• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sword Art Online: Infinity Edition [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 4Q '12]

Khawill

<3
Years
Fester and Rose
"Well he is a cheeky little bloke huh, I do say I don't remember yelling." He then became confused, "Wait how does an Npc hear!? And where does he think he is going!" He began rolling on the floor clutching his head, "This game is so complicated." He yelled.

Rose saw the boy look at her and then sigh, "What did that mean!" At first a bit annoyed herself, but then she felt guilty, they had clearly insulted the boy. She ran in his direction while Fester ranted on about things.

"Hey!" She yelled when she caught up, "Hey, wait a moment," She kept his pace while she spoke, "I want to apologize for my companion's insults, I've been dealing with it all day. He really doesn't have a grasp on the reality of this world, nor is a a people person." She told the boy about what she knew about Fester, mostly that he believed he was the only player in the game and believes death will result in a respawn, "I think he may be a bit, uh, insane, though he is a good person, save for his bloodlust for killing any and all monsters, I assume it is some sort of subconscious vendetta or he may be stupid."

Legend

Kingslayer
Years

Reinhard Ossur- Floor 4

It has been at least two days now. The dark dungeon made him forget what sunlight was. The stank air made him yearn for fresh air. And the monsters made peace and quiet a distant memory. But this was normal. Aincrad, itself, took such pleasantries away from Reinhard when it decided to lock him inside its virtual grip. Now, only through such suffering would he find the exit. Floor 4 had become his training for some time. While his level said he could belong on the next floor, he wanted to grind it out a bit longer before he would return to Mount Lost. Simply put, the monsters on the next floor nearly trampled him earlier. He was unprepared, and that mistake wouldn't happen again.

The underground passages of the fourth floor were rich in resources and monsters. A perfect hunting ground to prepare for the fifth floor. Reinhard took his time walking throughout the passages, having collected a variety of ores and some decent pieces of equipment to sell, seeing how Reinhard had already upgraded his weapons and armor at the general stores when he stopped at the fifth floor. It was progressively becoming more and more tedious to be in the dungeon, as the monsters were barely worth killing anymore. He sighed as he walked a slow pace, following his map, hoping to find the entrance to the cave system before long.

"Aaaah!" Reinhard awoken from his daze when he heard a scream. That wasn't out of the ordinary though. It could be a battle scream, after all. Some people get into the spirit of the game. Or screaming in the heat of the battle reminds them they are alive. "Ah! Help us!" Okay, now that wasn't normal. Reinhard used his listening skill and quickly found the direction of the cry for help, and used his speed skill to come to the rescue.

Sprinting faster than he ever had to in a while, Reinhard quickly came to a terrible sight: a group of 5 players surrounded by Goblins, poking at the players with spears, swords and any other crudely made weapon they got their claws on. They were roaring, spewing saliva at the crying young players. The 2 girls in the group were clearly petrified, but the boys in the group were barely faring any better. Reinhard drew his blade and whistled at the goblins, trying to catch their attention to no avail.

"Tch, figures. Some advanced AI SAO," he said with a spit. He picked up a stray rock on the ground and launched it at the lead Goblin, who was about to deliver a finishing blow to the group's leader. The goblin was startled and the entire group faced Reinhard's direction. "That's right. You are fighting me now."

As a group, the goblins charged forward but Reinhard was more than ready. Taking a defensive stance, Reinhard parried each of their attacks and came out of the first engagement nearly unscathed until their leader knocked Reinhard back with a large attack of his own.

Reinhard: 88%

Looks like I cannot be too cocky here.

Reinhard reaffirmed himself that he could stay the course and win the fight. He fought groups of goblins before and was able to formulate strategy then. He cannot let the fact he had hapless victims deter him. He counted about 8 goblins. A larger group than normal, but nothing he couldn't handle. At least that is what he kept telling himself.

Reinhard put his back to the wall, preventing himself from being surrounded. That way no attacks from behind could occur. Reinhard kept his defense up and waited for an attack to counter. Randomly swinging would open him up to more hits, something that he obviously couldn't afford. One goblin was overly eager and lunged forward, in which Reinhard countered the strike and struck with two quick slashes. He then did a quick pivot and cleaved through another goblin that was previously injured from the victims from earlier. That was 2 down, 6 to go. The other goblins did a group attack that Reinhard managed to escape from with a brief burst of speed. Using a sword art and scoring what he would call a "critical hit", Reinhard took down another another goblins. But then the Goblins made an adjustment, realizing that Reinhard was going for quick takedowns when opportunities arose. That was what the group attack was for. He was now exposed to the remaining five as they circled Reinhard. He blocked one attack only to take a direct shot to the back.

Reinhard : 74%

His health was getting closer to yellow. That was a precarious position. Defenseless for the moment, a goblin lifted its club above his head and was ready to bring down the pain, but then suddenly a spear went through its heart. The beast, like its brethren, evaporated in a flash of light. Behind the light was a scared warrior, who leapt back as the goblins roared. But Reinhard seized the opportunity provided by the distraction and swung his long sword in a circle taking down the remaining goblins in one great swing. As the goblins disappeared in a flash, the rewards of the battle were distributed.

Result:

Experience gained: 250
Col: 1000
Items Dropped (2): Steel Blade, Iron Buckler

A decent drop, but nothing immediately useful to him. His Claymore was far more useful right now and shields did not compliment his strategy. More to sell.

"Ah, thank you!" said the party leader that aided him in combat. "You saved our lives."

Reinhard nodded and turned around, making his way back to where he was headed.

"Hey! Wait! Why don't you party with us? We could use the help and being a solo player can't be that fun…right?"

"I am a solo player so I don't have to deal with people like you."

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Jet was still some distance behind the martial artist - he had no better term to call him - when the other player was approached, rather loudly, by another player. Jet stopped in his tracks, fingers tapping as he took in the details. A swordsman, judging by the katana, about the same height as the martial artist, wearing mixed armor. With him was a girl, possibly the same age as the swordsman, who was silent. Jet crept a few steps closer, enough to catch the end of the martial artist's words: "--only worsening my mood and I would be grateful if you wouldn't do it again." Then he moved on again.

