• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Detective Pikachu] Full Detective Pikachu movie leaked on film's YouTube channel

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • Now that's some quality dancing.

Now, is it clickbait if we're playing along with the original joke...?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I like the music. And pikachu is so fluffy, I want to hug!

Years
  • aww, look at how pikachu's belly bounces hahaha. he's really cute!! also, nice troll

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Now this, my friends, is how you troll do an April Fool's joke(when its not April Fools). This stunt alone = $100 million box office easy as I see it lol

Also do I get a hint that Ryan Reynolds is doing "Dancing with the Stars" if he hasn't done so already?

Last edited:

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
    Years
  • This is a pretty great marketing strategy actually. By essentially posting a fake leak, box office totals can increase since people will want to buy tickets to see the real movie.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Excellent, I don't have to go see the movie because I've watched it all on Youtube. B)

Last edited:
    Back