• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Merlin Mafia

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • Yep.

Anyway, congrats to the pie for fooling you all during the whole game :D

Merlin Mafia

wtf you on about, we already saw it coming but bard didnt fuckin care anymore and just tanked the game for all of us.

this is your fault bard, and I'm holding you accountable for it.

#nomoregunnerthren

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Says the person who got themselves lynched and lost the game.

there are no words to describe how much i hate you right now, how stupid your comment sounds, and how rage inducing your post says, and i am going to stop right now before i blow my shit, and salt on everyone like it's the apocalypse.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • No shout out to me for scumreading both you and the pie in the same phase? Okay :c

I mean you were right, but to be fair I don't know how I didn't get lynched when I went after you during that little sequence. I thought I was too obvious with that :P

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • See? Two other innocents voted you. You got lynched and lost the game :D

True, but one innocent gave up and the other figured it was the wrong choice, but didn't care.

Gimmepie was acting the same as typical for him when he's scum, and Gunner was getting as heated as she does as a misunderstood innocent.

And Bard did his give up thing after sifting through the evidence, and I did my fuck it all thing

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Well I am glad to see we pulled defeat from the jaws of victory. Well done guys.

More specifically good job Gimmepie! I didn't really suspect you at all. ~_~

Years
  • tfw you win the game after playing a generally really good game and some people have to make excuses and salt all over the achievement to satisfy their own egos.

Thanks for the congrats people. xD

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Sure, you played well, especially since you should have won the previous day. If only I hadn't been killed :'(. Guess it was my fault for voting you, I should have just stayed out of it.

Congrats GP!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • tfw you win the game after playing a generally really good game and some people have to make excuses and salt all over the achievement to satisfy their own egos.

Would you consider it "really good" or just terrible on the part of everyone else

Because I don't think anyone knew what they were doing half the time

And I legitimately just wasn't playing for a lot of it, so who cares about my ego in this game lol

Back