Ouch. As Jet watched the swordsman's reaction, he noticed Daniel catching up. "You're coming, then?" Jet asked Daniel, fingers still tapping. Watching the swordsman with the katana, he cocked his head. "I feel like I heard somethin' about a particular lunatic player," Jet commented to Daniel, "if I remember right. You heard anything like that?"

Of course, there were players who didn't watch and listen to the same extent as Jet. He'd spent some of his time off of exploring listening to other players, gossip, general notices; Jet learned some things through listening that exploring wouldn't reveal. Either way, he was pretty sure he didn't want to spend too long with this particular player. Whoever he was. "Anyways, back to looking for that room," Jet said, looking up at the surrounding area. He noted that the girl had left, but that didn't bear the same priority as his current search.

Jet could see the sides of the relatively small cavern, which had only a few tunnels running through it. There wasn't much to suggest that monsters spawned here. Jet walked around the cavern's perimeter, confirming that each tunnel continued beyond his line of sight, though any of them might be dead ends. The one tunnel that the martial artist had disappeared into was a little larger, as was the tunnel Jet, Daniel, and the martial artist came from. His perimeter walk also showed nothing that really stood out, other than the katana-man. We'll start with that tunnel, Jet thought, beginning to walk for the tunnel the martial artist had gone into. I need something shorter to call that guy.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Leilani Estefania Juarez Garcia
Floor 3 - Blues Village | Level: 6

Leila [Solo-Player]
Level: 6
Health: 74%

Leila had taken a beating at these monsters, some were duplicates of the sharp-toothed frogs she had encountered first. Some were flying pterodactyl-like eagles whose sharp beak can easily OHKO a player in an instant. Leila's left hand was badly injured from being bitten by a poison piranha, while fighting it. She had dropped her dagger when she missed a hit. She was willing to leave the floor to return to Starter City to reheal.

"Everything is too easy for me." Leila spoke to herself as she walked. "I need a better challenge, but…I know the brutality of Floor 4."

Her right hand, inside her dress's pocket, had the teleportation crystal. She was more than willing to use it , but she wants to get away to a safe spot in order to teleport safely. She then started to run through the trees, using her vast skill, Speed. With that skill, she is able to sprint through anything and escape danger faster than a player with no speed skill. A roar was heard within the forest, and it seemed like it was a monster Leila hadn't encountered it yet. She twitched her eyes quick as she heard the noise, her hair blowing at the back. With her health steadily going down due to the poison, she wasn't ready to face another monster, especially with an injured hand. She then took out her teleportation crystal, and held it towards her chest. She closed her eyes as she continued to run.

"Teleport! Starter City!" She yelled the words, and thus…her body turned glowing white, and zapped out of Blues Village. With the voice of the upcoming unknown monster was getting closer, the shadow flew just right above it. It was a matter of time to leave, and Leila was able to escape just in time. But her stats were still declining…

Leila [Solo-Player]
Health: 52%....49%....47%

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Daniel Williamson / Level 10
Floor 4: Dysthaven

"Lunatic player?" He repeated back to Jet. "No, not that I can think of. Well, other than various PKers." It was around this time that Daniel noticed something quite familiar about the scenario at hand. It'd been about ten or so minutes and there was no sign of monsters. The golem was the only thing to attack the group, but that was a rare monster. This reminded him of his first time on the fourth floor. He'd ventured to a dungeon with his friend Alistair. The dungeon was desolate and monsterless, save for one monster, a wyrm. Though, there certainly was no wyrm here, it was far too enclosed for any type of wyrm to live in. The wyrm was a trap, but it was still around the level that the dungeon supposedly was, which was around ten. This dungeon, however, harbored a rare monster that was most likely over the level of the entire floor. This didn't bode well for the group. Daniel's pupils narrowed, and he let out a subtle gasp. He looked at the two in front of him, and his lips started to read the word "Stop".

It was to no avail, however. There was no way that he could stop Ranzatsu, he wouldn't listen. Jet might have listened, and he considered telling him, but he also had to consider the fact that if Jet were to leave then there would be no chance that Ranzatsu would survive against whatever lay ahead. Teleportation items didn't work, so he wouldn't be able to make any sacrifices for anyone's safety. Daniel didn't know if he could bear the idea of losing someone else for reasons he could prevent, and these two were too young to die.

With this in mind, Daniel ran passed the two, making use of his Speed stats so that he would lose sight of them in the darkness. After about five minutes of running full tilt, he reached the end of the trail. At the end of the trail was a door, and a large one. It seemed to have some sort of symbol on it that seemed to resemble the golem that he and the others fought at the entrance. He pushed on the door, but was unable to open it. He surmised that the defeat of the golem would open the door, but...nothing. Then, out of his inventory appeared his Golem's Ore. It levitated into the air, glowed, and in reaction the door seemed to glow as well. Then, after a few moments, they both stopped glowing and the ore returned to his inventory. Daniel was shocked, but wasted no time. He quickly moved to push the door open. At first, he applied the normal force. Then, as he saw that the door wouldn't budge, he put all of his weight into it. Still, nothing happened. He looked to the charm that was hanging off of his neck, but it didn't seem to glow, which was...odd. He had no idea why, but the only thing he could do was wait for the others, much to his chagrin and contrary to his plans. Maybe he needed the other golem-slayers to open the door. Admittedly, Daniel only looked straight and ran straight, he had no idea if he'd passed any other corridors or tunnels on the way, but he couldn't risk leaving what was potentially the Boss Room. He plunged his sword into the ground and sat legs-crossed on the ground in wait.

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
Fester
Fester stopped rolling around and murmuring after hearing some voices. "More NPCs?" He said very quietly, "Maybe they have need of my ores!" He jumped up and loudly said "Rose let us bestow our gifts upon the new guests!" He looked around and could not see Rose, "Such an oddity that she is not present but that is to be expected, she must have gone to get me more gifts!" He began moving toward the new people when he overheard one of them say he was a lunatic, "I AM NO SUCH THING!" He yelled from way back. One of the people began running down one of the tunnels and he ran after him. Fester stayed back, thinking that this was some sort of stealth quest and followed the person.

He stopped by a door and an item came out of his inventory. Fester gasped as it magically made the door glow, but didn't open it. He watched the NPC attempt to open it with force to no avail. The person sat down and appeared to wait. Fester yelled out, "Hey NPC guy, is that the boss room?" He charged at the door while yelling this. He slammed very hard into the door yet it did not open. "How odd, maybe if we pull it?" He looked for something to pull on, but did t see it. "How odd indeed, very odd indeed, do you know what I think this door is locked!"He snapped his fingers, "I figured it out."

