• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

kwevlo

Champ Kwelvo
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 17, 2015
rockmanmegaman you can get al pkmn in the game right? how zapdos and moltres? cause i now articuno comes first in the next beta

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
rockmanmegaman you can get al pkmn in the game right? how zapdos and moltres? cause i now articuno comes first in the next beta

Yes, for the final version, all pokemon would be catchable. However, since the game is still in Beta 4, you won't be able to catch all the pokemon, just yet.

kwevlo

Champ Kwelvo
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 17, 2015
oke men its just awsome that you can make a game like this keep on doing this

rossi933

Pokemon Master R/B/Y
Years
Ok I know this will already have been answered but I don't want to go through 18 pages looking for the answer, but I have tried running the beta 3 on my emulator but thee ips file won't show up when i try to load a rom and I have tried patching it with another rom, any help here?

kwevlo

Champ Kwelvo
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 17, 2015
rockmanmegaman one more thing is the love letter chaptor in beta 3 complete cause i cant find the sailer in lavander town

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
rockmanmegaman one more thing is the love letter chaptor in beta 3 complete cause i cant find the sailer in lavander town

Please look at status on the first page. I've placed the heading there for a reason.

Ok I know this will already have been answered but I don't want to go through 18 pages looking for the answer, but I have tried running the beta 3 on my emulator but thee ips file won't show up when i try to load a rom and I have tried patching it with another rom, any help here?

Please read FAQ to refer to how to patch your game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
I love the ability of being able to change Eevee back, and do you think you could attach a light ball to the Pikachu or boost its base stats a bit? It's alright if you don't want, it's just that Pikachus are kind of weak in game.

JimWolvie

Wolverine
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 12, 2018
^Pika will hold Light Ball in beta 4, Rockmanmegaman already mentioned it in the change log. But rockmanmegaman, I also think you should raise Pika's attack stats too as the Light Ball only doubles his Special Attack Stats in Gen II & III.
P/s: Since Gen IV, Light Ball boots both Pikachu's Attack & Special Attack stats.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I'm having issues with HM 3 right now. I'm still trying to figure out how to use SURF without the badge. I know you need to remove a flag in the surf script, but I just don't know where to locate the surf script.... Anyway, because of this, SEAFOAM ISLE won't be playable in Beta 4.

this game looks awesome but its not letting download how do you download

Beta 4 isn't out yet. It would be out tomorrow, so I think you should just wait fopr Beta 4, instead of downloading Beta 3.

I love the ability of being able to change Eevee back, and do you think you could attach a light ball to the Pikachu or boost its base stats a bit? It's alright if you don't want, it's just that Pikachus are kind of weak in game.

Thanks man, means a lot. Yep, Pika would be holding Light Ball in Beta 4. Sure, I'll raise Pika's base stat in the game.

^Pika will hold Light Ball in beta 4, Rockmanmegaman already mentioned it in the change log. But rockmanmegaman, I also think you should raise Pika's attack stats too as the Light Ball only doubles his Special Attack Stats in Gen II & III.
P/s: Since Gen IV, Light Ball boots both Pikachu's Attack & Special Attack stats.

Sure, I"ll raise Pika's base stats, since you can only get one pikachu in the entire game.

Last edited:

kwevlo

Champ Kwelvo
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 17, 2015
rockmanmegaman how late tomorrow are u going to upload beta 4?

Years
This looks great! I love the Pokemon Adventures Manga, and the idea of playing that story in a game makes me excited! I'll beb back tommorow for the next beta!

kwevlo

Champ Kwelvo
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 17, 2015
i love the idea of special pokemon man thats good thinking also are they a lot stronger then the normal ones or just a little bit?

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
rockmanmegaman how late tomorrow are u going to upload beta 4?

Pretty late (in AUstralia time)

i love the idea of special pokemon man thats good thinking also are they a lot stronger then the normal ones or just a little bit?

Some would be a lot stronger. For example, the GEODUDE(S) have stronger base stats than the GEODUDE.

Last edited:

Blueizback

Lonely Trainer
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 17, 2013
I can't wait for the release dude. Dunno what time is it in australia, but good luck uploading it :)

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Thanks to Karatekid, the Surf problem is fixed. Seafoam island would be playable, only a bit of it though.

I can't wait for the release dude. Dunno what time is it in australia, but good luck uploading it :)

I'll upload it at around 11pm in australia time. so 8 more hours.

Blueizback

Lonely Trainer
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 17, 2013
I'll upload it at around 11pm in australia time. so 8 more hours.

Fine for me, perfect timing :) keep on the great work !
(btw : i know it's not a priority, but do you plan on creating a banner for this hack ?)
I think i'll do a little presentation of this hack on my youtube channel if you don't mind, for the french public :) i have high hopes on this acc and i wanna bring more players on it !

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Added images of frozen fortress chatper. The last chapter for Beta 4.

Fine for me, perfect timing :) keep on the great work !
(btw : i know it's not a priority, but do you plan on creating a banner for this hack ?)
I think i'll do a little presentation of this hack on my youtube channel if you don't mind, for the french public :) i have high hopes on this acc and i wanna bring more players on it !

Sure, go ahead. I don't mind.
I want to create a banner lol, but yeah, it's not my in my prio list.

Back