unclaimed 'mons.

And I know some of my choices aren't very popular. Kinda cool to be the only one with 'em.

And I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy.

Years
Alright Superstrength79, I've added your claims to the list this time. If you'd like to claim more Pokemon in the future though, make sure you follow the proper format outlined in the main post. Thanks!

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Hi there! I'd like to replace a claim, as well as updating my name from Sector to Nina Dobrev :3 I don't know how this is done..so I'll just do it as if I'm claiming them the first time

Dropping:
Genesect ★ Sector

Cresselia ★ Nina Dobrev
Heatran ★ Nina Dobrev
Latias ★ Nina Dobrev
Mandibuzz ★ Nina Dobrev
Skarmory ★ Nina Dobrev
Venusaur ★ Nina Dobrev

^Mandibuzz is the new one

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
yaaay I can finally claim some Pokemon!

Jumpluff ★ Charlie Brown
Muk ★ Charlie Brown
Parasect ★ Charlie Brown
Squirtle ★ Charlie Brown
Vileplume ★ Charlie Brown
Weezing ★ Charlie Brown

thanks n_n

Years
I'm claiming a few more now. I finally figured out what I want.

Pikachu ★ Loki of Sassgard
Snubbull ★ Loki of Sassgard
Yveltal ★ Loki of Sassgard

Thanks in advance. :D
Hmm... it looks like you've already got 4 claims, and with your new ones, that would put you over the 6 Pokemon limit. I've added your claims of Pikachu and Snubbull to the list, but if you'd prefer Yveltal over any of your other Pokemon, let me know so I can swap them for you.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
I would like to drop the following claims:

Arbok ★ Murkmire
Cofagrigus ★ Murkmire
Starmie ★ Murkmire

Now, I'd like to add the following claims:

Hypno ★ Murkmire
Sableye ★ Murkmire
Seviper ★ Murkmire

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Sorted. I think you were the first to claim all of those. Man, how old was the old claim thread really? xD

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
If there really was a Digimon claiming thread, I'd claim Flamedramon, Angewomon, Seraphimon, Myotismon, Piedmon, and Lucemon. :P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I CAN'T HOLD ALL THESE CLAIMS I

(aka I love your choices, friends. Feel free to keep fakeclaiming digimon here for the duration of the day because digimon rulz)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back