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
John Archer[Ranzatsu]

"I feel for you, believe me. I give you credit for being able to put up with it though."

-He lifted a hand to pat her shoulder, but thought better of it and let it fall back to his side. He then shook his head to clear his head of his hesitation and continued walking at his fast pace without saying much else to the woman. He breathed in the stale air of the caves and released a muffled cough as a cloud of dust was caught in his intake. He didn't like caves too much, and he wasn't even there for anything else but level grinding and perhaps some other materials for better armor or pawning.

Perhaps it had been foolish to refuse the offer from the deranged player who had offered him free ores, but he didn't want to get involved with him or any like him. They tended to be the kind who could be murmuring randomly one moment and slitting your throat the next. He couldn't afford to die in this world, because he had family and friends he needed to get back to and his future at the least. His eyes widened for a moment then shrank back to normal size with an arched eyebrow as Daniel sped past him and into the darkness ahead. He seemed to recall Daniel saying something before but had been lost in his thoughts.

Ranzatsu already possessed the map data for this area by negotiating with a stubborn player shop owner for a good 26 minutes. After lifting his hand to a certain height he let it drop slowly to bring up the in-game menu, and from there selected his map. After inspecting it for a moment he lifted a hand to grasp his chin thoughtfully.

"The boss room huh? That should already be cleared... unless Kayaba added a respawning system for bosses as well. Jet, that guy may be getting in over his head if he thinks we can handle that thing on our own. The Knights of Blood alone weren't able to clear it, and had to partner with another in order to do so. Hurry up."

He activated his own speed as Daniel had also done and raced up towards the boss room making quick twists and turns to lead him to the boss rooms door where that deranged one and Daniel were waiting. Well, not exactly waiting, Daniel sat on the floor with his sword in the ground while Fester kept trying various ways to open the door.

"You two, whatever you are thinking, I hope it's not to try and confront whatever is behind that door. It is beyond our capabilities individually, and even as a group; to enter would be suicide."

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Daniel Williamson / Level 10
Floor 4: Dysthaven

Daniel sat still when the man who was talking to Ranzatsu before came up, calling him an NPC, and tried to open the door. Daniel looked backwards briefly. He thought about telling the man that it was no use, but he honestly found these attempts to be rather amusing. He didn't respond to the man because, as far as the man was concerned, he was an NPC. He felt he could have had more fun with the whole "him being an NPC" concept, but found it more amusing to simply stay silent, especially knowing that his effort would probably be futile. He kept his laughter inside and turned back to looking the way he came, and not long after this would Ranzatsu arrive. He was actually quite afraid of what might happen, despite the fact that he was waiting for him. If he had to, he would have pulled his sword in Ranzatsu, anything to get him outta there.

"You two, whatever you are thinking, I hope it's not to try and confront whatever is behind that door. It is beyond our capabilities individually, and even as a group; to enter would be suicide," he said. At this, Daniel's tension loosened, his breath became slower, and a rain of relief came over him. This kid was the last person he expected to not want to go in, though he also didn't seem like the gung-ho type. With this, Daniel returned his sword to its sheathe and returned to his feet.

"I'm glad that you think so, too," Daniel said. "I was worried that we might have a slaughter on our hands." Still, Daniel wasn't going to move until he was sure that Jet and Ranzatsu were leaving.

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
Rose
The boy left after Rose have her apologies, he felt sympathy for her, and she was sure that would be all she would get. She turned to go back to Fester when a man sprinted by with Fester behind, the boy went as well "Heeyyy wait up!" She had no speed skill so she was last to join the trio. Fester was trying to open the door, trying every method imaginable, "Fester what is behind this door?"

Fester rn up to her and gave her a hug, ignoring the other two and yelling rather loud, "The NPC over there has made the door glow! There is no boss on this level but I am sure that there is something valuable.I believed you had perished!" He did look genuinely worried to Rose but maybe that was just the insanity.

"No, no I'm fine, who are they?"

"I think they are adventurer NPCs, they too wish to say what lies behind the door but the young man does not believe that we can!" Fester pointed to each person he was talking about.

"I'm sure you could! Why don't you tell them you can?"

"Great idea Rose!" He turned turned toward the two players and walked heroically while speaking, "Fear not fellow adventurers I am the player and hero of this game, thus if I die I will simply respawn!" He swelled in his chest, "If you can open the door me and Rose shall take point. Also have I introduced you to my quest follower Rose? She is a tad weak but is full of helpful advice and she has given me a quest to take her to floor 100 and win the game, then I may go back to floor one and resume my playing!" Rose looked down in embarrassment, he had told the players everything without knowing who they are.

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Jet was still walking when first Daniel, then the katana-man, ran past him. "Whoa, where ya goin'?" he called after them. Beep beep. A message screen popped up.

New message!
Subject: Jet...
Jet, I know you're still alive, and I know you got my last message about the guild. If you don't say something, I'm gonna come after you and get an answer.

Jet sighed, closing the message. He checked his inventory briefly, confirming that he still had his three escape crystals. The dagger he'd gotten from the Golem was still there, as well. Maybe I'm just not able to use it yet, Jet thought, closing the screen. He then ran after the others with his Speed, shortly coming up on the whole group, to which the katana-man was saying, "-- is a tad weak but is full of helpful advice and she has given me a quest to take her to floor 100 and win the game, then I may go back to floor one and resume my playing!"

"Quest?" Jet asked, coming up behind the katana-man and girl. "I thought only NPCs gave quests, and--" He stopped mid-sentence when his eyes found the large door. Jet walked around the others to step a few paces closer, confirming that the symbol was a rough resemblance of the Golem. Bringing up his own map, he raised his eyebrows. Now that he'd come here, the map was updated a little, showing... "Why would the boss room still be here?" Jet asked, to no one in particular. "Not thinking of goin' in, are ya?"

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
KRISSU

"Spider monster? I don't like spiders," Krissu said, frowning to hide that she was actually a bit nervous hearing about the Crystal Weaver.

Elise shrugged and pulled the shield off her back holding it in front of her. "Anyway, you ready? No time like the present." She smiled at Krissu and gestured towards the cave. "Just stay close, I don't want you dying on me."

