• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
The compressed version is the best one... I guess I'll use that one then. Thanks for the heads up. And rockman you can use my banners I made on the previous page if you want.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
I'm playing the normal version, and it was when executing the attack. I'm playing on a clean ROM. But it happens randomly with some battle not just that one. But to get through it all I have to do is load up the save state and re-battle them.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
The compressed version is the best one... I guess I'll use that one then. Thanks for the heads up. And rockman you can use my banners I made on the previous page if you want.

K, thank you, I'm currently making Beta 4.5 to fix up most if not all of the glitch encountered so far.

I'm playing the normal version, and it was when executing the attack. I'm playing on a clean ROM. But it happens randomly with some battle not just that one. But to get through it all I have to do is load up the save state and re-battle them.

Okay, I'll look into it. Thank you.

Last edited:

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
that's fine, take your time to get them fixed. I'll be playing this after I finish glazed & when I have free time from work.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Just released Beta 4.5.
This fixed a lot of glitches from Beta 4. Although, the random restarting glitch still persist, but let prominent.

Make sure you read the NEW FAQ.

JimWolvie

Wolverine
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 12, 2018
Can I patch beta 4.5 with the old compressed beta rom? Or I have to use a clean rom?

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2015
Help me please, I go to under the sea to get HM03 but the Dragonite took it from me. Now I'm chasing him but when a touch him I'm pushed out....I tried many many times :(

Blueizback

Lonely Trainer
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 17, 2013
Found some annoying bugs in beta 4.5.

The most annoying sure is that the game sometimes reset for no reason (during first fight against blue, during fight against magmar.. because of this one i have to do the safari once again zzzz, so i'll stop playing for today, i'm depressed x] ).

The other one is on the safari zone : when you enter into the first safari rest house, if you try to exit you fall into a glitched part of the safari or you walk on the water, look at the picture :

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2022
Just finished beta 4.5, must say I really enjoyed the game so far and can't wait to play the next installment. As for as pokemon causing a crash I think its a move that makes it. If you 1hit-ko a pokemon or keep it from using one of the newer moves the game didn't crash in my experience.

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2014
I''ve just started this game and i can't seem to find the squirtle that is suppose to be in the lab. Help?

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2016
Thanks for all the comments guys, I'll fix up the patch straight away.
So right now, it seems like the compressed version is the better one.

Can you describe the restarting?
Does it restart during the battle, after battle or before battle?

At the version 4.0 It restart during the battle

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I've figured out the problem for the game restarting, but it's going to take a long time to do. I'll need to remove all the new moves to fix it. However, because that is going to take a long time, the fix would be present in Beta 5 at sept the 10th.

Help me please, I go to under the sea to get HM03 but the Dragonite took it from me. Now I'm chasing him but when a touch him I'm pushed out....I tried many many times :(

Send me a screenshot. Did u patch it into a clean rom, did u start a new save file?

Just finished beta 4.5, must say I really enjoyed the game so far and can't wait to play the next installment. As for as pokemon causing a crash I think its a move that makes it. If you 1hit-ko a pokemon or keep it from using one of the newer moves the game didn't crash in my experience.

Yeah, I've figured it got something got to do with the moves. The annoying thing about hacking is that, I didn't realise it until I decided to release it where I also experiencing it. Thanks.

Found some annoying bugs in beta 4.5.

The most annoying sure is that the game sometimes reset for no reason (during first fight against blue, during fight against magmar.. because of this one i have to do the safari once again zzzz, so i'll stop playing for today, i'm depressed x] ).

The other one is on the safari zone : when you enter into the first safari rest house, if you try to exit you fall into a glitched part of the safari or you walk on the water, look at the picture :

Okay, I'll fix the glitch for beta 5. As of now, just avoid the first rest house.

The resetting thing is one bug I can't fix right now (well, I can) but it's going to take a long time. So I'll fix it up for Beta 5. Just save as much as possible by using savestate (if you're playing with a VBA emulator).

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2014
Why can't i enter the gym in fuchsia city? i did the safari zone events already, received the HM from the warden. Am i missing something else?

kwevlo

Champ Kwelvo
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 17, 2015
Why can't i enter the gym in fuchsia city? i did the safari zone events already, received the HM from the warden. Am i missing something else?
its because the storyline is different you cant get that badge until you do the events in saffron city wich is not available yet
and dit you already do the event "make way for magmar" cause you then get strength and an old amber from giovanni i now you get strength from the warden but the event is much more fun

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2015
Send me a screenshot. Did u patch it into a clean rom, did u start a new save file?

I haven't posted enough pots to be able to add link picture ('-_-)
I patched it into clean rom, when touch the dragonite as your screenshot he will run around and the last time I touch him my Pikachu and Snolax will appear to block his way, but in my game there isn't anything happens, I still have been pushed back many times

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I haven't posted enough pots to be able to add link picture ('-_-)
I patched it into clean rom, when touch the dragonite as your screenshot he will run around and the last time I touch him my Pikachu and Snolax will appear to block his way, but in my game there isn't anything happens, I still have been pushed back many times

How about sending me a PM with the link to the image.

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2014
its because the storyline is different you cant get that badge until you do the events in saffron city wich is not available yet
and dit you already do the event "make way for magmar" cause you then get strength and an old amber from giovanni i now you get strength from the warden but the event is much more fun

I know that lol, i understand its different then the anime/games. but when i got done with the safari events, and walked around the city to try to activate any other events (to find nothing happening) i went to the wardens house got the HM, moved the boulders at the south point of the city, walked up to a lake and then get pretty much got told i missed a whole event. (the two magmars one).
So new question; where and how do i activate the event that im missing? i've restarted the game, re loaded my save point before i went in to the safari zone, i've went in all directions possible around the city, but still nothing.

Edit: went to the boulders at the south of the city first before i went to the safari zone, met an old guy, had a chat, now im being told im suppose to get the HM in a cave? so is the warden giving me the HM a bug? Due to me going to the safari zone first?

Last edited:
Back