"Pfft, I'm not planning to die and things usually don't dare to not go as I've planned." That wasn't true, of course. As recently as earlier today, she had had a bit of misfortune or miscalculation in that lake. But Elise didn't need to know that. Yet.

Elise took a few steps forward, her feet crossing the threshold of the cave. Her feet made a soft echoing noise as she stepped in, her senses ready for whatever the cave would throw at them. Krissu shook her head to get her long, red hair out of her face as she followed the other girl. The cave was really badly lit up. They should have thought of that. Still, it wasn't as dark as a natural cave would be; this was a game after all and it would be no fun if you couldn't at all see where you were going. Luckily, Krissu wasn't a badly prepared alchemist, even if she wasn't the most complete one. She opened her inventory just a few meters into the cave, taking out a strangely glittering potion. When shaken, it lit up the darkness like a white torch. Really useful! The downside was that she had to shake it every other minute, or else it would rapidly lose light at those points.

After they had been walking in silence for a few minutes, something was heard further down into the cave, straight ahead seemingly. It sounded like some people were speaking. That didn't attract Krissu; quite the opposite.

"Sounds like people down there. Human voices. Don't you think?" she gestured to Elise, into the thicker darkness in front of them. "Normally it could be fun to meet up with some other players. But we're not here to find people now. We're looking for plants. So let's go... in here?"

Just ahead of them, to the left, was a path leading off from the main cave. Krissu thought the ground there was sloping downwards ever so slightly. Perhaps leading down to more moist ground, perfect for the Dustskin? She looked at Elise.

((It's the same cave as the others are in :D But we choose a different path now. I was thinking we can run into some enemies that are more quiet and careful than those players and therefore couldn't be heard at a distance. ))​

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Leilani Estefania Juarez Garcia
Floor 1 - Starter City, Floor 5 - Mount Lost

Leila [Solo-Player]
Health: 100%

Finally back at her loft in Starter City…Leila healed herself, when earlier she was poisoned, and her health was diminishing. It was a matter of time where it was a good time to change to her clothing…her armor clothing.

So, there she was. Coming out of her loft with her armor look…including her red cape where she never wears the hood, and her knee high boots, She took out her teleportation crystal and held it up high. For a few moments, nothing really happened. She wasn't sure where to go next. Get poisoned once again at Blues Village? Revisit Dysthaven and relive the memories of her brother getting slaughtered and not know whether he survived? Leila finally reached to the point where it was now time for her to visit the level of all levels, Mount Lost.

Ollie said he'd be there, or rather…the majority of the players would be there. Leila hoped that's true…and she hoped to beat the boss in that floor all by herself, though others would never agree to her views.

"Teleport. Mount Lost." Leila said to her crystal. Her body glowed white and zapped, indicating the teleportation, she hoped surprises aren't in the way.

A few moments later, she zapped next to a pterodactyl-like statue nearby a small village. Leila looked up and glanced at it, then turned all around her. It was a lot of people in this floor. A lot enough to be different parties. Roars of monsters were heard everywhere, louder than back at Blues Village. Taking a few steps forward and managing her pace, hopefully a monster wouldn't spawn around her…more else, around the people around her.

While the time is right, she decided to send a quick message to Ollie, as he said he'd be at the same floor as her as well. Pulling up a COMPOSE window in front of her, she wrote on the field her words.

To: Ollie
Subject: Floor 5

I'm at floor 5, where are you? I'm at the statue with the pterodactyl.

Leila never felt so…dependent of others, she never was in real life.

She walked a few more steps and spotted a lone warrior with dark brown hair and two very different colored eyes. Leila became shy in inquiring information about the floor. She quickly assumed everyone here in this floor would know. As she waited for a minute for Ollie to respond to her message, she decided to head towards the bench and took a seat next to the warrior. Sighing, and starts to preoccupy.​

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Elise Vivian Molyneux
Elise flashed a quick smile in the poorly lit cave as Krissu pulled out a potion and shook it violently. She wasn't quite sure what the other girl was planning to do with it, but it quickly dawned on her as the potion radiated light like a torch. Elise had to admit, Alchemists had a few more uses than she had given them credit for. This girl was getting pretty helpful to have around. It would be interesting to see how she was in a fight, but so far, Elise didn't mind her presence like most party members she had in the past.

They continued on in silence for a few minutes, Elise could hardly see anything outside the light from Krissu's potion. Was that the potion's sole purpose? Or did it have other benefits? Elise decided to ask Krissu about it later if she had a chance. A noise straight ahead perked her ears and attention, something faint, but unmistakable, voices. "Crap," Elise said under her breath, hopefully low enough so Krissu hadn't heard her displeasure at running into others. The last thing she wanted was to make a bigger party. Outside of bosses, big parties always got messy and dramatic. People always wanting to go do something different, people fighting over drops, people of different levels and abilities. Usually, it was a big headache.

"Sounds like people down there. Human voices. Don't you think?" Krissu gestured to Elise, into the thicker darkness in front of them. "Normally it could be fun to meet up with some other players. But we're not here to find people now. We're looking for plants."

Elise was happy to hear her say that, not so much the "normally it could be fun" part, but the part about staying focused and finding plants was one she jumped at.

"So let's go... in here?" Kissu looked at Elise. Just ahead of them, to the left, was a path leading off from the main cave. It looked about as good as any option that had presented itself so far, definitely better than running into the group ahead of them.

"I agree, the others might slow us down anyway. Looks like as good a path as any, I say let's do it." They took the path away from the others, Elise had no idea where this was taking them. Usually taking the way off the beaten path was encouraged in MMOs and RPGs, but it was a little more disconcerting when the stakes were considerably higher. "Just, uh, keep shaking that little juju bottle of yours." She turned to Krissu and started walking down the path backwards so she could face her. Elise wasn't exactly the best conversationalist, but she did try to speak with others occasionally. She was at a loss for words right now however.

The path was a lot longer than expected, a few minutes passed and still no deviations or larger inner chamber presented itself. Again a noise caught her attention and Elise spun right around to face it. Diving for cover behind a jutting rock from the cave's wall, it looked like a spawn of Goblin Miners had made a sort of makeshift camp in the middle of the hall. No matter what, if they wanted to keep going, they would have to get past them. The last time Elise had tried to sneak past Goblins, it didn't end to well. She shuddered at the recollection. No, they would have to fight these. After a quick tally, it looked to be about five of them, all huddled around a central location doing who knows what in the dark.

Elise leaned over and whispered softly into Krissu's right ear. "Ok, we have to fight these guys," she said bluntly, her face suddenly taking on a more serious look than she had shown in front of Krissu before. "If anything happens, teleport, don't wait. I'll most likely be right behind you, ok?" Without a further word, she spontaneously leapt from behind the rock and rushed toward the Goblins. Before, when it was just herself, five would have been far too many to handle, with Krissu, if she was any good, it shouldn't be a problem.

Her speed skill carried her towards the Goblins at a breakneck pace, her legs moving ferociously underneath her. It hadn't been too long ago, that such a notion was but a dream. She smiled at the thought as she distanced herself from the illumination of Krissu's potion and shared the same faint light as the Goblins. Unsheathing her sword, she held her shield in front of her and activated a sword skill as she lunged into the air towards the lead Goblin. [Shield Bash] Her shield came down with a sickening thud on its head and slashed with her sword across its belly. The enemy's health bar dropped to about a quarter of its full status as the others turned to face their new assailant and join the fight.

Last edited:

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Dante FareFyre, Floor 5

The clouds continued to roll through the sky of the fifth floor as Dante awaited Sona's reply. Ah what a marvellous day, he thought to himself as he pressed his back hard against the back of the bent and lent over more. Crunch, crack, crunch were the noises his back made as he lent back as far as possible. Oh I love how they even added the sound effects of cracking your back into this game. Beep Beep. Hearing the noise Dante blindly swiped his hand in the air, hitting the Open Message button.
New Message!
Subject: Miss you <3

She added a heart to the subject, how cute of you Sona, thought Dante as he began reading the rest of the message.

Oh Dante! I'm on my way. I'll see you soon handsome. Sooo excited to see you! X <3

A smile crept onto his face as he closed the message and sat back up. She should only take a few minutes to get here now that she's replied to my message. Looking towards the portal in hope Sona would teleport to him straight away he saw a girl about his age who was wearing a red cape and knee high boots which contrasted her snow white skin, slowly spin around in a circle. She looks a little nervous, must be her first time on this floor. Once again leaning back in the bench he began to watch the clouds roll past again.

It's been a few minutes now, wonder if she's here yet, Dante thought as he lent forward and looked towards the portal again, only to see the same white skinned girl standing only a few steps away from where she originally was, looking at him. He gave her a gentle smile and returned to his reclined position. Oh Sona, why are you taking so long? Hearing approaching footsteps he sat back up, only to see the same white skin girl walk towards him and take the empty spot next to him on the bench and sigh.

"Hello my fair lady." Greeted Dante turning towards the girl, meeting her eyes as she turned towards him. With another gentle smile he locked their eye contact as she began to open her mouth.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Leilani Estefania Juarez Garcia & Dante FareFyre
Floor 5 - Mount Lost | Level: 6/17

No response from Ollie just yet. Leila was starting to get a bit preoccupied. What if Ollie got beaten by one of the fast-spawning monsters out there? So many conclusions to jump forward to for Leila, but it was just too soon. Ollie couldn't have jumped too far, or have started the Dragon Scarce guild already. Leila hadn't accepted the offer yet and finally, she is willing to do so.

The player sitting next to her greeted, smiling directly. Leila turned to him and immediately locked her aqua blue eyes onto the man's heterochromatic eyes. One blue and one green. It was like watching a forest in one and an ocean in another, a peaceful lake forest. She started to slowly lift her expressionless smile up high, forming a slightly U-shape.

"Hello." She replied as her smile slowly grew bigger. Their eye contact broke as she turned diagonally away from Dante.

As their eyes locked, a small smiled formed on the face of the player who had just sat next to Dante.

She has very pretty eyes, I like that, Dante thought as he continued the conversation. "It's your first time on this floor isn't it?" She continued to look away as she replied, informing him that her friend was already supposed to be here and that she was now waiting for him. The female player turned back to Dante half way through her explanation.

Leila turned diagonally, glancing at the bush behind the bench real quick. "It is, a friend of mine is supposed to be here." Ollie's message hadn't arrived yet, as her preoccupation was starting to wane. "I sent him a message just now, and I'm just waiting."

"Oh! Haha, guess both of us are just…waiting!" Leila's face was slowly but steadily turning red, but she was trying not to show it off. The man's handsomeness was hard to contain. His gentle smile continued, seemingly drawing the girl in; her snow white skin now beginning to turn a light red. Aww, how cute!

Leila was mainly interested in learning what the floor is like, and as the man started a conversation with her, it was perfect timing for her to ask. "How is the floor? Encountered any monsters?"

With interest in her voice, the girl asked Dante what the floor was like and if he had encountered many monsters. "Actually, I am a front line clearer myself, I've already explored about 3/5 of the dungeon myself." This peaked the girls interest as she asked if he had done it alone or with a guild.

"3/4's of the dungeon? By yourself or with a guild?" she asked, showing interest.

"Oh by myself." Dante replied modestly, unconsciously allowing the gentle and soothing tone in this voice to continue. "I only came back to town because my inventory is already full from the high respawn rate of the monsters here."

"Well, I came here to train by myself. I've done my fair share of being part of a guild. I work better alone." She chuckled at being a solo player herself, automatically assuming that the man is also a solo player as well.

The female player then explained that she had came to the fifth floor to train and that she was a more a solo player than guild player, much like Dante. A more tender tone became present in Dante's voice as his charisma took control of his actions.

Leila felt that the man was trying to scoop her and make her his, but…his cuteness…she can't deny the fact that he was the most adorable man she had ever seen. As he leaned closer towards her, she didn't push him back…instead she went with the flow. She finally blushed, her cheeks turning red, redder than her blush makeup.

"Oh an independent woman, I find that very interesting." He told the girl as he unconsciously leaned in a little closer to her; locking their eye contact once again, " I'd be surprised if a beautiful young lady like you hadn't been part of a guild." He said, allowing reassuring kindness to show through his facial expression. As the girl blushed Dante looked towards the portal to see Sona standing there, readying a throwing knife.

"I'm surprised a strong man like you isn't part of a group. I mean, you look like a leader." She said.

Dante slowly leant closer to the girl breaking their eye contact and moved his arm around the lady's back to behind her head, the gentle move easily able to be mistaken as an advance on her. The knife came towards the lady's head at tremendous speed from a very displeased looking Sona, which Dante easily caught between his fingers as he whispered in the girl's ear. "I am very sorry love, I must be leaving now. It was wonderful talking to such a lovely lady like yourself, stay safe while you train. Perhaps we'll see each other again."

"Oh, I guess it's nice meeting you too…" Leila whispered back, "Shall we meet….again?"

Extremely flustered now the girl replied, as Dante began to stand up. She asked as Dante began to walk towards the portal where a very vexed Sona was waiting. After a taking few steps Dante began waving goodbye to the girl without replying to her, holding the throwing knife in the hand he waved with. The wave was also aimed as a greeting to Sona as he smiled happily towards her while he approached her. Two birds with one stone.

Leila was frozen, she wouldn't dare to move, at all. Her right fingers twitched a bit to release a bit of energy. She didn't realize what just happened. What the hell just happened now? It felt like a magical prince came to her life...a perfect prince. Watching him leave with his friend, Leila crumbled to the floor…landing on her knees to the ground. If the man hadn't noticed, she would have already been killed, and dead in real life. She looked up to find that he had already disappeared, & her heart beating with fear. Then she turned both sides to find more guilds heading out to the dungeons, as the man had said earlier, and gets up off the ground, and goes back to sit on the bench. Ollie still hasn't responded yet. She doesn't want to imagine how bad the dungeons are, being a level 6 still, she would have to start from the easiest to the hardest…but she still needed his help.

"Dante." a very angry looking Sona said as she rose her hand. Oh yay, she's really angry.

"Good afternoon my most beautiful Sona." Dante smiled at Sona cheekily as he spoke. Dante caught Sona's hand as she brought it down at his face and pulled her in closely, smiling as sweetly as possible.

"Who was that girl Dante, you know I don't like seeing you with other girls when you're suppose to be with me." Rage was building in her eyes as she tried to pull away from Dante to attempt to slap him again. Refusing to let her have the chance Dante, pulled her in closer and hugged her while whispering into her ear.

"I have no idea, I didn't catch her name Sona, I only just met her then. I know, and I am truly sorry she just came over and started talking to me. I didn't mean to upset you." He stood back slightly and brought his free hand up and caressed her cheek. "I wouldn't purposely upset you, would I beautiful?" He spoke sincerely, looking deeply into her eyes while softly caressing her cheek.

"I know, I'm sorry. I overreacted.. Shall we go?" Sona replied as she grabbed his right arm with both hands and gently rested her head on his shoulder. "You're mine now till tomorrow morning, you can only have eyes for me until then." She stated happily, leaning into his arm a little tighter.

"Yes, I know Sona, Lets go." Dante replied as they began to walk into town.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kamui Ozora - Level 4
Floor 1: Starter City

"So lonely..." Looking up at the ceiling from his bedside, Kamui Ozora wonders what is going on back in his home, his real home, where his mom, dad, & sister are worrying about him. By now, mom was probably making a fresh back of chocolate-chip cookies, his sister finding ways to get me out without harming me, dad working at his job, concerned about my safety. I sure wish there was a way I could contact them. Too bad the creators were dumb enough to disclude a landline.

Kamui kept looking at the ceiling. Staying here won't do squat, but it's who he is. He's in a game & that's the way it'll stay, unless Kamui reaches the 100th floor. But...does he have the strength? Everyone gets one chance, & if they lose it, that's it. Great economy they have here. He might as well take a walk. Taking his backpack with potions & crystals, Kamui left the Inn & took a stroll around Starter City.

The bosses were taken care off, but Kamui was too afraid of moving on. It's like, if things got more complicated along the way, would you wanna turn back? Yeah, I didn't think so. What's the point of everything knowing you're gonna have to live the rest of your life in a video game? This is pointless. Kamui should just die & get it over with. But...where would that leave his family back in the real world? He can't just leave them behind. He's just too afraid...of death.

For now, taking a stroll was the only thing to do for now. People here were strange, & that comes from Kamui himself. Would anyone really need potions & crystals? They wouldn't accept a weakling like Kamui. Just kidding! Right?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
KRISSU

They had been walking on the new path for a few minutes, Krissu's vial the only source of light available. All of a sudden, Elise dove down behind a cliff, right when Krissu thought she saw some other light in front of them. "Whaat?" she hissed. Peeking out behind the jutting rock made her understand Elise's action though.

It looked like a spawn of Goblin Miners had made a sort of makeshift camp in the middle of the hall. Aha. There were at least five or six of them. Krissu wasn't sure of their level, but since Elise and herself weren't exactly low leveled, they might have a chance against them. Then again, why fight when you can use your perfectly sound Stealth skill and...

"Ok, we have to fight these guys," Elise suddenly whispered into Krissu's ear. "If anything happens, teleport, don't wait. I'll most likely be right behind you, ok?"

"What? No, we can easily sneak past them!" Krissu hissed back, but Elise had already recklessly leaped from behind the rock and was rushing towards the goblins. Krissu facepalmed from irritation and followed, putting the vial of light away. But in her own way. She felt her Stealth skill activate like a fleeting shudder all over her body and kept to the shadows rather than running into the shining from the goblin campfire.

Elise lounged towards the closest goblin, shield held high. Valkyrie was the word that came to Krissu's mind. A strong, fighting woman with no fear. As the other woman's shield ruthlessly crushed the goblin beneath her shield, effectively lowering its health bar to a yellow state. The rest of the goblin miners turned around, leaving whatever strange things they were doing near the campfire and got ready to attack the intruder... hang on, what was that?

As Elise took on the opponents, Krissu ran forth to a cliff closer to the campfire but still covered in shadows and protected by her Stealth skill. Her trained eye had spotted small piles of herbs there, half chopped up and put in a crude bowl. Were they making soup? She almost snickered, but guessed that it only made the game more interesting to add such a realistic thing as monsters preparing dinner. Now, the question was if they did eat Dustskin Velvet or if it was too bitter for their taste...

But Elise was probably right. They couldn't just sneak up to the herbs and begin rummaging around without first disposing of the enemies. She would have to fight and help her party member now. Stepping out from the shadows, another shudder told Krissu that she wasn't hidden by her Stealth anymore. She drew her broadsword from its sheath on her back and a goblin miner who had been growling at the fighting Elise now spun around to face her instead. Krissu might not be the most well versed fighter. But she could hold her own. She could.

The goblin rushed forward, a mining pick raised. Krissu approximated its trajectory as it was swung and met the attack with her sword. If this had been real life, her arms would probably have broken from the impact, but her Aincrad body could withstand it. She pushed back the goblin, making him stumble, and loaded up a sword art. [Lance of Will] came towards the goblin but wasn't accurate enough - it missed and Krissu found herself struck by the miner's pick in her leg. She groaned as she stepped back from her enemy, but luckily pain wasn't felt as much here as in the real world. With a [Crude Swing] she now took the goblin by surprise and cut its arm off. The miner's pick dropped and the frustrated monster threw itself at Krissu in a wild rage. But Krissu blocked it with her large sword and pushed the goblin back again, before she impaled it with a better aimed [Lance of Will] and saw it explode in a thousand pieces of glimmering data.

Krissu panted and looked down at the minor wound on her leg. It oozed slightly of red data. She then looked up at Elise to see how she fared. Hopefully better than this little alchemist.​

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
29krwjs.png

"Th-this is it!" pointed the scout, his red and silver dagger pointed at the huge, stone door. His party was small, an elite few from their guild, and after many hours they had finally made it to the centre of the dungeon.

His teammate opened up his item menu, scrolling through his long list of items - he soon found the crystal he was looking for.

Portal Crystal: Activating this crystal allows players to travel directly to your location.
[[S-HIGHLIGHT]Use[/S-HIGHLIGHT]][Trade]

The Knights of Blood kept a good supply of high level crystals, rumour has it that they had several beaters studying the art of Alchemy for the guilds use. The crystal shone as the user activated it, a bright light filling the dreary hall of the dungeon and forming a ring of light. All around Aincrad a message flew across the evening sky.

Floor 5's Dungeon has been located!

The automated system read the announcement in a booming voice, players from every floor looking up in awe, readying their equipment and quickly checking their potion supply. All it took to join the front lines was a single teleport crystal.

One by one players joined the initial scouting team, both individuals from their guild, from neighbouring guilds and the odd solo player or two. Everyone was keen to progress the game and take out the next boss. The stone hallway slowly filled up, dozens of players and several parties gearing up and ready to go.

A Knights of Blood general stood forward, in front of the great, carved door.

"The beaters have informed me of what lies beyond this door!" He cried, cheers in the audience rallying behind him, "We're going to need speed and strength to overcome this beast. Do not make yourself a liability, you may not get a chance to redeem yourself."

General Leon had already taken part in two dungeon clearings before, and with several beaters falling under his guild's wing they had the advantage of information - at least until level 10. A well established fighter and front man, Leon was the perfect candidate to lead the players in to battle.

With one forceful push the door swung open, a dimly lit chamber awaited the troops.

~*-*~

Priority Mission: Defeat the boss! **Once you enter you may not leave**

Current Dungeon: 5
Recruiting Guilds: Black Cats, Knights of Blood, Fuurinkazan [Joining a Guild requires lv 10]

~*-*~

Karack the Bone-Crusher

Strengths: Powerful attacks, thick skin.
Weaknesses: Slow moving.

Description: Karack is a powerful, ogre-like monster found in the depths of the dungeon. Standing at 20ft tall, this boss is a large target to hit, however it's thick skin means it will take more than a few cuts to bring it down. Being relatively slow moving, and apelike in posture, is it's main disadvantage - however one clean hit could prove fatal for a low level character, so best be cautious.

Punches from this monster may just about be blockable by higher-level, greataxe or greatsword users, however dodging is always the safest option. If the ogre charges for a full on body slam, there is no chance to stop its advances.

Like many large, lumbering creatures the weakpoint is the head. Living in the dark for so long, the ogre has very sensitive eyes - using the dungeons torches, found along the walls, could prove useful in distracting or disorientating the boss. Once distracted, for high damage, being able to swipe at the head region is the best bet in taking Karack down - the only problem is getting up there...

Dungeon reference: (Imagine some torches and no exit.)

How to take part:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Elise Vivian Molyneux
Level 11
Elise shuddered upon the impact of the Goblin's pickaxe coming down with ferocious force on her shield. Her virtual muscles strained under the collision, her brain a whole other world away coordinating their actions and reactions. Elise couldn't help but smile. Here she was, in an almost pitch black cave, nothing but fluorescent crystals in the ceiling and the Goblin's fire to guide her, a horde of enemies ready to ruthlessly cut her down where she stood and end this life; yet, she couldn't help but smile. This was living, not laying on a bed being attended to by your doting mother who asked you if you were okay every ten minutes. Her sword, her shield and her legs. This was all that Elise had right now and it was all that she needed.

She spied Krissu materialize from the shadows, her stealth skill dissipating. Elise had a hard time spying her through her own preoccupation with the enemy, but Krissu seemed to be holding her own. She couldn't help but be jealous of her stealth skill at this time, if she had a decent enough one herself, they probably could have avoided this fight altogether. Yet, here they were. Krissu dispatched one foe as the fragments of data illuminated the cave for a split second. Elise turned to her own and with a quick vertical slash, drained the health bar of the enemy she had initially hit with her shield. Another burst of data, another split second of white light that cast ghastly shadows of those in the cave.

Her distraction from checking on Krissu cost her, another Goblin lunged from behind and raked her with its weapon across the small of her back. Elise turned, one leg tucked up against her bottom, almost like the pirouette of a ballerina, and deflected the pickaxe before it could do more damage while also bringing up her shield beneath its chin causing the Goblin to stumble back into one of its own. Two down, one dispatched each by Krissu and Elise respectively, three to go. She readied another sword art, one of her mid range abilities she had recently picked up. [Guardian's Wish] Her shield glowed a faint pale blue, her legs propelled her forward, sword held out in front of her to pierce. It almost resembled that of an ancient knight on horseback with a shield and lance, minus the horse of course.

She made contact with the Goblin on the far left; her shield throwing it straight up in the air and its body crashing into the ceiling of the cave, shaking loose debris before falling to the ground in an eruption of data. Three down. The other Goblins took advantage of her preoccupation with their now fallen comrade, they lunged and struck her simultaneously on the slightly weaker armor of her shoulders. Elise quickly cast a glance at her health bar to discover it was now about half way drained. She took in the whereabouts of Krissu and with a kick that took more effort than she hoped, pushed one of the Goblins stumbling in her direction. Hopefully if they split these up it would be over much quicker.

"Heads up Krissu! Got an ugly one headed your way!" Elise shouted to her as she turned to face down her final opponent. A vaincre sans péril, on triomphe sans gloire.​

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
Fester and Rose

"Dear god Rose did you hear that! They've discovered another boss, indeed we must take part." Fester yelled, voice echoing down the caves.

"Are you sure I am strong enough, I don't want to die..." Rose was quiet nervous, even if everyone in the cave went, she wouldn't feel safe. "May e we should stay and see what's behind this door."

"Nonsence! I missed the last few andIll be damned if I miss this one!" He turned and started running toward the entrance, "I'll go with or without you! There is something to kill, and it isn't behind that door." Rose tried hard to catch up.

"But Fester you don't know the way out..." She yelled. SE saw him begin to glow and eventually disappear. "He used a teleportation crystal!?" She became angry, and then scared. She pulled out her own and sighed, "I hope I don't die from this." Her heart was racing as she was ported to the floor's teleporters area. She sawFester standing there terrified.

"I seem to have forgotten this devil of nature..." He was petrified, "Please tell me there is another way."

Rose sighed, although this meant she wouldn't have to do the boss, it also meant they were stuck there. "Hey if I went you." She said kindly, and soothingly, "and faced my fear, then surely you can face your own."

Fester shook his head, "You are but a program, and thus you have no emotion but the one bestowed upon you by your maker!" He stayed still.

Rose sighed, "Fine I'll go kill that boss myself, since that was what I was programmed to do." She walked to the teleporters and took a deep breath. Before she could pick floor 5 she saw a blur and a quick teleportation. She laughed and teleported to the floor. She saw Fester standing on the other side, in a heroic pose. "So you decided to come huh?"

"No NPC will kill my target!" He boasted, "I am the hero here!" Rose saw a crowd gathering near a cave.

"Fester is that the place there?" He nodded and they walked forward.

Rose heard a man speaking, though they came at mid sentence, "to overcome this beast. Do not make yourself a liability, you may not get a chance to redeem yourself."

"Tell me Rose." Fester said seriously, "Do you think you are ready for this? You have not been a liability to me yet, though I would hate for you to be one now."

Rose nodded, "I think I am."

This would be Fester's second boss, he knew the dangers of them, "I will not be able to carry you, the most I can do is warn you. From the moment we enter to the moment it is over, you have to be able to work on your own. Do you understand?" Fester didn't know if the Npc could handle it, and failing his first quest would be an insult to him.

Rose took out her greatsword, it was level 8 but she trusted her own skill, "I understand, now let's go I'm getting very bored out here."

They stood and behold as the doors open, Rose looked up at Fester who starred focused at what lied inside. She had never seen him so focused to kill something before, and it put fear in her heart. Fester asked one more question that shook her up even more, "You're not an Npc are you." He never even looked at her. "I can't explain why, but somehow you are a real person." He began walking toward the door, "I promise not to let you die." Rose felt guilty and safe, hopefully he could keep that promise.

The Boss Battle
All the players had begun battling, Fester readied his weapon. "Rose you see that large brute over there?" Rose nodded, how could she not, "Well hitting it anywhere but the face is useless, I've payed games with blokes like him before. I have no wish to endanger you or myself by going head on. So her is the plan." They circled around the room, carefully to avoid the massive swings of the giant. "The name of the game is support, we need to help these AIs get the head."

"What about getting the final loot? We only get that if we get the last hit, even if an AI gets it." Rose said, she didn't want to come here for nothing.

"Which do you want, your life or petty armor pieces. All we need is the thrill of the kill, the experience, and most importantly to get you your first boss kill." Fester said, they continued dodging and running. "If you are lucky maybe you can get the last hit. If I get it, then yo may have the item."

Rose nodded, "So what is the detailed plan. how are we going to help?"

"What do we know about the beasts." Fester asked, he was trying to decide how to help.

"Well he lives in this cave... He has a huge head and he is tall." She thought carefully, trying to think of less obvious things. "Since he is so big, and slow, then maybe his back is the safest area to be at! He can not turn around fast enough and we could just slash at him all day!" Rose had thought she found the loophole to this boss, his weakness.

"How simplistic, though good thinking. You fail to remember that this is a game, surely he has some sort of stomp or ground slam to prevent that strategy." Rose had not thought of that, she felt embarrassed. "Though a distance behind him would be relatively safe, so let's stay there instead of constantly running about." They sprinted behind the hulking beast and Fester continued, "Now look at the cave he inhabits, you see how dark it is?"

"Yea and there are torches so we can see."

"Now since this is a game, think. Why would there be torches, rather than a hole in the roof or fire braziers?" Rose couldn't answer. "You ever been in a dark room for hours and gone into sunlight? You know how much it hurts?"

"Yeah, but how does that relate..."

Fester interrupted "Well it is because your eyes are sensitive to the light due to darkness. So let's assume this monster lives in this dark cave, would it not be sensitive to light? If so then the torches must be here as an assistance method." Rose looked at Fester in awe, he had figured all of that out just by looking at some torches. "Granted, I have no idea if I'm correct, I suppose if I'm wrong then we may die here."

Rose grabbed a torch off the wall, "Then you must be right, because we are not oing to die here." She didn't look at him and as soon as she got the torch she ran in front of the monster. "Hey! You big ape, look at this." She waved the torch in front of it. Fester watched and noticed something he didn't take into account, the monster wasn't weak to light, it was distracted by it. The beast was now targeting Rose.

"Rose stop! Your attracting it's attention!" He yelled. He took a torch of the wall and also ran near the boss, just within range of his eyesight. Fester waved his torch, "Hey look over here! I have some light for you." Fester dodged a punch. "Come on look at me, I am not even slightly hurt." Rose joined in, both were trying to distract the monster from the other. Fester yelled at the others in the room, "Someone go for the head!"

Back